Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:38 PM

Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade (42069 Views)

FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Youths / Unemployment: Categories Of Unemployed Youths Or People In Nigeria / Over 100 Unemployed Youths Atthe National Assembly In Search Of Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by eggheaderz(m): 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Tunde Salam, you are a wasted effort

Stop calling my name, this is anago back in full force..... grin

I really suffered in LAUTECH, it was very difficult for me.... grin

Singing Asha's satan be gone....... cheesy

cc codedslayer

g00dslayer
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by codedslayer: 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:

My senile cursed father and tunde salam will continue to rot in hell

Amen ooooooooo
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by codedslayer: 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
eggheaderz:

You mean my father from ikhire? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yes. May he die a miserable death.
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by masseratti: 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
tonychristopher:

have you ever had about the term"correlation" they correlate...
I hear oooo Oga
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Eshinwaju: 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
Omat4real:
no mind dat fayose..all dis iqbo people feelinq important..we all no how dey occupy all d roads in south west by sellinq qala nd lacasera...but i dnt believe dis story anyway

Our people are getting aware......soon enuff we will get rid of d dirty activities they carry out..... cheesy...messing up d environment and other criminal activities we have been allowing in d name of one Nigeria......
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
codedslayer:
[s][/s]

May you Ebuka Phils and Tunde Salam never end well. May both of you be victim of boko haram or tanker fire accident. Lmaoooo. Dunce think I am eggheader, buhahahahahah. Igbos are just too gullible. Chai...

Tunde whenever your. Coming to Onitsha enter Osondu or Young Shall Grow because your running away from Osogbo to come and grow in Onitsha.

Tunde don't come with any juju because Okija Shrine will disable it, come with polythene bag I will buy Ghana-must-go for you so that you will be putting your singlets and boxerss.

Tunde stop crying in NL, Tunder the bricklayer be useful to your parents for once.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
eggheaderz:

Stop calling my name, this is anago back in full force..... grin

I really suffered in LAUTECH, it was very difficult for me.... grin

Singing Asha's satan be gone....... cheesy

cc codedslayer

g00dslayer

Tunde tribalism is not good, quit tribalism and start heading to Onitsha to better yourself.
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
Nobody will ever allow yoruba cowards to igbo land ......they are used by hausa fulani to know our ways .....To know our plans and we say NO to coward tribe

coward tribe we say NO

The worst about yoruba is that they don't know what is friendship is all about. ...

If you call a yoruba guy your friend u are finished if he visit your house andyyou were not at home and unlucky for you your house is open this guy u call your friend will empty your house , I meant he will take everything in your even the valuable and invaluable things ...In fact shame on them.

Don't call them your friend...

.always take cover. .........
mad man...wot is yoruba qoinq 2 do in dat zoo u call iqboland..abandon land..even ur people run down here 2 south west 2 survive
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by codedslayer: 7:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
[s]
BuddahMonk:

Tunde whenever your. Coming to Onitsha enter Osondu or Young Shall Grow because your running away from Osogbo to come and grow in Onitsha.

Tunde don't come with any juju because Okija Shrine will disable it, come with polythene bag I will buy Ghana-must-go for you so that you will be putting your singlets and boxerss.

Tunde stop crying in NL, Tunder the bricklayer be useful to your parents for once.
[/s]

You are boring Ebuka, say something new and stop making noise. You are not even creative, I have make you suffer and you now screaming one foolish Tunde everywhere. It seems anyone that make you suffer must be Tunde. Never knew you also inherit dumbness from your father, thought its only foolishness and stupidity. Pathetic.
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by nonaira: 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
masseratti:
you see how you pass your exams? Is the most educated region not different from where the best university is?na wa oooo

Is this guy serious? Did you honestly just write that? You can't be that deluded
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
BuddahMonk:

ur problem is dat..u come online immiediatly after smokinq weeds
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by masseratti: 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
nonaira:

Is this guy serious? Did you honestly just write that? You can't be that deluded
well since you can call me deluded, the best university in d country are west period.
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by masseratti: 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
nonaira:

I don't stoop so low calling strangers name am sorry,the fact still remain that the best schools in the country are in the west.
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 09, 2015
Omat4real:
mad man...wot is yoruba qoinq 2 do in dat zoo u call iqboland..abandon land..even ur people run down here 2 south west 2 survive
you people are disgrace to man kind ....imagine stealing anyhow. ....If yoruba man enter your house and you were not at home. ....you are finished

they are thieves. ..even you oma4real you are a thief too. .
nobody can trust you people
Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by eggheaderz(m): 7:20am On Jun 09, 2015
codedslayer:

Yes. May he die a miserable death.

italiano1, is this what you wish for eggy, the most rugged yoruba warlord on nairaland? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Send Unemployed Youths To Aba And Onitsha To Learn Trade by eggheaderz(m): 7:21am On Jun 09, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Tunde tribalism is not good, quit tribalism and start heading to Onitsha to better yourself.

Yes Sir, i salam tunde acknowledge you as my oga and will travel to Onitsha for rehabilitation. LAUTECH did not train me well..... grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally / MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Recruitment / Ideas for Cover Letter & CV Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.