Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Ram Fattening Biz For Ileya - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ram Fattening Biz For Ileya (5722 Views)

Cattle And Rams Fattening, Learn How To Multiply Their Size In A Few Days...... / A Comprehensive description of an intensive snail farm and snails fattening feed / Cattle, Ram & Goat Fattening, My Strategy As Additional Income Means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ram Fattening Biz For Ileya by sartee(m): 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
In every situation one finds one's self it's good to give thanks. The first time I came to this part of the country (kano) I felt bad and dejected. But after some few months , I began to see cool business opportunities. Firstly it was onions (jan-mar) bought a big bag of onions for #2500, all I did was send it to a market kaduna and made some extra funds (#700) on each bag. It was a nice a cool business to me.
Re: Ram Fattening Biz For Ileya by denis217: 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nice idea, i am also nursing the same business. Please how much did you obtain each ram? and also like how much do you think to make out of each after sales during ileya?
Re: Ram Fattening Biz For Ileya by AreaFada2: 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
Interesting
Re: Ram Fattening Biz For Ileya by sartee(m): 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
denis217:
Nice idea, i am also nursing the same business. Please how much did you obtain each ram? and also like how much do you think to make out of each after sales during ileya?

Well the prices of the rams varies , I got one as cheap as #15000 and I got one as much as #24000(happens to be the biggest). There are cheaper ones of #10000 and there about. But since am not rearing them for a long time , it will be bad if I should buy those. And the breeds matter in the price. The kano udah , which are the best( cos they adapt to almost all the state in nigeria).
Re: Ram Fattening Biz For Ileya by sartee(m): 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
AreaFada2:
Interesting
Thanks sir
Re: Ram Fattening Biz For Ileya by denis217: 9:29am On Jun 07, 2015
Ok, that's interesting. But it will do alot help if you can post some pictures here. I believe it will go a long way to convince us on the business
Re: Ram Fattening Biz For Ileya by sartee(m): 1:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
denis217:
Ok, that's interesting. But it will do alot help if you can post some pictures here. I believe it will go a long way to convince us on the business

I don't know how to go about that. Because most of the animal(ram) pics on my phone are above 4mb. Will be glad if you can help me out .
Re: Ram Fattening Biz For Ileya by sartee(m): 8:38am On Jun 08, 2015
[img][/img]

Re: Ram Fattening Biz For Ileya by sartee(m): 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
For that sake of those asking for pics. I have been able to put some on this thread . Its not my fault, network here is something else. https://www.nairaland.com/2361724/business-opportunities-north#34491569
Re: Ram Fattening Biz For Ileya by Isibor1(m): 10:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hi
Have got a flock of 7 sheep, i lost one recently and am having issues with one of the ram presently, its has not been eating adequately and is loosing weight! Plz what could be done. Really need help. 07069600115

quote author=sartee post=34505831]

Well the prices of the rams varies , I got one as cheap as #15000 and I got one as much as #24000(happens to be the biggest). There are cheaper ones of #10000 and there about. But since am not rearing them for a long time , it will be bad if I should buy those. And the breeds matter in the price. The kano udah , which are the best( cos they adapt to almost all the state in nigeria). [/quote]
Re: Ram Fattening Biz For Ileya by wolexak: 5:34am On Jun 10, 2016
give,procain penicillin to d sick animal after which u placed the animal on b complex supplement

(1) (Reply)

Another 100 Acres Virgin Farmland At N5k Is Ready. / How To Start Small Scale Poultry Farming In Nigeria / Pls, Can I Cover A Greenhouse With Ordinary Thick Polythene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.