Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

How Should I Protect Her? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Should I Protect Her? (2893 Views)

How To Protect Your Husband From Small Small Girls / See What A Mother Did To Protect Her Child From The Rain While Hawking (photos) / Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Should I Protect Her? by cococandy(f): 7:23am On Jun 09, 2015
Chillisauce:

Not really. She no wan lose at both end.
she just wants the guy to know if the boss sack her, he dare not back out of the wedding plans.
what does a mature woman working in a formal office need protection for. She be small pikin? Is that how she will be calling her husband for every dike and Harry that asks her out?
just get out of my head chilli.
I didn't even see this before I typed mine.
Re: How Should I Protect Her? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 09, 2015
Re: How Should I Protect Her? by abdrazak: 10:12am On Jun 09, 2015
Chubhie:
Good you've got something worth fighting for though, I maintain that the best form of defence is to stay out of range. As long as your lady is still visible to her boss he will be getting more hardened hard-on the more she continues to put up a front. This is natural-more like a sublime catch me if you can massage to her boss.

This is where you come in. Distort the signals and shake the boss into reality cos once a mans loins is locked on a potential prey he becomes unreasonable until he off loads the fire that burnth.

The how's? You've got to send the boss a message. You will start by dropping your lady off to work, popping in unannounced some afternoons to check on her and coming to pick her from work. Dress nice smell nice and make a friendly impression on her co workers in the office. Make them like your style.

Next who is the boss wife? You have to know her and study her but don't let her in. If possible seduce her with your charm but let their be distance for the idea is to let your boss see or know you know who the wife is.

Is the boss the church going type? The elders and deacons in church? The pastors friend? You shall adopt whichever church he attends from this moment. You will sit closer to him where he can see you in church. Be ready for awkward moments when the pastor is preaching on infidelity.

The first stage is to distort signal and shake him into reality and put heats on him. He wants to operate in darkness on code and you will be an angel of light by turning on the lights.

How well you did in the first stage will give you an upper negotiating power once he's reasonable and calls for a sit down.

Downside- if it is a one man business and you over do and turns the heat too much he will wake up one day and sack your babe. Careful study of the boss will give you a feel of the nature of a man he is before you proceed.

This is the time to be closer to your woman and extract all details you need to fashion out your best formations without her knowing your intentions. May the gods be with you and empower you to reclaim your world. I'm cheering for you Bro.
Really appreciate your kindness toward solving my issue. May God reward you abondantly

1 Like

Re: How Should I Protect Her? by abdrazak: 10:18am On Jun 09, 2015
cococandy:
authority over her indeed. You mean you adopted her as your new kid? grin abi are we still talking about an adult lady here?

Well to the topic, it's not your job to 'protect' her as far as this kind of situation is involved. She's an adult and that comes with making life decisions. So she can decide to call his bluff and lose her job.
Whatever she finally plans to do, you may then chip in to help her if it requires two people to implement successfully.

If she's pretty she could be getting a lot of male attention anywhere she finds herself even if she leaves this job. Are you going to be running after her every time 'protecting' her from any man who tries to get down with her? You will soon get exhausted. trust me on that one.

I get that the knight in you is rising up to fend off anyone who tries to trespass on your tuff but Let her be an adult and stand up for herself.

That is what I told her ooooo. She worth to protect herself but still insist. I even told her if I travelled to my working place, will I be coming from a far distance to be protecting her.
I dont know what to do again.
Re: How Should I Protect Her? by abdrazak: 10:21am On Jun 09, 2015
Nonso23:
Don't waste your time defending an adult that just wants to be a baby again.

Will the boss rape her??
NO
Will he kill her if she says no to his advances??
NO

Then there is no problem.
If she values her dignity and relationship over the job she'll 'defend' herself, if she eventually succumbs go for an extravagant Thanksgiving because you have just been delivered from the hands of the wicked.
No one should blackmail you into making silly decisions.
Got it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Mother's Day To All Anglican Mothers. / How Do I Get Help Or Come Out Of This ? / Breaking: The Price Of Cooking Gas Drops To N500 Per Kg!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.