Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,473 members, 7,781,376 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:28 PM

Predict What Will Happen In This Month Of June - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Predict What Will Happen In This Month Of June (839 Views)

70% Of June Allocation From Non-oil Sector – FIRS Chairman Tunde Fowler / Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 / Ambode At The 22nd Anniversary Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Election (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Predict What Will Happen In This Month Of June by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
post your prediction here
Re: Predict What Will Happen In This Month Of June by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
Rain wud fall in different parts of Nigeria...
Re: Predict What Will Happen In This Month Of June by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
goat go dey tie wrapper
Re: Predict What Will Happen In This Month Of June by ramdris(m): 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
1. Barcelona will win ucl.

2. 8th national assembly will be inaugurated.

3. The op sense go improve pass last month.
Re: Predict What Will Happen In This Month Of June by subbieD(f): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
ramdris:

;DYeye
Re: Predict What Will Happen In This Month Of June by subbieD(f): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
ramdris:

grin Yeye
Re: Predict What Will Happen In This Month Of June by stebell(m): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
Barca will win the Uefa Champions League.
I wud be sent a mail that I've passed my professional Exam.
The Dullard frm Daura won't hav achieved anything in his one month in office

tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Predict What Will Happen In This Month Of June by ramdris(m): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
subbieD:

grin Yeye
Please why are you e-stalking me? Na by force? angry...
Re: Predict What Will Happen In This Month Of June by UnknownT: 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
[size=30pt]BUHARI WILL SUBDUE BOKO HARAM!!!! Guess that's what you want us to post[/size]
Re: Predict What Will Happen In This Month Of June by subbieD(f): 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
ramdris:

Please why are you e-stalking me? Na by force? angry...

Abeg who Dey talk...*looking out
Oh!!! It's you.... cheesy
Re: Predict What Will Happen In This Month Of June by walemoney007(m): 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
I will fvck more dan 15 gals dis month,i will hav more dan 5million in my account and boko haram will bomb aso rock
Re: Predict What Will Happen In This Month Of June by bunmititi(f): 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
Boko haram will make a pincer movement and overun Mubinatu-Islam and Yola.
Buhari will go on an extended thank-you tour of Niger, Chad and Cameroun.
Federal Civil servants will be told to exercise aisha for their salary as there is no patience again.
Re: Predict What Will Happen In This Month Of June by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2015
walemoney007:
I will fvck more dan 15 gals dis month,i will hav more dan 5million in my account and boko haram will bomb aso rock
Are you high or just warped minded?
Re: Predict What Will Happen In This Month Of June by ajatim(m): 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
stebell:
Barca will win the Uefa Champions League.
I wud be sent a mail that I've passed my professional Exam.
The Dullard frm Daura won't hav achieved anything in his one month in office

tongue
its unfair to call d president such name. Courtesy demands u respect him.
Re: Predict What Will Happen In This Month Of June by stebell(m): 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
ajatim:
its unfair to call d president such name. Courtesy demands u respect him.

So for me to speak the truth means I don't respect him ba??
The guy frm Daura currently the president of this shiiit hole Naija is a dullard and above all brainless.

That is simply the truth. No apologies to anyone.
Some janjaweeeeds did same to GEJ, heaven didn't fall. Now it's their turn to receive same.
Wat goes around surely comes around.
Re: Predict What Will Happen In This Month Of June by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mr I belong to nobody will be defeated with biafra army

up biafra
Re: Predict What Will Happen In This Month Of June by Paskilo75: 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
Gods divine glory, favour and blessings will manifest upon me this month. My bank account will be filled with billions of naira this month. Good jobs and contracts will come my way this month.
Re: Predict What Will Happen In This Month Of June by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mr I belong to nobody will be defeated with biafra army

Terrorist Mr dullard daura will be exposed as a commander in chief of boko

up biafra
Re: Predict What Will Happen In This Month Of June by awejulius: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
Doors of opportunities will open for me this month of June. Like if is the same with you.
Re: Predict What Will Happen In This Month Of June by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
walemoney007:
sorry

(1) (Reply)

Of All Institutions In Nigeria Police Has Least Corrupt Officers – IGP - / Footballer Kanu Nwankwo Sponsors More Nigerians To Indian For Heart Surgery / Reasons Why VP Osinbajo Is Left Out Of Security Meetings- Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.