Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,519 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

TITANIC - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TITANIC (3877 Views)

Titanic Didn’t Sink Because Of An Iceberg, New Documentary Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TITANIC by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
[img]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/jamescameronstitanic/images/a/a4/Jack_and_Rose-3.png/revision/latest?cb=20120405074439[/img]

Note: i love this movie

the story is divided into two parts.
part one being mostly what came out in the movie, then part two what happened after the sinking.
and everyone has seen the movie. but, the ending in my story is completely different.

i don't want to give off too much, but I changed the ending and it has a combination of paranormal/fantasy-ish to it.

just wanted to add that, to let you know it isn't straight off the movie that EVERYONE has most likely seen. it's my version of the

"Titanic".

hope you read and thanks! smiley

there's just one thing to keep in mind before reading.

Note: i do not own the movie this a fan fiction and i hope you read.
Re: TITANIC by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2015

PROLOGUE

Rose's Point of View

Sometimes I think I just wasted my time. Well, if time truly was what existed where I stood. And I didn't know where I stood to begin with.

My life wasn't the kind of life that would happen to an ordinary person. Everything I'd ever expected never was what came by, nothing went according to plan...

and sometimes, things would take dramatic swifts, and personally, I'd think life would do that for the fun of seeing my shocked reaction.

It all started when I was to board the ship of RMS Titanic. And, I'd guess things happen for a reason, fate has you tied down like a slave.

But in the story of my life, it wasn't a typical story you'd read in biographies, and even movies at the time.

Some people can change the world, and people admire them because of that. Even changing the world has no comparison to what happened to me.

Just to let you know, I cheated fate with death along it.
And I got sent into a world of chaotic mess, the only way to stop it was to kill it-- fate itself.

My whole world revolved around Jack, I was surprised at the many things I did to save him, and I wouldn’t regret any.

Like our saying goes; you jump, I jump.

But it all ended up to be all right since the start, I was living in somewhat of a dream world. With pains and tortures that never even existed, yet at the same time were as real as the memories I have from it now.

And even right now, there is not grasp between reality and fantasy, well, to me.

Sometimes we just have to wake up into this reality, after waking up through layers of dreams within dreams.

Useless fantasy.
And I await that day, until I wake up into the reality I know I belong to.

It makes no sense, I know I am not even being descriptive to what exactly happened to me. But, fate is strange...

it has a strange manner of acting-- life itself. It has too many surprises, just too many.

And I am here to try to describe it, my poor attempt in a book of pages. Well, let’s begin from the start, where else would it begin-- surely not in the middle of nowhere.

Well, it all started when I hopped off the car to board the RMS Titanic...

"I don't see what all the fuss is about," My eyes moved to the left, past the crowd of rowdy people, to dock and sea beneath it, until reaching the entrance of the ship, I could see it...

The Titanic. The way the morning sun was casting orange beams of sunlight, reflecting it across the ships surface. A long, big structure of beautiful architecture.

Titanic was remarkable, surely I did know what all the fuss was about. Yet I was acting like the little brat I was brought up to be. You see, I never did feel like myself. I was nothing more but a stupid, spoiled brat.

The sky was bright, as everything was illuminated by the sunlight. As if gold had been poured upon us, everyone around was devouring the beauty of this miracle. It was like this inexplicable phenomenon in everyone’s eyes, and all that we were left to do was look up in awe.

Observing the view before me for a moment, I pulled my purple hat closer down my face to avoid the sun’s piercing light into my eyes. I bit my lower lip as I casted my eyes upon my soon to be husband, Caledon Hockley.

His chocolate eyes met mine, the sunlight created a warm color into them, normally they'd look dull brown.

"this ship doesn't look any bigger than the Mauretania." I finished my sentence, as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"It's over a hundred feet longer than the Mauretania!" Replied Caledon, with great emotion in his voice, and face.

Something he admired, whenever he admired something he would talk about it with all the emotion in the world.
Re: TITANIC by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
PROLOGUE CONTINUES

I stood there, starring at the grand ship before me, as the world around me continued to revolve.

Boisterous people, the laughter, the conversations, the way they waved at their loved ones already in the ship, I just stood there as I waited for my mother to hop off the car.

My mother did, hoping off in the most elegant manner she could manage.

Her puffy dress fluffed with the wind. Caledon helped her off.

"Your daughter is far too difficult to impress." He had told her with a chuckle, I observed the way he crinkled his lips up to form the uncanny smile only he could make. For some odd reason, always reminded me of a cat's mischievous smirk.

You see, that was what I meant by, I never felt like myself.

Cal's words echoed throughout my head, and I just wanted to tear myself apart with annoyance at their reactions.

I hated being so selfish, deep down inside I wasn’t that girl at all. But no matter what, I kept on doing it.

And the more I did, the more I hated myself. I never understood why it was so hard to stop, possibly because all I needed was someone to love me and change me into the girl I was behind the mask.

My mother laughed in return. She pulled her hat closer towards her face as her grey-blue eyes scanned the surrounding.

"This ship is supposed to be unsinkable?" She asked.

"It is so, even God Himself cannot sink it!" Caledon replied.

All our bags and luggage were dumped on the floor, beside me. And a man approached along with another man to take all our luggage. And just for you to get a clear idea of how much luggage we had, I mean two extra cars filled with pure luggage.

Then finally, we began to walk through the crowd of uproarious people. So many faces, so much noise. They all were as close to the ledge of the sea as possible, waving to their dear loved ones already aboard.

There was no space at all-- to be able to slide through all these people, it was a quite difficult task.

What was I doing here in the first place?

That was all I thought, as I continued showing the world a shell of a girl, whom was I. I never wanted to come here. Yet, it was the ship of dreams, well to everyone else. But to me, it was a slave ship.

Taking me back to America in chains. Outwardly, I was everything a well brought up girl should me... but inside, I was screaming.

I had my arm on Caledon's, as I made my way through the white bridge, the ocean underneath. I kept my other hand along the white painted rail, sliding my fingers through the cool surface.

My eyes were still on the dark blue waves below me. I was walking into the entrance of the Titanic.

I should've been filled with joy, but instead. I felt nothing.
I turned my face around to Trudy, my maid. “My coat?” I asked softly as I met her gaze.

“I have it right here, Rose.” Trudy replied.

I shot her a slight smile, as I turned my eyes back to what laid in front of me.

I ducked my head, hoping my purple fancy hat won't slip off as I made my way under the mahogany door of the luxurious ship.

There I was, walking into the ship of dreams. Little did I know my whole life would have changed, on this very ship.

P.S: Am using a phone to type this so bear with me...
Re: TITANIC by GeneralQuamdeen: 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
You started this story.. if you don't want me to be mad at you,. you must finish it because i'm so much enjoyinq it.. i could see the real thinq in my mind eye.. *followinq*
Re: TITANIC by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
You started this story.. if you don't want me to be mad at you,. you must finish it because i'm so much enjoyinq it.. i could see the real thinq in my mind eye.. *followinq*

thank you so much for reading.

Am definitely gonna try my best
Re: TITANIC by GeneralQuamdeen: 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jezcallmeshaxee:

thank you so much for reading.
Am definitely gonna try my best
you're welcome.
Re: TITANIC by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
you're welcome.
Re: TITANIC by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jack's Point of View

I had just won third class tickets to the now sailing ship of Titanic. That was all that was running through my head as I stared at the wooden table, unbelievably.

Was I dreaming? Was this truly reality?

It took a moment for the comprehension of what had just happened to flow in.

"I'm sorry, Fabrizio." I had said to my friend. Decided to pull a good joke on him, let us see how he reacted. I turned my eyes towards him, meeting his confused eyes still on the poker cards in his hands.

He shot me a confused, angry face and began babbling nonsense in Italian.

I smiled, "I'm sorry, but you aren't going to see your mother in a long time."

His expression suddenly switched from being an angry Italian, to a grinning Italian. "'Cause we're going to America!"

My voice drifted into a loud excited shout, as I slammed my hand onto the wooden table, and watched as our faces illuminated with happiness.

I must admit, we went a bit too far at how crazy we went that moment.

We stood on our feet and began yelling like mindless people.

Rubbing our tickets on the losing team's faces.

"Whoohoho!" I yelled as Fabrizio and I began to jump and hop around the table.

But suddenly, the joy was all over, as fast as a blink's eye, Olaf grabbed my collar and pulled my face close, and he mumbled words.

Words I did not even understand. His face was up so close, I could see his wrinkles, his disgusting yellow teeth, I could smell his breath-- disgusting.

I ducked my face as I watched his fist coming towards me, but then Olaf threw his fist towards Sven instead.

I could see how disappointed they were at losing, I kind of even felt bad for them. They lost their tickets to the Titanic, the biggest ship ever built. Now, instead Fabrizio and I won their tickets.

We were the lucky bastards now. I turned around to look at Fabrizio, and the laughing crowd.

We began to laugh all together.
"Figlio di puttana!" Fabrizio laughed, as he cursed in Italian. He raised his thick brown eyebrows, deep emotion on his face, along with a shrug of shoulders and a raise of hands.

He always used gestures only Italians used.

He was my closest friend, I had met him when I moved from Austria to Italy.

You see, I always made my way through country after country.

It was how people were meant to live, appreciating the world around them.

Not staying in one place forever. That was called not living at all.
I grabbed the two yellow tickets from his hand, and kissed the sweet smelling piece of paper. It smelt of victory.

"I'm going home!"

I shouted, then grabbed Fabrizio into a great big hug. We let go, but the fuss continued.

"I'm going to America!" Fabrizio shouted, in a deep Italian accent.

People starred, actually stopped what they were doing to look at us. I did not care, though. I knew I was calling a lot of attention with all the shouting, and jumping.

But this second, just once in my life, I felt like I could do whatever I wanted and not even care. I could even walk around naked and not care-- I was that happy.

Then, out of the blue, an old looking man from across the room began to speak.

"No, mate. Titanic sets off in five minutes!"

He pointed at the clock on the wooden wall, the bright sunshine casted a shimmering reflection upon the glass of the clock.

I squinted my eyes as I tried to read the numbers.

The sun was too bright, but I could the black narrow hand of the clock point to eleven, the other on fifty five.

It was enough to see that we'd be late, if we don't run now. My heart began to sink.
Re: TITANIC by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
My eyes moved from the people below, to the sky, and back down to the sea beneath us.

As I continued to yell nonsense into the air.

I could feel the ship finally start moving, the loud horn of the Titanic soared throughout the air around us.

And my heart sank into a pool of happiness. I was really here, my dreams had come true. A poor, unimportant boy in a luxurious ship of dreams. And it truly was, a ship of dreams. From a simple game of cards, I bet on the tickets...

And god was by my side, we won! I am one lucky bastard!

I clutched onto my heavy bag, as I paced across the narrow corridor, mumbling under my breath,

"Three-sixteen, three-sixteen..."

Where is that goddamn room? I kept my eyes on the shiny white walls as I kept on walking.

Until finally, I stopped walking, and stood in front of the door with the numbers printed on it: 316.

I placed my hand on the door knob, as I opened the door.

I stepped in, into a room with already two people in it.

Without thinking, I said, "Hey, how are you all doing, I'm Jack," I let out my hand for the man to take, the one sitting on the bed, the man only stared at it.

I walked on, towards the other man.

"I'm Jack Dawson," I told him. He shook my hand, as I mumbled the words, "How are you doing," I dumped my bags onto the ground as I looked up at Fabrizio, already on the top bunk bed.

"Hey... who says you get top bunk!" I laughed, he laughed in return as I playfully punched him.

I ducked my head under the top bed, as I sat down on the lower one.

"Where's Sven?" Asked the man to his other friend.

I laughed quietly to myself.
So there I was, finally catching my dream. And this time, I wouldn't let it slip out from my grasp.
Re: TITANIC by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
I glanced over back towards Fabrizio, as I mouthed the word, "Shit!"

We hurried with all the speed we could manage, to carry on and get everything we needed. Then, we ran across the room and out the door in complete frenzy, through the crowds of people, passing by obstacles, and even horses, to finally get to the entrance, panting under our breaths, we slid through the white bridge like racing soaps sliding on water, I did not even care about how many people tumbled upon me, and fell onto the floor.

I finally made it.

"Wait, wait, wait! We're passengers!" I cried aloud as I reached out my hand towards a man inside the entrance of the ship, hair pulled back with gel, dressed with formal clothing.

The door was already closing, but we made it just before. I reached out my hands holding the tickets for the man to take.

The man reached out his hand, and took them, then his eyes drifted back to ours coldly.

"Have you been through the inspection crew?" He asked.
Come on, come on, there is no time! "Of course!" I shouted.

"Anyway, we don't have any lice... we're Americans, both of us!" I said.

I could feel the sweat trickling down my forehead from all the running, as my caramel hair fell over my face.

"Right, come aboard." The man motioned us into the ship, Fabrizio and I jumped in like jumping into heaven-- and that was what we were doing, jumping into heaven.

We ran across the room, all the rich and fancy people looking up at us, at the sudden movement.

Oh, I didn't care... I didn't care what they might’ve been thinking, all I cared about was that I was actually here! We raced across the narrow corridor, tumbling over people.

"We're the luckiest sons of bitches in the world, you know that!"

I cried out with all the excitement in my voice could afford.

Before I knew it, we raced across the ship until reaching the deck, there were so many people, I made a narrow space between the crowd to pull my feet onto the rail white bars and with all my might, I yelled to the crowds of people below us,

"Goodbye!"

No one was there, watching me, I wasn't waving to anyone in particular, but heck, I was so god damn happy that, that wasn’t the point.

We looked like two complete idiots, but it was pure happiness.

The sun was setting, casting an orange lining to every single person here.

And there were so many! I just could not believe the joy I was experiencing.

I was scared that I might wake up to find myself in my bed as usual. No, but this was reality. It had to be.

And you know what, I was waving at Southampton, giving out my dear farewells to England and a hello to United States.

A great new start into a new life, there were so many ideas of what to do once I arrived.

I was so excited I couldn’t even think!

"You know somebody?" Yelled Fabrizio, but I could hardly hear him from all the noise.

"Course not, but that not the point!" I yelled in return, casting my eyes on him, until moving them back towards all the people below.

"Goodbye! I'll miss you!" I screamed with all my might.

"I will never forget you!" Followed Fabrizio.

Our voices were just two more into the voices of 2,200 passengers aboard on the Titanic now.

Laughing followed, as I held on tight, swaying my body closer towards the rail to look down.

The rail worked well enough to help me avoid falling.
Re: TITANIC by damiperry(f): 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
following...
Re: TITANIC by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
damiperry:
following...
Thanks dear....
Re: TITANIC by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-wfZBjUD9LZw/T3UeaU8mFVI/AAAAAAAAAMY/Dw1CYAhzwr4/s640/Kate+Winslet+at+Titanic+Movies.jpg[/img]

Rose's Point of View

My eyes fell on the paintings held in my pale hands. "This room needs more color." I said, starring pleasantly at the painting.

There I was, helping to decorate an empty room to be turned into a magnificent luxury, for only a week.

The walls were a shiny mahogany color, carved with interesting patterns.

There were flowers and mirrors, as I caught my reflection from the back of my eye. Enough to see my red curly hair.

"God, not those paintings again? They certainly were a waste of money..."

I heard Caledon's voice from across the room. I turned around, to see the silhouette of my husband. The bright shinning sun from behind him.

He held a cup of alcohol in his hands, his back leaning against the door's ledge.

"The difference between Caledon's taste and mine, is that I have some." I said aloud, turning my eyes back to the painting held in my hands. I walked towards an empty leather couch, and placed them there. I took a step back.

"They're beautiful, makes you feel as if you were in a dream or something." I was speaking to Trudy, who was helping me decorate the room.

Trudy was more like a friend to me, sometimes I'd love to speak to her like a best friend would. But I have done that before, and to Cal's eyes-- it was respect lost towards me. And it's literal.

"What's the artist's name?" Trudy asked me, she had a high pitched voice, her dark eyes directed on the painting.

"Something... Picasso." I replied as I scurried onto the other side of the room.

Caledon took a sip from his cup, then said mockingly with his deep voice, "Something Picasso, ha...

At least they were cheap."
I was already standing on the carpeted floor of what will be my room, for one week. It blew my mind at how beautiful everything was.

The walls had tinted gold swirls contrasting the dark brown-red colored walls, the sunshine spilled in and the walls glowed.

I heard footsteps from behind me, turning my eyes around, I caught gaze with Trudy.

She had a wide grin across her face, she had such an expression, it looked as if she were forcing the excitement to stay inside.

But she couldn't hide it.

Trudy and I were alone, and that was when our friendship was truly able to exist.

"It smells so brand new," She told me, as she dragged a box towards the corner of the room. Her eyes were directed up, upon me.

I had lifted my fingers from the cool frame of the painting, to meet eyes with Trudy.

I began to smile from her appreciation of this ship, sometimes I'd wish I could be as good hearted as her. As free from greed, as innocent as could be.

"I mean, just to think that tonight...

when I crawl between the sheets, I'll be the first!"

I began to chuckle, "Oh Trudy." I said.

The ground suddenly began to shake as footsteps swept across the air, Cal's voice filled the room.

Killing the only thing that could make me smile.

"And tonight when I'll crawl between the sheets, I'll still be the first."

Both our eyes were on Cal's presence. My heart suddenly felt like grape dried into a raisin. I could tell at how intimidated Trudy felt when Cal was around.

Cal tilted his head, motioning Trudy to leave.

"Excuse me, miss." Trudy's nervous little whisper was the last thing I heard until Cal and I were alone.

The door was shut closed, Cal approached me in slow footsteps. I felt the warmth in his body as he wrapped his arms around me.

"The first and only," He said softly, into my ear as he held onto my body from the back.

You see, I never actually knew as a fact if I truly loved Cal.

No, that shouldn’t be. That was only an un-existing doubt. Of course I loved Cal, I was to spend the rest of my life with him.

I reached over towards his face and kissed his cheek.

But why did I feel like my movements were being forced?

That afternoon, a woman came aboard named Margarette Brown, we all called her Molly. She joined our group of friends, but mother would call her "new money".

An over sized, short woman with a disgusting accent. She dressed in the most exaggerated manner.

With the most exaggerated hats and dresses that did not even fit her unappealing appearance.
She was a strange woman, really.

She wasn't afraid to speak her mind, and I got the sense most people around me didn't like that of her.

She was quite different, and I, myself wasn't so sure if I'd like her as well. Some comments of her's made me want to bite my lip from saying something. While in others, I felt a connection to her.

The weather was lovely, but I was still just furious about being there that moment. I didn't want to leave my home in England, I never wanted to come to America.

There was nothing I could do now though... as we were steaming west from the coast of Ireland, with nothing out ahead of us, but ocean.
Re: TITANIC by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2015

Jack's Point of View

Fabrizio and I had not stopped with all the excitement, we continued shouting like madmen, laughing like crazy people, and rushing through the ship like insane people.

Yes, I just described what we were doing by using synonyms of crazy.

And that was what we were... Crazily happy.

The deck was empty, the horizon clear of any city, mountains, or boats. It was all just the blue sea.

The wind blew on my face as I ran towards the end of the ship.

Fabrizio followed behind me, copying my crazy manner of acting.

I placed my hands on the white railing, as I looked up ahead at the horizon. It looked like a line, painted across the sky.

The sky consisted of so many colors, like a rainbow- red, blue, orange, yellow.

The waves were bright with many shades of turquoise. The wind seemed to have been affecting everyone, everything. The waves swept gracefully like racing horses, people's hair flew like waterfalls, and our clothes swept with the wind.

This wind affected everyone, and it caressed my face, as I stumbled up to place my feet on the rails at the very end part of the ship.

Where its structure ended in a triangle sort of shape, and I was standing on the very point.

I screamed like a mad man.

"Whoooo whoooo!"

I yelled, I closed my eyes and spread out my arms. I could feel this feeling inside of me, almost consume every other feeling I felt, to be left feeling only pure joy.

Sadness did not even exist. Everything had an orange glow to it, it all looked magical. I listened to the sound of it all- the waves, the wind. I felt it inside of me.

I felt so free, like never before in my life.

Casting my eyes to the blue waves below, I saw it- dolphins. They jumped up towards the air, until returning back to the ocean surface, creating splashes of white.

I could hear their squeaking from up here. They seemed to have been giving a show to us.

"Look at the dolphins! Do you see them! Look how they jump!"

I laughed, leaning my body forward, I pointed my finger at the dolphins.

Fabrizio laughed. "They almost look like us, jumping around like crazy!" He had said.

I turned my eyes back on Fabrizio, feeling the wind blow my hair onto my face. "Yes, you're right... you're right." I told him.

A small pause of silence followed, where I was staring at the golden horizon in front of me, The wind caressed my face.

It was hard to keep my eyes open from the breeze. Freedom, this feeling of freedom washed through me.

I felt as if I were flying, soaring through the sea, almost as if I were trying to catch the sun.

The tranquility died out, when I suddenly began to scream,

"I'm the king of the wooooorld!"

I listened to my echo revolve around me. And I opened my eyes once more, yet it was hard to keep them open. As the wind blew so harshly.

But, it didn't feel so harsh at all, actually. It seemed to liven me up, it seemed to remind me that I am alive and I only live once.

So I shall make this once, enough. I turned my eyes to Fabrizio, to see him laughing without any stop.

That evening, we continued laughing and screaming, continued living this amazing life God has granted to us. I cannot believe how there is so much misery, stress, and problems in the world.

It is so easy, if you think about it...
So easy to just focus only on the beautiful things in life, as I am doing now.

I've never felt better, and I will always remember this technique to make myself feel the best, forever.
Re: TITANIC by Divepen1(m): 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
Wow... wow... wow
Re: TITANIC by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 08, 2015
Divepen1:
Wow... wow... wow
Wow thanks for the comment noble uncle
Re: TITANIC by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 08, 2015

Rose's Point of View

A shell of a girl. That is what I was, and what I was showing the world around me I was. A bitter, arrogant girl.

I masked every single true feeling away, I masked myself entirely. I showed people someone who is not me, yet, I couldn't stop- even if it was causing so much suffering.

I was not happy. Not with my soon to be marriage, not with my riches, not with my life.

I was a spoiled little bitch, that was what I was. I only allowed cold, ugly feelings eat me up. And I could feel it now, the chewing inside, until I am nothing.

That day would come soon, when my feelings eat me up completely.

But then, why should I be sad? I had it all, everything someone could ask for? What I didn't have was myself.

A clear image of who I was, the world around me blurred everything from my sight.

I did not even know who I was back in my younger days.

Everyone should have a clear image of their past, but not I.

I ignored the conversation at the table, by the open window. All I knew is that the conversation consisted of Titanic and how they made it, and that the designers of the very Titanic were sitting here with us. A topic I did not care of.

I closed myself in my own little world of thoughts and feelings as I always did. In fact, I cared so little I took out a cigarette and began to smoke, blowing all the smoke onto all the people's faces.

They looked at me in disgust, I returned the look.

My mother reached her face closer towards mine, the sunlight from behind illuminated her face, casting a white lining.

She wore a fancy hat, and her eyes were vivid blue and round. "You know I don't like that, Rose." She told me.

I moved my green eyes towards her, and blew all the smoke onto her face. She blinked, and turned her eyes away.

I felt as Caledon reached out his hand towards my cigarette and took it away.

"She knows." He had said.
I turned my eyes towards him, and gave him a bitter look.
A waiter approached, and asked us what we'd like to eat.

Caledon replied for me,
"We'll both have the lamb,"

He told the formal Waiter, his hair pulled back with gel, dressed with a formal attire. "rare, with very little sauce."

He added.
Why would Caledon decide to chose what I'd like to eat? Ever since I'd been engaged to him, it feels as if my life had been thinning out on freedom.

Feels like every decision that needs to be taken in my life is taken by Caledon instead. And he doesn't even listen to what I have to say, no one does. Actually, no one knows who I truly am to begin with! No one pays attention or even cares.

I mean nothing to anyone at all.

"You like lamb, don't you Rose?" Caledon asked me.

And the lies returned. I only smiled widely at him.

Molly, the unpleasant woman began to speak.

"You're going to cut her meat there too, Cal?" She laughed.
See? That is exactly why I dislike her, and everyone at this table.

I looked at her for a moment, as she suddenly changed the topic.

And that there too- is why I'd rather be dead than being here at this table. Everyday is the same thing.

I just cannot stand it anymore.

"Hey, uh... who thought of the name Titanic?"

Molly changed the subject.

"Was it you, Bruce?" She casted her eyes to the man with the mustache sitting at the other end of the table.

I actually listened to what the conversation was. What was I doing here, I felt like an outcast.

Everything they said irritated me beyond belief. I couldn't stand it.

"Yes, actually... I wanted to convey size, and size means stability, luxury, and above all, strength." He said, using his hand gestures and emotion in his deep voice.

And that was when I made the worst decision I could have ever made.

"Do you know of doctor Frued, mister Ismay, his ideas about the male preoccupation with size might be a particular interest to you."

I said, with a terribly bitter voice.

The words had slipped out of my lips without even a proper notice.

I had just grown tired of these people, of everyone, of this feeling of an outcast.

And although by saying these words, it was supposed to help the locked up anger go out, it made me feel even worse.

Embarrassment. But, should I truly be embarrassed? Maybe I should just be glad I had said something.

I turned my eyes toward's Molly, and I caught her laughing face. I couldn't believe this little bitch.

I scanned everyone sitting at the table, they all had the same expression Molly had.

As I had said, I do not belong here.
"What's gotten into you?" My mother whispered to me, her face reached down towards me. I had the urge to spit on her pretty little powdered face.

I looked at her, with no response. I looked away as I dumped the soft white fabric of the napkin on the table, and pulled myself to my feet.

"Excuse me," I said aloud before I began to walk away from the table.

And hopefully I could walk way from them forever.
Re: TITANIC by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 08, 2015

Jack's Point of View

The world around me, the people- kept on revolving. This amazing ship made us all happy.

I heard the laughter, I saw the smiles, I heard their voices, and I could feel it in me, the same way.

And that made me think, if people's emotions are contagious, then I wondered... did I pass people my happiness?

My positivity? The world would be such a better place.

The sun still clung onto the horizon, the shadows were casted towards the left.

The sun was directly looking at us.

If you were to draw a line from the sun- to here, it'd be a horizontal line without moving any higher nor lower.

Everything around me was screaming at me, letting me know how beautiful this all was.

This was the first time I had ever experienced such luxury.

I was amazed. And I looked up, to the daughter and father in front of me.

The way the man held his daughter in his arms, looking at the view around us.

The way the wind blew on their faces, the emotions and expressions on their faces, you could see it all on their very face.

The love and connection they had to each other.

I held a pencil in my hands, sketching the very sight of them.

I like to sketch, as you can see. I sketch people, I sketch moments.

My whole mind and world was on my drawing, but I heard the back world as well.

As Fabrizio began having a conversation with a man there.

"The ship is nice isn't it?"

Fabrizio said, with his humorous Italian accent.

"Oh, yes, an Irish ship as well."

The young man replied, he himself was Irish as well. He had a very noticeable accent.

"It's English, isn't it?"

Fabrizio asked.

"No, it's from Ireland! Fifteen thousand Irishmen built this ship." He told Fabrizio.

The Irishman casted his eyes towards the elegantly dressed people with their dogs, I turned my eyes towards him as he began to speak.

"Well, that's typical. First class people walking their dogs down here for them to take a shit."

I laughed at his comment, "It lets us know what we rank in the scheme of things."

I said, feeling the wind blow on my hair.

Annoyingly, blowing it onto my face.

"Like I could forget?" The man replied, letting out the smoke from his cigarette.

He had his feet crossed, hand held on the rail. A calm, humorous expression on his face.

I let out a small laugh, and soon enough, he introduced himself to me.

I was sitting on a bench, my back to the view behind me.

He was standing, but then he reached his body towards me as I let go of the pencil to take his hand.

"I'm Toby Ryan."

He had said. I met his eyes, and scanned his face. Curly hair, thick cheeks. I took his hand and shook it.

"Jack Dawson."

I smiled at him.

He moved his hand toward my friend, and he shook it.

"Fabrizio."

He told Toby.

His gaze locked on my direction, as he began to have a conversation with me.

"Do you make any money with your drawings?"

He asked me.
I held my eyes on him for a moment, until I noticed something... someone- who caught my eye.

Just from behind him, on the upper part of the ship, the sun was casting rays and beams of orange light reflecting it across the white surface.

There, was walking a young lady- about the age of 18, with red auburn curly hair pulled into a bun, she had pale skin, and a beautiful face.

Actually, the reason she caught my eye was at how beautiful she was.

She looked like no other woman.

I could say, myself... the most beautiful woman I had ever met.

she wore a soft green dress, but she had an odd expression.

She walked towards the rail and looked at the horizon.

I only kept staring up at her.

The sun casted a golden lining to her face and body, the wind blew her beautiful red curls to flow behind her like a waterfall.

It flew so perfectly, and gracefully.

I lost myself entirely in the image of this beauty.
Re: TITANIC by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 08, 2015
All I could hear around me were blurred voices, laughter, and the sound of playing children.

I heard the sound of the ocean, the wind, but my attention was on this woman.

Looking like a fool in front of Toby's eyes.

He turned around, looking what I was staring at.

He smiled, raised his eyebrows as he said, "Forget it, boyo.

You'd as like have angels fly out o' yer arse as get next to the likes o' her..

" He laughed, using strange Irish words.

But still, my eyes were kept on her.

I tried to move them back towards Toby, but as if they were a magnet, they stayed on her beautiful face.

I was such a fool...

She was back lit by the golden sunshine, the blue-yellow sky behind her.

Almost looked like a canvas of colors- blue, red, orange, and yellow.

Perfect for a drawing, the way the sunset looked from behind her.

She moved her eyes, and met mine.

For a quick moment only, she turned her eyes away.

But then back again, towards me.
Fabrizio waved a hand in front of me, I heard his laughing.

But I ignored the outside world, as I saw a man approach her.

He grabbed her briskly, and forced her to look at him in the eyes.

Just at the sight of that man, I saw how her dreamy expression fell.

Her face fell, crumbling like a raisin, losing all its juice- no longer a grape.

She began to walk away quickly, leaving him behind.

But soon enough, the man caught up.

"Just saw an angel?"

The voice shook me awake from my world, I blinked and turned my eyes on Toby.

My eyes focused, as the blurriness faded.

I laughed in return, "I just saw an angel."
Re: TITANIC by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-fIgE7M-rqV4/T0_gDpM1VBI/AAAAAAAAiT0/sXbzM7OfmG4/s1600/titanic.jpg[/img]

[size=20pt]Rose's Point of View[/size]

I saw my whole life as if I'd already lived it... an endless parade of parties and cotillions, yachts and polo matches... always the same narrow people, the same mindless chatter.

I felt like I was standing at a great precipice, with no one to pull me back, no one who cared... or even noticed.

I sat there, my eyes held only on the plate in front of me.

I just sat there, barely listening to the inconsequential babble around me.

I was lost in my thoughts, in my feelings. I had no point to living whatsoever.

I was so alone, so lonely.

This feeling, how could I describe it. How could I rid myself from it? Ban myself from any possible feeling.

Strip all this soft, worthless misery away from my existence.

I wanted to be pure, I wanted to be free.

I wanted to pretend I never had felt anything at all, to begin with. I was only living in my fantasy, I was only hopeful.

Hoping one day I would be free, and happy. That I wouldn't be in chains bound in a life I did not belong to.

But nothing came after all. Actually, I felt a raging fire inside of me, wish I could clutch my fists at the feeling, and when I opened my hands, I open them to see the feeling. Dead as gone.

I don't like myself.
I don't like who I am. When I see my reflection in the mirror, I see another girl staring right back at me.

One I don't recognize, one that I can't possibly accept is me. I hide everything with just a smile.

It's incredible what you can hide with a smile. I wanted to get out of this nightmare right now.

If only I could believe this was all a bad dream and soon I would wake up from it, and I'll wake up in a happy, perfect life.

I felt lonely, but it was really because no one knew that I felt lonely, that was why I was lonely.

Oh I know, it makes no sense at all. But, no one sees from under my mask.

It's like a shadow- this pain I carry. It followed me wherever I went. And when I tried to runaway, I was left with no where to run to. It was always there.

My mother once told me my attitude is why no one likes me.

But how could I let her know that this "attitude" isn't even who I am? And when I did try to speak my thoughts and feelings, I was left talking to the wall. Little did she know that those words ripped my heart out. Little did she know how sensitive I truly was.

Everything I felt, everything I wanted to avoid, the world around me only set itself in a way to allow those fears to come and happen. It was killing me inside.
Killing me.

Death.

Why did death sound so desirably to me? Why did it feel like the only way out?

I didn't want to face anyone. I wanted to just run away and hide and never come back.

I didn't want anyone to see me. As I only showed the world a girl who isn't me.

When I truly was myself was when I was alone. Funny, everything I was saying, everything I was feeling made no sense at all.

I told myself I could live without friends. I could get used to the pain, I could just live without understanding people, with friends.

I didn't need friends in my life, I didn't need anyone. Somehow, I felt as if my life was reaching an end.

I wanted it to, and for some reason... I didn't know what was going on with me anymore. I didn't know what I was feeling.

I just wanted to end my life.
I could close my eyes and picture perfectly the life I wanted to live.

I could close my eyes and reach out my hands as if to touch this dream. But when I open my eyes again, the dream vanishes before me. Left reaching out to nothing at all.

I had this dream life planned out in my head, I had this desire for freedom. And now I asked, how is it supposed to come? How could I have such a life.

There's no way out, how could I get such a life when I am such a ruined girl now? Already, I have got my whole life planned ahead of me.

I am to marry a man I do not even love, each night there a party, the people around me just annoy me to death.

I just felt like I did not belong anywhere. I felt like I wanted to fly, but the chains kept me down.
Re: TITANIC by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
Death, a dark blackness for an eternity. Where freedom is "free".

Where you can fly without anything pulling you down, where you can dream without society telling you it's impossible. Where you finally feel complete. I'll have it one day, I'll have this freedom... if I simply stopped breathing.

I stared at the shiny white plate on top of the cloth covered round table. I could see my reflection, blurred by the chandeliers over my head.

They were hundreds of people around me, I could hear the classical music playing, I could hear blurred voices- conversations.

I could feel all the life around me. Why was it I was the only one who wasn't alive?

I know, oh I know... It is in my fate to be dead. My birth wasn't written in the stars like everyone else. I was an accident to the universe. I did not belong here. I belonged to be dead.

I hate who I am. And I am not willing to carry this pain any longer. I do not belong here, and I am to go where I do belong- freedom.

I held a fork in my pale fragile fingers, but hadn't eaten anything. I felt this raging anger fill up inside me, eating away any other feeling.

I clutched my fingers tightly on the cool silver. I stared at my bare arm placed atop of my lap, and I stared for a long time. Without even noticing, I passed my hand under the table, and began to pick the pale, marble colored skin of my arm.

I kept poking, and with each movement, harder and harder.
I didn't know why this created satisfaction. I didn't understand it.

I poked each time even harder, until I saw dark thick red blood trickle out. Little, very little. But enough to make me feel something- rather than nothing at all.

I watched as my vision grew blurry, as I blinked the tears away. I pulled myself to my feet. "Excuse me," I mumbled softly, with my eyes turned down. I didn't even wait for a response, as I rushed across the large fancy restaurant.

I walked along the corridor. A steward came the other way, he came up to me to greet me, I nodded with a slight smile. I was perfectly composed. I entered my room.

Stood in the middle, staring at my very own reflection in the large vanity mirror. Just stood there, breathing in the cool air, watching the room- the way the moonlight casted a milky tone to everything.

I just stood there motionless.
Until, I broke down.
With a primal, anguished cry I clawed at my throat, ripping off my pearl necklace, which set off exploding across the room.

Small little beads of white pearls flew arcross the room. In a frenzy I teared at myself, my clothes, my hair... then attacked the room.

I flung everything off the dresser as it flew clattering against the wall. I hurled out a hand mirror against the vanity, I turned my eyes up back at the vanity, panting.

I saw the cracks, I heard the shatter.

I was screaming, with salty tears spilling out my eyes, down my cheeks. The rage in me just wouldn't die out, I found there was no escape. No escape to make me feel better, but death.

I ran along the deck promenade. I looked disheveled, my auburn hair flying. I was crying, my cheeks streaked with tears. But above all, I was angry, furious! Shaking with emotions I didn't understand... hatred, self-hatred, desperation.

A strolling couple watched me as I passed. Shocked at the emotional display in public I was showing.

But I did not care, not about anything that I used to feel was of to care for.

Not anymore, I was to end it all- so I could forget it all. I casted my eyes upon the dark horizon, with the stars illuminating the night sky. The moon.

The dark waves looked like sharp shards of ice- of death. They seemed to be calling me.
Re: TITANIC by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
I continued rushing past people with staring faces, until I found myself in the very end of the ship. The wind hit my face, hurt like shards of ice.

I stared at the shinning moon, it shined like a beacon in the darkness. I listened to the waves, to the wind. I was so cold, so alone.

I took a slow step forward, then I dragged my other foot along the ships floor, and began to run again.

I slammed myself against the base of the stern flagpole and clung there, panting. I stared out at the black water. Then I began to climb over the railing. I had to hitch my long dress way up, and climb in a clumsy manner.

Moving methodically as I turned my body to get my heels on the white-painted gunwale, my back to the railing, facing out towards blackness.

60 feet below me, are the massive propellers that are churning the ocean into white foam, ghostly wake trails off toward the horizon.

I casted my eyes below me, and there I saw the letters,

"TITANIC".

Titanic, the ship of dreams. To me it felt the opposite, Titanic- the ship of death.

I was so afraid, my lips trembled at the taste of my salty tears. I had no idea what I was doing, surely it was the right choice- it had to be.

I leaned out, my arms straightening... looking down hypnotized, into the vortex below me.

My dress and hair were lifted by the wind of the ship's movement. I was panting, breathing in the freezing wind. It felt like my throat was frozen and stuck.

No feeling could ever escape from my throat now, the only escape is death.

I continued starring, thinking if this was the right choice. It surely was, it had to be. It had to be done! I closed my eyes, and stopped panting, as I took in a deep breath.

I felt my palms grow sweaty, soon enough they would slip off the railing and into the waves below.

"Don't do it!" Someone from behind me yelled, a young man's voice. The voice had an American accent, someone was behind me.

Someone was stopping me.
I turned around to feel the wind blow on my face. I met eyes with a young boy, still had a boy's face.

A handsome young man about the age of 18.

"Stay back!" I cried out.

Caramel, light brown hair, brushed loosely to the side. Bangs fell over the side of his face, but they aren't actually bangs.. angled cut layers that only made his sharp, handsome features more noticeable.

Round eyebrows, small stretched almond eyes. Shimmering light turquoise iris.

A combination of blue and green. Like the soft sea green waves. His nose is perfect, but slightly, but very unnoticeable round.

But barely, by his nostrils. His lips were thick, all his features and characteristics beautifully proportioned perfectly on his face.

His face was heart-shaped. With a sharp jaw. A handsome face. The way the moonlight lit his his face, the way he reached out his hand.

But I felt annoyed by his presence. I did not want anyone to stop me, more importantly... I wanted to be alone.

"Come on, I'll pull you back up."

He said, as he took a few more steps closer towards me.
I did not want to be saved, I did not want anything now.

My life was set for its end, as I continued to pant, I gasped out,
"Stay away!"
Our eyes met. He kept on walking towards me. I observed his face, the faint glow from the stern running lights casted an orange glow.

"I mean it! Come any closer, and I'll let go!" I cried out.

His footsteps stopped for a brief moment, as I casted my eyes towards the dark blue waves, then back to the young man's face.

I watched as he walked beside me, and dumped his hands into the pockets of his pants. "No you won't." He had told me.
I scrunched my eyebrows together creating a look of perplexity.

"What do you mean no I won't? Don't presume to tell me what I will and will not do.

You don't know me!" I told him, suddenly annoyed at the way a stranger decided to step in and control my life.
Re: TITANIC by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
All I craved for was freedom, and this was the only way.
He turned his body towards me, as he had been standing staring at the horizon.

He shrugged his shoulders and casted his eyes to the ground for a brief second, "Well," He began, suddenly turned his eyes back on my face.

"you would have done it already. Now come on, take my hand." He reached out his hand for me to take.

I stared at his hands for a second, confusion rushing through me. I casted my eyes back on the waves, as I blinked. "You're distracting me, go away!" I shouted.

"I can't, I'm involved now. You let go, and I'm going to have to jump in there after you." I watched as he began to take his coat off, tossing it onto the floor.

I looked at him in the most confused manner I could manage. A stranger, a complete stranger... dedicating his life for an unimportant woman as myself? This is not happening.

He is crazy! I cannot tell what kind of manner of thinking he has, who would do such a thing! I wish he'd just leave.

I am left feeling confusion. I cannot make a sense to things anymore.

I watched as he took off his jacket as well, as I began to speak. "Don't be absurd.

You'll be killed!"
He placed his left boot on the rail, as he began to untie the laces.

"I'm a good swimmer." He said.
"The fall alone would kill you." I said.

His eyes moved from his boots, and back, as he said, "It would hurt. I'm not saying it wouldn't.

To be honest I'm a lot more concerned about the water being so cold." He slipped off a boot, then began untying the next one.

I stared down at the waves below me, the wind blew on my face. I stared for a long moment, what was I doing? This didn't feel right, I shouldn't even be considering the desire of death.

Maybe this strange young man is right, then maybe he isn't. I am not sure what to feel.

I raised an eyebrow as I kept my eyes on the waves. "How cold?" I asked.

"Freezing. Maybe a couple degrees over." He replied to me. He slipped off his right boot, and he looked at me in the eyes.

He dumped his hands into his pockets as he began to speak again.

"You've, uh, ever been to Wisconsin?" He asked.

I was left perplexed. What? Why has he started a conversation with me, all of the sudden like that? Nobody does that, what was going on? "What? No!..." I replied with a bitter voice.

"Well they have some of the coldest winters around, and I grew up there, near Chippewa Falls.

Once when I was a kid me and my father were ice-fishing out on Lake Wissota..." He began to trail off as he saw my clueless expression. "ice-fishing's where you chop a hole in the--"
I interrupted him briskly before he could finish.

And with a bitter, and arrogant tone of voice, I remarked, "I know what ice fishing is!"
He casted his eyes quickly towards the ground, until meeting my eyes once more.

"Sorry. Just... you look like kind of an indoor girl." he shrugged his shoulders before finishing his sentence. "Anyway, I went through some thin ice and I'm tellin' ya, water that cold... like that right down there... it hits you like a thousand knives all over your body.

You can't breath, you can't think... least not about anything but the pain." He had told me. He took over the other layer of jacket he had, leaving only a brown colored shirt, showing the suspenders underneath, "Which is why I'm not looking forward to jumping in after you.

But like I said, I don't see a choice. I guess I'm kinda hoping you'll come back over the rail and get me off the hook here." He said.

"You're crazy!" I felt my lips chatter at the cold wind as I said the words.
Re: TITANIC by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
He raised an eyebrow at me, "That's what everybody says. But with all due respect, I'm not the one hanging off the back of a ship." He laughed.

He slid one step closer, like moving up on a spooked horse. Our faces were closer, and that was when I stared into his eyes. Turquoise green-blue, like an ocean mist. Just by staring into the color, I felt in ease. A strange effect, a strange effect he had on me- this young man.

But he was a mad man, crazy beyond belief! "Come on, you don't want to do this, give me your hand!" He looked at me.

His eyes showed it all, everything I had been looking for in a person- concern, understanding. His gaze was set upon me, as if the outside world had no care, and his only concern was me.

He showed me this understanding, this... feeling. I was left confused at the affect he had on me. He reached out his hand towards me. "You don't want to do this," He said again.

I stared at his hand, feeling my heart race like racing horses in a field. I had no idea what I was doing, and should be doing. And I watched, as I reached my hand to touch his warm ones- Mine were freezing.

He grasped my hand with his fingers tightly, as a smile spread across his face.

I changed the direction of my heels, as I placed the other heel, getting nearer to turn my body towards him.

This young man was right, who ever the hell he was. He was right, what was I doing deciding to end my life like that! I had so much ahead of me, I couldn't just waste it.

I began to hate myself for the choice I was going to make. I turned my eyes up, and met his. A beautiful eye shape, long stretched eyes, and by hight, small. In the orange light, they had a green vibe to them, although I couldn't really tell if they were green or blue. Beautiful eyes.

Our faces were so close, I could feel his breath on me, as he took a step back, a friendly smile spread across his lips. "I'm Jack Dawson," He said.

My voice quivered, as I replied, "Rose Dewitt Bukator."

He laughed, "I'd have to write that one down," A humorous tone of voice, a nice sense of humor.
I laughed in return, as I turned my gaze towards the ground. I was trembling, my lips shivering.

Suddenly, I stared at the waves underneath... and looked at it in a different pair of eyes as before, I felt fear shoot into me. The fear of falling down, but no! I wasn't going to fall down, Jack held me tight. I will not fall. I am safe.

"Come on," Jack replied, under his breath.

He held me for balance as I passed one foot onto the rail, and right when I pushed myself up, was when I let out a piercing shriek.

I felt the wind blow up on my face, pulling my hair up by gravity, as I felt my body stumble off the rail. I closed my eyes shut, feeling the pressure eat me up.

My heart was racing, I was panting. No, actually... I was screaming.

I had fallen down!
I opened my eyes to see Jack, gripped onto my hand, he was jerked towards the rail.

I turned my eyes towards Jack's pulling face, he is pulling my arm, but I feel my feet sway freely in midair.

If I let go, then I am gone- as I had planned before.
I could feel the cold spray of the waves below my feet. I felt like I was a living bait being fed to thousands of starving souls. And their arms stretched out, trying to get a grasp of my legs. I felt like there was no escape at all.

Fear was all I could see, fear was all I felt.

The upper part of Jack's body is towards me, as he struggled to push me up. The fear gripped me, the fear ate me. It was like running in the darkness from the fear, yet you just don't know where you are running into.

And turns out you ran just into your very fear.

I reached out my free hand towards the rail, barely though. I struggled to pull myself up, my heart was beating so fast I was scared it might just stop completely.

My arm felt like it was being ripped apart from my body.
Re: TITANIC by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
"Come on!" Jack yelled, I watched the wind blow his hair onto his face, he bit his lip, as he pulled and pulled.

Right when I was almost up, and on the rail, I slipped back again, falling back into midair.

"Help! Help me!" I screamed out, I felt the sweat from all the fear trickle down my forehead, I felt the force- the pressure. Like never before.

This, was true pain.

Jack moved his body closer, as I stared into his eyes. "Listen, listen! I've got you! I won't let you go, now pull yourself up.

Come on!" Jack yelled.

I began to pull myself up, with all my force. My arm ached, it felt as if it were being ripped apart.

Jack pulled with all his strength. Jack, awkwardly clutching me by whatever he could get a grip on, I finally felt my body closer towards the rail, and a wave of relief washed through me as I was over the railing.

He pulled me into his arms, as we fell together onto the deck in a tangled heap, spinning in such a way that Jack winds up slightly on top of me.

My back was pressed on the ship's wooden floor, as I felt Jack's breath on my neck.

I was panting, lost out of my breath, and so was Jack.

This... This stranger just saved my life!

[size=30pt]Please lemme know what you guys think about this.... I'd be expecting comments from ya'll[/size]
Re: TITANIC by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
Re: TITANIC by Divepen1(m): 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
You are doing good. I'm still mesmerized by your way of writing.
Re: TITANIC by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 09, 2015
Divepen1:
You are doing good. I'm still mesmerized by your way of writing.

Am just using the movie part to work here, though still a lazy work
Re: TITANIC by Divepen1(m): 12:24am On Jun 09, 2015
Jezcallmeshaxee:

Am just using the movie part to work here, though still a lazy work
I know but do you know few people can do that way
Re: TITANIC by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 09, 2015
Divepen1:
I know but do you know few people can do that way
I really dont know... Maybe there people more thriller than me...
Re: TITANIC by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/_zKplnEjgcW4/S6tUaMewQEI/AAAAAAAAAAc/2E6MwBsN2OY/s1600/leonardo-dicaprio-08.jpg[/img]

[size=20pt]Jack's Point of View[/size]

Listened to rushing footsteps, as I pulled myself away from Rose.
"What's all of this?" I heard their voices, I casted my eyes upon them. Oh no, they're going to get it all wrong.

All wrong. I backed away, as the man looked at me with angry eyes. Her dress was torn, and the hem was pushing up above her knees, showing one ripped stocking.

The man looked at me, me being the shaggy steerage man with his jacket off, and the first class lady clearly in distress, he was obviously drawing conclusions.

Two seamen chug across the deck to join them.

They have it all wrong! But how could I ever tell them, I am poor and have no power whatsoever. And even that doesn't complete all the reasons I shouldn't speak.

Would Rose even want me to say she tried to commit suicide so I stopped her. Of course not, so maybe I shouldn't speak at all.

Words tried to slip out my lips, but nothing.

"You stand back!" His screaming voice came to me. "And don't move an inch."

I stared at him with parted lips, as I casted my eyes to the ground at the mere fact that my whole experience here is ruined.

I backed away, until pulling myself to my feet. I dumped my hands into my pockets. I did not want to admit it to myself, but I was a bit frightened.

I showed everyone that moment that I was as calm as could be.
What were they going to think, I had all my jackets and coats thrown on the ground, along with my boots.

And Rose just made it all seem obvious. But it was so wrong, how could this be happening. God, what am I going to do? They'll sure kick me out of the ship.

A few minutes passed when I felt the cool silver chains wrap around my wrists from behind my back, handcuffing me. My wrists were tightened, and I could feel the blood pressure trapped at the tightness.

I kept my eyes on the ground, thinking about what had happened- everything, before my eyes. And it was too much to make a sense to.

Rose was sitting on the bench, with a warm blanket around her as she continued gasping for air.

And what presumably looked like his husband, approaches me in the most furious of manners.

The man walked towards me, an enraged look on his face. "This is completely unacceptable," He shouted.

"What made you think you could put your hands on my fiancee?! Look at me, you filth! What did you think you were doing?!"

I stared into his eyes, only to remove them and turned them onto the ground. I did not respond, simply because I did not know what to say.

And the second I turned my eyes to the ground, the angry man grabbed my collar and shook me with all his rage.

"Look at me, you filth!"

He continued shouting, and shaking me when suddenly Rose stood up and yelled. "Cal, stop! It was an accident!" She removed his hands off me, as I met her beautiful eyes.

The man blinked, a look of disbelief on his face. "An accident?"

Confusion washed over me, as I watched the incident happen before me. "It truly was!" Rose replied.

She turned her eyes quickly towards the ground, until meeting them back to her husband. "It was stupid, really...

I was leaning over, and I slipped." She raised an eyebrow as she explained.

I watched Rose, confused over everything that was happening. Rose turned her eyes towards me, we held eye contact. She parted her lips as if to say something, I could clearly see the way thoughts raced across her head as she came up with a good lie.

"I, uh... Umm, I was reaching over to see the... ah..." She trailed off, as she kept her eyes on me, I scrunched my eyebrows together and moved my chin closer towards my neck, tilting my face slightly sideways. A perplexed expression.

What is she trying to say?

"The... The propellers! And, and I slipped and I would have gone overboard... and Mr. Dawson here saved me and he almost went over himself." She said.
Re: TITANIC by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
"You wanted to see the propellers?" He asked her.

She nodded, if I didn't know that she was lying... I would've anyway how gotten the suspicion that she was hiding something.

A strange girl, what was she doing, what was going on in her world to have wanted to end it all, all of the sudden.

This young lady must have many secrets.
One of them men helping in this incident began to speak, shaking his head displeased.

"Women and machinery do not mix." He said.
The man who handcuffed me turned my face around, and I met his brown dark eyes. "Was that the way of it?" He asked me.

I turned my eyes back to Rose, I parted my lips- I wanted to say something, but I felt as if no words could come out, I wasn't sure what to say, and felt pressured by the very question.

And not only the question, by everything! You see, I don't act quickly, preferred to think things through. Rose held eye contact, she looked at me pleadingly.

She begged for me to not say the truth, her sparkling eyes revealed it. I wasn't sure what to say, but soon enough, I said something.

"Yeah..." I gulped in, "That was pretty much it." I nodded, casting my eyes to the horizon, then quickly back to their faces.

Rose's husband kept starring at me, with an odd expression. I felt my heart race at all of this all.

"Well, the boy's a hero then! Good for you son, well done!" The man with the grey hair told me.

Rose looked up at me for a brief second, as she gave me a quick smile. I returned it, but it all lasted within a blink's eye.

"So it's all's well and back to our brandy, eh?" The man told Rose's husband.

I felt as the man behind me removed the silver cold handcuffs from my wrists, as I finally felt free and relieved.

I stood there, and watched as they all just left without even a proper thank you.

I don't expect much, and actually... shouldn't be expecting anything, but to be left without even a thank you? First class people these days are arrogant and down to the bone- cold.

But Rose, at the very thought of her... I felt something different.

She was different from most first class young ladies. I could see it, in the way she looked at me. This whole night was the strangest I had ever experienced.

And never planned to have experienced.
It was all too strange.

"Uhh, perhaps a little something for the boy?" The man with the grey hair said.

At least he had some consideration...

Rose's husband turned around, and stood there thinking for a moment. Until he rushed the words out his lips, "Uhh, umm.. mister lovejoy, I think a twenty should do it."
He told him.

Rose looked up at him, and laughed sarcastically. "Is that the going rate for saving the woman you love?"

She said, her red curls being blown onto her face. As I had said, Rose is different.

"Rose is displeased..." He mumbled. He looked around the ship, and thought for a second.

"What to do... I know," He began to walk towards me, as I met his eyes after staring harshly at the ground this whole time.

"Perhaps, you could join us- for dinner... tomorrow evening." He told me, he raised his eyebrows, and made a disgusted expression towards me. "to regale our group with your heroic tale?" He told me.

I kept my eyes on Rose for a moment, until returning them to the man, giving him the same ill-mannered look he gave to me.

"Sure, count me in." I said with an almost emotionless voice.

He turned away, as he mumbled the words, "This should be interesting..."

Rose and I held eye contact, for a moment, until she walked away along with the others.

Rose's husband wrapped his arm around her in a protective manner, as I watched them drift away under the dim lights.

Mr. Lovejoy began to walk away, but I whistled at him. Directing his attention to me. In a startled manner, he turned around.

I motioned with my hands for him to come, he walked towards me, as I began to speak. "Hey, can I bum a cigarette?" I asked.

Lovejoy smoothly drew a silver cigarette case from his jacket and snapped it open. I took a cigarette, then another, popping it behind my ear for later. Lovejoy lit up my cigarette as I popped it into my lips.

"You'll want to tie those." Mr. Lovejoy told me, as he lit up my cigarette. I move my gaze to my boots. "Interesting that the young lady slipped so mighty all of a sudden and you still had time to take off your jacket and your shoes.

Mmmmh?" He told me, his expression was bland, but the eyes were cold. He turned away to join his group.

That night, I returned to my room and went to sleep. Except I couldn't sleep, all that was rushing through my head was her- Rose.
The more I tried to make a sense to it all, the more confused I got.

And now, I am to have dinner with her tomorrow. A poor, worthless boy in a fancy and elegant dinner? How could I manage it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shadows On Waters / Idemudia The Village Boy / Looking For Professional Screenplay Writer Or Screenwriter Or Movie Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 234
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.