Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC (20699 Views)

Boko Haram: APC Commends Military / Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard / DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by sanandreas(m): 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
What will be the exchange? We should be careful because our national security will be jeopardize. The is nothing free under the surface of the earth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by SomebodyLovesMe: 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nigeria needs to explore every option.
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by Sobeautiful: 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
After saying it's wrong for GEJ to seek Chad and Niger assistance? Quite interesting.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by jck1976(m): 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Buh he condemned jonathan

Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by eromoko: 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
Buhari has failed already, We need God to give us a true leader

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by tron23(m): 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
APC...There is God...

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by UnknownT: 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
Chubhie:
Them never grind beans finish moi moi don dey smell.
akwobeghi beans moi moi na eshi cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by poiu22: 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2015

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
I see so many names who voted apc and called my Gej cluesless complaining now tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue I am still laughing in pakistan and treking to otueke grin grin grin grin grin Gej is resting now from troubles

24 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by ajayiopy: 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Buh he condemned jonathan
He took Jonathan years before taking a regional approach
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by anytexy: 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
APC Can only deceive the gullible Nigerians not me. Mtcheeew

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by Zellie: 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
Maybe Pa BooBoo doesn't even remember condemning Jonathan for doing exactly what he's doing cheesy

Its common knowledge that his memory is a bit foggy, ask VP Osunbande grin

21 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by Ohammadike: 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
ajayiopy:

He took Jonathan years before taking a regional approach
And it took buhari an hour to condemn it now he and his party has hypotrically endorsed it

22 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by Youngzedd(m): 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
Buhari have seen that our military has been bleeped up. So He need to seek for neighbours support.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by chesterlee(m): 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
He's still planning....two months after the election
This same man persistently ridiculed the past administration for seeking help from the international community

We have truly entered a One chance Bus!!!

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by kingofdemons: 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
i spit on apc

i hate this party with passion

i hate Amaechi more

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by MizMyColi(f): 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
noblezone:
APC opposed everything Jonathan did!

Demonised every of his moves.

When he visited Chad over Boko Haram, they said he went to arrange for more bombs.
One day, Nigerians will realise that "CHANGE does not always mean progress.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by anwo247: 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
But they said Jonathan was wrong when he did it!

Hypocrytes

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
dearpreye:
Hypocrisy is the worst kind of corruption !
i fear hypocrites more than individuals who would come out plain and say i am corrupt...the apc has re-defined and customized the word HYPOCRITE

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by eph12(m): 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
sademola:

''That vote of confidence in our military is the first step in the
efforts of the Buhari Administration to restore the glory of the
once-globally-acclaimed Nigerian military through morale boosting
measures that will include arming and kitting the troops effectively
and caring about their welfare so that they can more effectively
tackle the terrorists,'' it said.

Alhaji Lai Mohammed
National Publicity Secretary
All Progressives Congress (APC)
Abuja, June 6th 2015

But you didn't support the military under GEJ all because of elections. SMH undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
He and gen theophilus danjuma (rtd)should lead troops to sambisa forest to fight bokoharam as they bragged during campaign.Were they not former military generals?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by arcnomec(m): 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
I thought he said it was a disgrace for Nigeria to seek the help of smaller and poorer nations to fight boko haram,this man will never seizes to amaze me.............He was ranting all over the media now he is doing same thing.......who is the man deceiving......

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by Nicepoker(m): 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
Now is all about corruption and insecurity. Nothing yet on unemployment. Useless broom party.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by ayusco85(m): 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
shikaan:
the over 300 people who died this week, died in Nigeria. not Niger or chad.. why den do we now need chad or Niger?

If ur ex president hero had done the needful concerning BH since they were less sophisticated, will we still ve had to bear this loss of lives? Nw after one week in office u want PMB to quench a sect ur clueless ex president couldnt in 5yrs? U must be deranged
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
I have not seen the new government do anything differently; I am yet to see the direction they want to take. I pray they get it right.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
It’s a disgrace that neighbours must take on Boko Haram –Buhari

Presidential flag bearer of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Gen. Muhammadu Buhari is appalled that neighbouring Chad and Cameroun are turning out to be more successful at the battle front against Boko Haram than Nigeria.Nigeria’s poor performance,he says,is a disgrace.

“It’s a big disgrace for Nigeria. It is now Cameroon and Chad fighting the insurgency more than Nigeria. We will build the capacity and Nigeria should be able to secure its territorial integrity,” Buhari told Reuters.

Troops from neighbouring Chad, Niger and Cameroon, all much smaller and poorer than Nigeria, have been battling the terrorists who have seized territory in Borno State.
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/disgrace-neighbours-must-take-boko-haram-buhari-2/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by Coraje(m): 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
I know the Jonathanians are still pained that buhari is now their president. When things start getting better u all will keep ur mouth shut and stop critizing.
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by philips70(m): 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
barcanista:
Really? The same Buhari that Condemned Jonathan's administration for partnering with foreign soldiers?

Didn't Buhari promise to tackle BH alone? Almost 400 people have died since May 29 alone. How many more deaths before we will see to an end of this madness dear President Buhari?

I will continue to expose you and your comrades' lies. At least not all Nigerians are daft readers. Below is the real context of what he said as reported by a credible media outfit. Nowhere he said Nigeria must not engage her neighbours. You and your cohorts should slow down in your lies and propaganda. Unless you are doing it to take the job of Metuh if noticed.

(Reuters) - It is a "disgrace" for Nigeria that its neighbors have been more successful in battle against its Boko Haram insurgency than its own army, opposition presidential candidate Muhammadu Buhari said in an interview a week before the election.

Troops from neighboring Chad, Niger and Cameroon, all much smaller and poorer than Nigeria, have been battling the Islamist militants who have seized territory in northeastern Nigeria in a five-year insurgency.

Thousands of Nigerians have been killed and 1.5 million displaced in the uprising by militants known for executing and kidnapping civilians.

"It’s a big disgrace for Nigeria. It is now Cameroon and Chad fighting the insurgency more than Nigeria. We will build the capacity and Nigeria should be able to secure its territorial integrity," Buhari told Reuters.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
ayusco85:

If ur ex president hero had done the needful concerning BH since they were less sophisticated, will we still ve had to bear this loss of lives? Nw after one week in office u want PMB to quench a sect ur clueless ex president couldnt in 5yrs? U must be deranged
u deluded dunce.. ur Daura President is a fraud.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by Abugab(m): 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
What we seek and need now is to end BH activities whether singlehandedly or through cooperation.
PMB has gone to seek cooperation and it will be best for Nigeria and Nigerians that we see results in the nearest future.

We really don't need to draw comparison and start hating. We have lost too many lives already and that is already bad enough.
From the comments so far it seems most guys want the status quo to continue just because they wish PMB to fail. The fact still remains that PMB is the president and that can't be changed but to cooperate and support him is the needful Nigerians have to do.
Elections are over and we must stop the hate game and focus on going forward.
Enough said......
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by CSTR2: 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
A party with complete character bankruptcy. I don't take them serious.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are Eastern Ports Dysfunctional? / Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. / Here Is Why Nigerians Should Stop Praising Politicians When They Provide Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.