Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,294 members, 7,780,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:34 PM

Business Opportunities In The North - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Business Opportunities In The North (2621 Views)

>>the Hidden Business Opportunities In Agriculture << / Amazing Business Opportunities In AGRO Processing And Manufacturing / Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Opportunities In The North by sartee(m): 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
In every situation one finds one's self it is good to give thanks. First time I came down to this part of the country I felt bad and dejected. But after some few months I began to thank God for bringing me here . During the onions season (jan-mar) onions was cheap. Bought a bag of onions for #2500 and sold it at the rate of #3500 . Made cool #700 on each bag. Not a bad business taking into consideration that am a corper and not a biz man.

Now am presently into ram fattening for ileya. Bought 8 pieces of ram from local villagers at a cheaper rate( my view), planning on feeding them with Groundnut residue, guinea corn residue,maize residue,vaccines.
Re: Business Opportunities In The North by dondo83(m): 12:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
how much did u buy the rams. im interested inthis business
Re: Business Opportunities In The North by echoedwalls: 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
sartee:
In every situation one finds one's self it is good to give thanks. First time I came down to this part of the country I felt bad and dejected. But after some few months I began to thank God for bringing me here . During the onions season (jan-mar) onions was cheap. Bought a bag of onions for #2500 and sold it at the rate of #3500 . Made cool #700 on each bag. Not a bad business taking into consideration that am a corper and not a biz man.

Now am presently into ram fattening for ileya. Bought 8 pieces of ram from local villagers at a cheaper rate( my view), planning on feeding them with Groundnut residue, guinea corn residue,maize residue,vaccines.

Thanks for this info.
Please what state is that?
Re: Business Opportunities In The North by sartee(m): 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
echoedwalls:

Thanks for this info. Please what state is that?
Am presently serving in kano state.
Re: Business Opportunities In The North by echoedwalls: 9:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
Kk. Thanks So what businesses can one venture along with you?
Re: Business Opportunities In The North by sartee(m): 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
echoedwalls:
Kk. Thanks
So what businesses can one venture along with you?

Re: Business Opportunities In The North by sartee(m): 6:14am On Jun 09, 2015

Re: Business Opportunities In The North by sartee(m): 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2015

Re: Business Opportunities In The North by sartee(m): 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2015

Re: Business Opportunities In The North by sartee(m): 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2015

Re: Business Opportunities In The North by sartee(m): 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2015

Re: Business Opportunities In The North by sartee(m): 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2015

Re: Business Opportunities In The North by sartee(m): 9:55am On Aug 20, 2016
Another sallah is here... Just went to stock in the far north. Thanks to baba God
Re: Business Opportunities In The North by sartee(m): 9:57am On Aug 20, 2016
Rams for sallah...

Re: Business Opportunities In The North by sartee(m): 9:58am On Aug 20, 2016
More...

Re: Business Opportunities In The North by sartee(m): 9:59am On Aug 20, 2016
Ogunfe...

Re: Business Opportunities In The North by sartee(m): 10:02am On Aug 20, 2016
UdahUdah...

Re: Business Opportunities In The North by omo17(m): 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
sartee:
Another sallah is here... Just went to stock in the far north. Thanks to baba God

Nice, hw much did you get the rams nd the ogunfe?. But u shd av info guys here b4 embarking on ur biz trip probably some people will av interest. Anyway God bless your hustle.
Re: Business Opportunities In The North by sartee(m): 6:11am On Aug 21, 2016
omo17:

Nice, hw much did you get the rams nd the ogunfe?. But u shd av info guys here b4 embarking on ur biz trip probably some people will av interest. Anyway God bless your hustle.
The price varies sir. Well am sorry for not doing that, am still open for business, sallah Is still few weeks ahead. Thanks a lot sir and A BIG AMEN.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Ram Selling Business In Nigeria / My Cucumber Pilot Project / Don't Gamble With Your Cashew Project! Get The Right Seedlings Or Seed Nuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.