Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,000 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Saturday Argument: All Nairaland Females And Males Let's Meet Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Saturday Argument: All Nairaland Females And Males Let's Meet Here (1665 Views)

Important Message To Nairaland Females! / Nairaland Females Please Beware Of This Moniker Called Festivalofholi / Nairaland Females Have Bad Manners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saturday Argument: All Nairaland Females And Males Let's Meet Here by Jetjacky(m): 11:59am On Jun 06, 2015
Well ladies and gentlemen, I and my sister was arguing this morning concerning this issue: women are natural spoilt from childhood and for that reason they are more spoilt than men. undecided but she no gree. Hence why I took it over here, please don't shy away from this thread, say your mind now and free the men from this favorite quote: men spoil pass!! angry

So now, ladies and gentlemen let's begin.
undecided undecided between boys and girls who spoil pass??
Re: Saturday Argument: All Nairaland Females And Males Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sorry i da farm
Re: Saturday Argument: All Nairaland Females And Males Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
Na girls d spoil d boys grin

1 Like

Re: Saturday Argument: All Nairaland Females And Males Let's Meet Here by agarawu23(m): 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
it depends on upbringing.
Re: Saturday Argument: All Nairaland Females And Males Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
Define spoil.
Re: Saturday Argument: All Nairaland Females And Males Let's Meet Here by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
I'm very spoilt!! Very spoilt!! but THEY (qirls) spoilt me!

1 Like

Re: Saturday Argument: All Nairaland Females And Males Let's Meet Here by MrCork: 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jetjacky:
Well ladies and gentlemen, I and my sister was arguing this morning concerning this issue: women are natural spoilt from childhood and for that reason they are more spoilt than men. undecided but she no gree. Hence why I took it over here, please don't shy away from this thread, say your mind now and free the men from this favorite quote: men spoil pass!! angry

.. You don't hav skool homework? angry
Re: Saturday Argument: All Nairaland Females And Males Let's Meet Here by Jetjacky(m): 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
Na my home work be this tongue
MrCork:

.. You don't hav skool homework? angry
Re: Saturday Argument: All Nairaland Females And Males Let's Meet Here by Jenny1010(f): 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
What's there to argue here? It all depends on the individuals. Gender has nothing to do with it undecided
Re: Saturday Argument: All Nairaland Females And Males Let's Meet Here by Jetjacky(m): 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
Which yeyye upbringing? embarassed embarassed call your small sister and ask her the difference between boy and girl wear u no go run from explanation grin cheesy
agarawu23:
it depends on upbringing.
Re: Saturday Argument: All Nairaland Females And Males Let's Meet Here by Jetjacky(m): 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
Confirm!! Finally someone is saying the truth, girls are naturally spoilt, they don't go for lesson on spoilt issues! cry
GeneralQuamdeen:
I'm very spoilt!! Very spoilt!! but THEY (qirls) spoilt me!
the world would be straight without girls around, and boys would have no idea what s*x is! Quote me if am wrong undecided
Re: Saturday Argument: All Nairaland Females And Males Let's Meet Here by sweettease(f): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
One of those teenage arguments I remember being involved in undecided
Op if you are more than 18 then.... Smh
But if you are less than, carry on, and your time
Re: Saturday Argument: All Nairaland Females And Males Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jetjacky:

You were given a brain but u chose to use your assh.ole. Smh. God wont be happy sad
Re: Saturday Argument: All Nairaland Females And Males Let's Meet Here by Jetjacky(m): 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
Teempakguy:
Define spoil.
i no no embarassed

Ask your sister undecided
Re: Saturday Argument: All Nairaland Females And Males Let's Meet Here by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jetjacky:
Confirm!! Finally someone is saying the truth, girls are naturally spoilt, they don't go for lesson on spoilt issues! cry the world would be straight without girls around, and boys would have no idea what s*x is! Quote me if am wrong undecided
I'll rather quote you for you're riqht.. but we still need them, hence you are i wouldn't be here, there won't be no facebook, and there won't be no music.
Re: Saturday Argument: All Nairaland Females And Males Let's Meet Here by danchuzzy(m): 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
PervyByNature:
You were given a brain but u chose to use your assh.ole. Smh. God wont be happy sad

easy Bro. ah!!!!
Re: Saturday Argument: All Nairaland Females And Males Let's Meet Here by Jetjacky(m): 12:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
sweettease:
One of those teenage argumes I remember being involved in undecided
Op if you are more than 18 then.... Smh
But if you are less than, carry on, and your time
oh sweetness, what a wonderful name
wink

And during that time what was your stand?
Re: Saturday Argument: All Nairaland Females And Males Let's Meet Here by sweettease(f): 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jetjacky:
oh sweetness, what a wonderful name
wink

And during that time what was your stand?
What do you think? Besides it's too far back that I can't even remember my points so no go try flirt with your auntie undecided
Re: Saturday Argument: All Nairaland Females And Males Let's Meet Here by Jetjacky(m): 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
danchuzzy:

easy Bro. ah!!!!
abeg, tell am undecided
My ass is doing fine right here tongue

And maybe he mid interpreted my post due to his actual lose of his brain for an ass embarassed embarassed
Re: Saturday Argument: All Nairaland Females And Males Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
_Stupid question.
Re: Saturday Argument: All Nairaland Females And Males Let's Meet Here by Jetjacky(m): 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
Take it slow love embarassed which auntie shocked ?? U done old ni?
sweettease:

What do you think? Besides it's too far back that I can't even remember my points so no go try flirt with your auntie undecided
Re: Saturday Argument: All Nairaland Females And Males Let's Meet Here by Jetjacky(m): 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ah missclassy wink welcome oh!

Wetin stupid about am Na, abi u no dey talk am too? undecided
misssclassy:
_Stupid question.
Re: Saturday Argument: All Nairaland Females And Males Let's Meet Here by Jetjacky(m): 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
I'll rather quote you for you're riqht.. but we still need them, hence you are i wouldn't be here, there won't be no facebook, and there won't be no music.
thanks bro! And sadly you're right cry smiley
Re: Saturday Argument: All Nairaland Females And Males Let's Meet Here by Jetjacky(m): 12:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
Andrew114:
Sorry i da farm
A Nigerian youth in a farm, like seriously farming! shocked this buhari chanhe must be really touching every body oh.

You're a role model to our youths of this generation smiley

Abeg bring some yams come my side oh wink
Re: Saturday Argument: All Nairaland Females And Males Let's Meet Here by Jetjacky(m): 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
misssclassy:
_Stupid question.
Na you be that person for dp? cool
Re: Saturday Argument: All Nairaland Females And Males Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jetjacky:
Ah missclassy wink welcome oh!

Wetin stupid about am Na, abi u no dey talk am too? undecided

You asked if girls are naturally 'spoilt' from birth. How can someone be 'spoilt' from birth?
Whatever character someone exhibits is as a result of certain factors of which are mostly prevalent doing the formative stages of growth.
Some of such factors are
Personality
Environment
Peer pressure
Parental care/ method of parenting
And a couple of other factors.

Gender has nothing to do with all this.
Re: Saturday Argument: All Nairaland Females And Males Let's Meet Here by Jetjacky(m): 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
misssclassy:

You asked if girls are naturally 'spoilt' from birth. How can someone be 'spoilt' from birth?
Whatever character someone exhibits is as a result of certain factors of which are mostly prevalent doing the formative stages of growth.
Some of such factors are
Personality
Environment
Peer pressure
Parental care/ method of parenting
And a couple of other factors.

Gender has nothing to do with all this.

I agree to certain aforementioned factors, but would you disagree if I say that a girl leaving with her parent and her siblings can tell the difference between a boy and a girl at a tender age because girls are natural intelligent and extremely curious when it comes to human biology??

Aside that, I'm sure if their where no women men's now grown knowledge's would have suffered a large setback?
Re: Saturday Argument: All Nairaland Females And Males Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jetjacky:
A Nigerian youth in a farm, like seriously farming! shocked this buhari chanhe must be really touching every body oh.

You're a role model to our youths of this generation smiley

Abeg bring some yams come my side oh wink
i da craze,monkey da work,barboo da chop abi?go to farm yourself and be your own role model.
Re: Saturday Argument: All Nairaland Females And Males Let's Meet Here by Jetjacky(m): 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
Andrew114:
i da craze,monkey da work,barboo da chop abi?go to farm yourself and be your own role model.
guy you mean oh! share for your brother
Re: Saturday Argument: All Nairaland Females And Males Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jetjacky:
guy you mean oh! share for your brother
NEVER
Re: Saturday Argument: All Nairaland Females And Males Let's Meet Here by Jetjacky(m): 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
Andrew114:
NEVER
lol no p shall. eat alone .....?
Re: Saturday Argument: All Nairaland Females And Males Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jetjacky:
lol no p shall. eat alone .....?
satisfy alone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Babes Be Speaking WRONG PRONUNCIATIONS All in Name of British Accent / Coming From A Hard Day And Meeting This / Guys, What's The Craziest Thing a Girl Has Ever Done/said To U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.