Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Pic Of A Girl I Saw At A Red Light District. Ladies, can you rock this outfit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pic Of A Girl I Saw At A Red Light District. Ladies, can you rock this outfit? (5985 Views)

A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Women Turn Okpara Square To “red Light District” In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic Of A Girl I Saw At A Red Light District. Ladies, can you rock this outfit? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
At about 8pm yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Pic Of A Girl I Saw At A Red Light District. Ladies, can you rock this outfit? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
FTC
Re: Pic Of A Girl I Saw At A Red Light District. Ladies, can you rock this outfit? by agarawu23(m): 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
imagine!!! embarassed
Re: Pic Of A Girl I Saw At A Red Light District. Ladies, can you rock this outfit? by Obinovictor(m): 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
Upgraded harlots everywhere
Re: Pic Of A Girl I Saw At A Red Light District. Ladies, can you rock this outfit? by buygala(m): 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
Now op,

Who should we be laughing at?

The girl who was going about her business, or your jobless self who couldn't find anything better to do than taking pishures of busy people at odd nocturnal hours? undecided

Op, One of the major steps to having a long and good life is minding one's own business sad

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pic Of A Girl I Saw At A Red Light District. Ladies, can you rock this outfit? by Elslim: 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
may God help person dis days....

pls do enough background check b4 u marry ooh...

2 Likes

Re: Pic Of A Girl I Saw At A Red Light District. Ladies, can you rock this outfit? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
That could be ur sister u knw,?,,?

Besides, wetin carry U go red lite district?

2 Likes

Re: Pic Of A Girl I Saw At A Red Light District. Ladies, can you rock this outfit? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
himkers:
That could be ur sister u knw,?,,?

Besides, wetin carry U go red lite district?
I was coming back from church embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pic Of A Girl I Saw At A Red Light District. Ladies, can you rock this outfit? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
PervyByNature:

Lol! Once in a while, you should stopp by and share some gospel with them. God works in mysterious ways
Re: Pic Of A Girl I Saw At A Red Light District. Ladies, can you rock this outfit? by endy4oxide(m): 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
PervyByNature:

lol....

2 Likes

Re: Pic Of A Girl I Saw At A Red Light District. Ladies, can you rock this outfit? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
himkers:

Lol! Once in a while, you should stopp by and share some gospel with them. God works in mysterious ways
i pity that bike, its seat just contracted all manner of crabs and herpes grin

2 Likes

Re: Pic Of A Girl I Saw At A Red Light District. Ladies, can you rock this outfit? by simdam500(m): 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
Pls who is she?

1 Like

Re: Pic Of A Girl I Saw At A Red Light District. Ladies, can you rock this outfit? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
nice shirt she's got there..

2 Likes

Re: Pic Of A Girl I Saw At A Red Light District. Ladies, can you rock this outfit? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
She was on night duty

1 Like

Re: Pic Of A Girl I Saw At A Red Light District. Ladies, can you rock this outfit? by lolaxavier(m): 1:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
buygala:

Now op,

Who should we be laughing at?

The girl who was going about her business, or your jobless self who couldn't find anything better to do than taking pishures of busy people at odd nocturnal hours? undecided

Op, One of the major steps to having a long and good life is minding one's own business sad

Very True!
Re: Pic Of A Girl I Saw At A Red Light District. Ladies, can you rock this outfit? by ellahzy(f): 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
if a man dresses like this and goes to work, they will think he is MAD.

Lord Have Mercy!
Re: Pic Of A Girl I Saw At A Red Light District. Ladies, can you rock this outfit? by Prettyvhickie(f): 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
NinoBrown888:
nice shirt she's got there..
i know say u go like am
Re: Pic Of A Girl I Saw At A Red Light District. Ladies, can you rock this outfit? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
Prettyvhickie:
i know say u go like am

vhickie !
Re: Pic Of A Girl I Saw At A Red Light District. Ladies, can you rock this outfit? by Prettyvhickie(f): 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
NinoBrown888:

vhickie !
smiles*thats my name
Re: Pic Of A Girl I Saw At A Red Light District. Ladies, can you rock this outfit? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
Prettyvhickie:
smiles*thats my name

#smiles...lemme reserve My comment.
Re: Pic Of A Girl I Saw At A Red Light District. Ladies, can you rock this outfit? by Boxer007(m): 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
agarawu23:
imagine!!! embarassed

Hi boo boo

1 Like

Re: Pic Of A Girl I Saw At A Red Light District. Ladies, can you rock this outfit? by Boxer007(m): 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
PervyByNature:
At about 8pm yesterday.

Hi boo boo

1 Like

Re: Pic Of A Girl I Saw At A Red Light District. Ladies, can you rock this outfit? by 3ace(m): 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
E be like say d girl dey run from wetin pass am o. Maybe na iya Basira dey pursue am wen she catch am with her husband for dia matrimonial bed so d girl no get time carry her trouser. Dis one pass outfit mata o.
Re: Pic Of A Girl I Saw At A Red Light District. Ladies, can you rock this outfit? by lordraiden(m): 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
She for come out naked once,if she gets raped she will start saying bad ppl every were without knowing she is d bad person
Re: Pic Of A Girl I Saw At A Red Light District. Ladies, can you rock this outfit? by misspicy(f): 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
e be like say she steal money didnt want to be caught n had to run without her trousers or wat else can explain diz madness?
Re: Pic Of A Girl I Saw At A Red Light District. Ladies, can you rock this outfit? by MrTeymee(m): 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
awon olosho nationwide, tuale

1 Like

Re: Pic Of A Girl I Saw At A Red Light District. Ladies, can you rock this outfit? by jashar(f): 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nice shoes... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pic Of A Girl I Saw At A Red Light District. Ladies, can you rock this outfit? by Jayjay0(m): 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ladies can wear anything once they are thirsty.
Smh for those specie of animal...Love them tho
Re: Pic Of A Girl I Saw At A Red Light District. Ladies, can you rock this outfit? by Aitee1: 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
Elslim:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pic Of A Girl I Saw At A Red Light District. Ladies, can you rock this outfit? by orogodoganyin(m): 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
Elslim:
r u saying u cant marry an ex-prostitutes
Re: Pic Of A Girl I Saw At A Red Light District. Ladies, can you rock this outfit? by IceSplash(f): 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
Runs babe
Re: Pic Of A Girl I Saw At A Red Light District. Ladies, can you rock this outfit? by Claroo(m): 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
Olosho grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Always Says "Thank You" After Every Sexual Encounter. / Teacher Having Sex With Her 13-year-old Student Got Pregnant Sentenced To 10yrs. / My Underwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.