Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC (20703 Views)

Boko Haram: APC Commends Military / Nigeria ‘Hires Mercenaries’ To Battle Boko Haram - Vanguard / DSS Vs Dasuki: Court Process May Lead To ‘revelations’ On Boko Haram, APC, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by eph12(m): 9:38am On Jun 07, 2015
rabimlomo:

It was hard to support the military that failed, due to corrupting to adequately arm the foot soldiers, sending them on suicide mission so to say. Or how do you explain giving just three magazines to a soldier to go and face boko haram. Mind you, it was the corrupt military officials that people were against and not the loyal ones risking their lives for our safety.
And even when it was obvious that the NA was gaining upper hand? Or you want to lie that there was never a time like that under GEJ? Madam due process was quick to tweet about the NA when the bastards are striking but would go missing when they're being slaughtered by the army. Many have died, chibok girls still missing since Buhari came in and yet no word from her, Rufai, Lai M et al. Am worried, are they ok?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by rabimlomo: 9:48am On Jun 07, 2015
eph12:

And even when it was obvious that the NA was gaining upper hand? Or you want to lie that there was never a time like that under GEJ? Madam due process was quick to tweet about the NA when the bastards are striking but would go missing when they're being slaughtered by the army. Many have died, chibok girls still missing since Buhari came in and yet no word from her, Rufai, Lai M et al. Am worried, are they ok?

All I remember was Nigerians, including me were happy when those advances were made, even though it appeared hypocritical, else why wait till few weeks befor election. But all the same, as long as the problem is solved, khallas. And my point still is I can't start blaming a govt, no matter how much I hate that govt from the first day. Remember, some were complaining right from the first day. It just doesn't make sense undecided
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by eph12(m): 10:13am On Jun 07, 2015
rabimlomo:

All I remember was Nigerians, including me were happy when those advances were made, even though it appeared hypocritical, else why wait till few weeks befor election. But all the same, as long as the problem is solved, khallas. And my point still is I can't start blaming a govt, no matter how much I hate that govt from the first day. Remember, some were complaining right from the first day. It just doesn't make sense undecided

If you look at the points that arr being criticized, do you think they shouldn't be?
Shehu, Buhari's aide already said Buhari has fulfilled one of his electoral promises by declaring his asset. Do u think he has?
We all agreed Buhari was not like those reckless politians. There was a picture of him drinking #50 milo and we were happy that our money is safe bah? Unless what Aisha wore that day was the fake one, this doesn't add up. We were deceived some years ago with the i had no shoes campaign. We don't want a repeat. We were told he had just one house, in daura. But it's reported that he is still staying at his private residence in Abuja.
During the campaigns, APC successfully identified the numerous problems plaguing Nigeria. Election came and went and they had two months to choose the team needed to make things happen. We are still waiting. Almost every ministry is on standstill. Someone said the 8th assembly was needed to approve their appointments. But the 7th assembly approved the 19 aides or so without any problems so why should that of the ministers be a problem. Any ways we are here now. I believe it can only get better but we can't afford to crawl. That's my point. Hope you understand.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by rabimlomo: 10:28am On Jun 07, 2015
eph12:

If you look at the points that arr being criticized, do you think they shouldn't be?
Shehu, Buhari's aide already said Buhari has fulfilled one of his electoral promises by declaring his asset. Do u think he has?
We all agreed Buhari was not like those reckless politians. There was a picture of him drinking #50 milo and we were happy that our money is safe bah? Unless what Aisha wore that day was the fake one, this doesn't add up. We were deceived some years ago with the i had no shoes campaign. We don't want a repeat. We were told he had just one house, in daura. But it's reported that he is still staying at his private residence in Abuja.
During the campaigns, APC successfully identified the numerous problems plaguing Nigeria. Election came and went and they had two months to choose the team needed to make things happen. We are still waiting. Almost every ministry is on standstill. Someone said the 8th assembly was needed to approve their appointments. But the 7th assembly approved the 19 aides or so without any problems so why should that of the ministers be a problem. Any ways we are here now. I believe it can only get better but we can't afford to crawl. That's my point. Hope you understand.

We shouldn't be gullible all the time. I admit, some of his supporters went overboard while trying to sell him. However, he never said all those things. It was just a matter of him living within his means, and that may include him, being able to buy expensive watch for his wife. He categorically said, during an interview with ebony tv that it was a rumour, that he does have more than 1 million naira.
He is a former head of state, who is still being paid remember. I for one try to verify what ever I read or hear as much as I can and even then, you will rarely see me insulting or abusing any leader.

I will be among those who will criticize him when we actually need to but for now, it is just too early. We should only be vigilante and keep taking note so as not to sound stupid.

What if he is eventually able to successfully refute all these allegations? Then it will reduce the credibility of the opposition and fewer people still will take them serious subsequently, just like the boy who cried wolf.
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by marvelyole(m): 11:34am On Jun 07, 2015
Now dy know abi,,,dis means Jonathan is d leader Nigeria needed,,,jona ws rite afta all,dis greedy pot belle tiffs jst wntd him out so dy cn kill dis country d more

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by princejayboss: 11:57am On Jun 07, 2015
persius555:
Its amazing that some nairalanders still cant get over GEJs govt. GEJ is past, let him be in the past. Nigeria must move on. If the man no go una go say e no go, now e don go, una dey say why e go. Chai, nigerians are the problem of nigeria. Even america seeks the assistance of the mexican govt in the fight againt drug smuggling. Like they say, two heads fares better than one.

Don't talk nonsense you don't know.... Stop watching YouTube news and reading cheap blogs you no go gree

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by olaboy001(m): 11:59am On Jun 07, 2015
princejayboss:

Why Africa remains where it is today was because we can never see the bigger picture ...friend you better embrace the fact which is that APC have nothing to offer with the set of old fellows there ....

You can never give what you don't have ... Well i don't blame them ... This old men knows the typical Nigerians that thinks with his mouth not head.... Try those crazy campaign promises here in the western world and know if you will get a vote cos they see beyond what you speak.

Remember CHANGE don't necessarily means PROGRESS. it can be either way

Am most interested in his electricity promise ... He seems to forget that power generation is different from power transmission and distribution.... We took ourselves back for another four years.... Again you can't give what you don't have
A responsible man or active man can not be predict, as far as concern about his duty.
The way people think it may be differ from what he think.
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by princejayboss: 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
olaboy001:

A responsible man or active man can not be predict, as far as concern about his duty.
The way people think it may be differ from what he think.

This is simple as it can be ... These old men are holding us for nothing... You speak about active man.... Brother I put it to you that you can't teach me physics if you are a lawyer....

If buhari loves his father land.... If he was a governor at his 30s yet he want to rule at his 90s then why do Nigeria has the greatest number of youth graduates in Africa if not the world?

Thus these old fools knows how people in Africa thinks... They will come with bogus promises which can not be attained knowing we are quite gullible and operates in short memory frequency... GEJ was not fast but he could have liberated the so called giant of Africa from the locks of Godfathers... I also put it to you that every political office from executive to legislation level operates with blood line ideology...... ( just found out the osibanjo's wife was a granddaughter to Awolowo....... Good bloodline I guess...) note: The initial failed cos Johnathan was no good bloodline.

You can't preach CHANGE when the group APC are just a group of angry PDP members... Its more like in music with same rythm, same sound beat but different lyrics... What differs does it make ?

Imagine in a default African economy can someone tell me they will provide 3million jobs a year and people applauded and voted ... Even US and entire Europe join together can not create 3million jobs yearly considering the world state of economy.. .... Try that bogus promise here and you will suffer in pulling boots...

I wrote about how and why we can not have steady electricity irrespective of the bogus promises the saviour of Nigeria gave.... Some dude fought me here until I gave them a lecture on the structure of our power sector.... That's by the way ...though am waiting for the change...

If we can take away sentiments and understand that the future is not so bright for us and begin now to flush this old men out .. ...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by jide333(m): 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
two are better than one cos it's apc right? When it was GEJ you all apc e warriors goat and your leaders were condemning him for allowing foreign soldiers on our soil to fight alongside our soldiers?? It's Clearer all apc followers are si ck and think like goats...

Rumpelstiltskin:
Two are better than one, for if one falls, the other shall help him up. But woe to the one that is alone, for when he falls, he has no one to pull him up.

Nigeria has assisted so many countries through peace keeping operations. Why should we be too proud to ask for help? If we can accept monetary aid to combat diseases, why won't we accept military aids to combat terrorism? Why do countries form ally?

APC is right on this one.....we need all the help we can get.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by Imortal001: 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
kuchikau:
...i miss GEJ
Why do u miss GEJ?
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2015
jide333:
two are better than one cos it's apc right? When it was GEJ you all apc e warriors goat and your leaders were condemning him for allowing foreign soldiers on our soil to fight alongside our soldiers?? It's Clearer all apc followers are si ck and think like goats...

Pele Jide, why did you miss last night's dose of your drug? Now, I may have to chain you down all day! embarassed
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by olaboy001(m): 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
princejayboss:

This is simple as it can be ... These old men are holding us for nothing... You speak about active man.... Brother I put it to you that you can't teach me physics if you are a lawyer....

If buhari loves his father land.... If he was a governor at his 30s yet he want to rule at his 90s then why do Nigeria has the greatest number of youth graduates in Africa if not the world?

Thus these old fools knows how people in Africa thinks... They will come with bogus promises which can not be attained knowing we are quite gullible and operates in short memory frequency... GEJ was not fast but he could have liberated the so called giant of Africa from the locks of Godfathers... I also put it to you that every political office from executive to legislation level operates with blood line ideology...... ( just found out the osibanjo's wife was a granddaughter to Awolowo....... Good bloodline I guess...) note: The initial failed cos Johnathan was no good bloodline.

You can't preach CHANGE when the group APC are just a group of angry PDP members... Its more like in music with same rythm, same sound beat but different lyrics... What differs does it make ?

Imagine in a default African economy can someone tell me they will provide 3million jobs a year and people applauded and voted ... Even US and entire Europe join together can not create 3million jobs yearly considering the world state of economy.. .... Try that bogus promise here and you will suffer in pulling boots...

I wrote about how and why we can not have steady electricity irrespective of the bogus promises the saviour of Nigeria gave.... Some dude fought me here until I gave them a lecture on the structure of our power sector.... That's by the way ...though am waiting for the change...

If we can take away sentiments and understand that the future is not so bright for us and begin now to flush this old men out .. ...
Let's wait for the CHANGE my guy forget long story
Re: Buhari Is Right To Seek International Assistance To Battle Boko Haram - APC by Appleyard(m): 9:59am On Jun 08, 2015
barcanista:
Really? The same Buhari that Condemned Jonathan's administration for partnering with foreign soldiers?

Didn't Buhari promise to tackle BH alone? Almost 400 people have died since May 29 alone. How many more deaths before we will see to an end of this madness dear President Buhari?

400 deaths since May 29? Wow! Thats pretty high. But come to think of it; if you have 400 Boko Haram related deaths within two weeks of Buhari's reign, how many dead ones do you think must have been recorded so far in the entire wasted six good years of the formal drunk Ijaw president called GEJ? I guess is in the thousands; and not just thousands, but tens and tens of thousands, all owing to the myopic tenacity of a nincompoop, who, despite being the president, sees the problem in a certain part of of his country as 'not of his own making', and so, does not concerned him. After all, he is no ''military man.'' Nonesense!sad

And its even more painful and regretably lugubrious, when you realize that the aforementioned 400 deaths so far since may 29, its only a continuation of the calamiteous ineptitude and unrivaled guiness book of record-like cluelessness of the most weak ''woman'' of a so-called president, now back to the creeks where life is so painfully hidden from the rest of the world, a place where one of their own 'son of Cain' could not even build a Kitchen, for SIX GOOD YEARS!:/ But his wife was busy slapping elected officers, while freehandedly lifting crude oil by 'legalize bunkering' at forcados terminal, without any hitches whatever.

Pathetic!

I truely pity my country Nigeria under that she-man, and many of his uninformed sympathizers; for they know not that Nigeria was been governed by five women, and out of these women, Jonah, Odua, Okonjo, Alisson, Diaris Godoo, eta , GEJ was the most Weakest!

Like it or not, Buhari is an angel compare to these destructive bunch of gagools.

Damn it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet / Are Eastern Ports Dysfunctional? / ISWAP Fighters Raid Borno Hospital, Set Telecoms Mast On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.