Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? (2408 Views)

Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed / Another Proof That GEJ Purchased Arms For The Nigerian Military (pics) / Oby Ezekwesili Discredits Ex Minister's Claim That GEJ Left $30bn In Treasury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? by nationwide1(m): 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
Once upon a time, opposition party said Goodluck Jonathan was behind bokoharam insurgency.

Many right thinking people knew it was a propaganda employed to dent Jonathan's image.

Now Jonathan is no longer the president and certainly his access to finance has declined. But Bokoharam now seem to have more supplies of men and weapon.

With all honesty, can they still say GEJ is behind Bokoharam? Was there any practical evidence to suggest that GEJ has ever been behind Bokoharam?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? by olu77(m): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
If you ask me na who I go ask...?

It's high time the senate invite the gods for questioning

2 Likes

Re: Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? by ammyluv2002(f): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
Yaba........

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? by ArchEnemy(m): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
A question best answered by God
Re: Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? by BlackTechnology: 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ask Lie Mohammed grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? by ideology(m): 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
How many of the 150million Nigerians knew GEJ existed in 2002 when BH was formed??
sad

8 Likes

Re: Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? by shamsuRana(m): 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
nationwide1:
Once upon a time, opposition party said Goodluck Jonathan was behind bokoharam insurgency.

Many right thinking people knew it was a propaganda employed to dent Jonathan's image.

Now Jonathan is no longer the president and certainly his access to finance has declined. But Bokoharam now seem to have more supplies of men and weapon.

With all honesty, can they still say GEJ is behind Bokoharam? Was there any practical evidence to suggest that GEJ has ever been behind Bokoharam?

The end will always justify the means..

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? by Zaikon(m): 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
oyami lenu o
Re: Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? by dunkem21(m): 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ask el-rufai grin

3 Likes

Re: Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? by Nkemtreasure: 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
Please let the man be. He has retired to his village.
Re: Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? by Firefire(m): 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Ask Lie Mohammed grin

Lie Mohammed, what do you have to say ?

Listen to the hypocrite ...

Blame-shifting can’t erase the fact that Jonathan has failed Nigerians – Lai Mohammed

Can we say the same of Buhari now ?

Re: Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? by hadura29(m): 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
Let me ask Obatala...

The gods are wise....

Re: Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? by Latty88(f): 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
ideology:
How many of the 150million Nigerians knew GEJ existed in 2002 when BH was formed??
sad

Help me ask them o. Make una allow Gej rest abeg!

3 Likes

Re: Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? by ideology(m): 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
Latty88:

Help me ask them o. Make una allow Gej rest abeg!
the northern elites, traditional and religious leaders know their boys unless the boys are not loyal to them anymore, they should call them to order …
Re: Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? by franconian: 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
nationwide1:

No, I think that your topic Is Behind It!!! grin grin

Re: Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? by nationwide1(m): 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2015
franconian:

No, I think that your topic Is Behind It!!! grin grin
I feel it's the best time to discuss it.
Re: Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? by franconian: 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
nationwide1:

I feel it's the best time to discuss it.

You still have not noticed it... Your sentence (topic) is un-English. Correct it plz!
Re: Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
Be like say d weed weh d OP dhe take pass ma own
Re: Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? by Latty88(f): 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
ideology:
the northern elites, traditional and religious leaders know their boys unless the boys are not loyal to them anymore, they should call them to order …

Exactly! Am sure Gej cant speak hausa talk more of being behind boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? by ideology(m): 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
Latty88:

even if he could,
There is no base for comparison, taking into consideration the ideologies of bh
Re: Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? by stinggy(m): 8:51am On Jun 07, 2015
Latty88:

You're very funny grin grin
He needs to be able to speak hausa before he can plan such a thing? cheesy cheesy
Re: Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? by Latty88(f): 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
stinggy:

You're very funny grin grin
He needs to be able to speak hausa before he can plan such a thing? cheesy cheesy

Atleast to be able to communicate with them. We all know most of them cant speak english!
Re: Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? by MabraO: 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
nationwide1:

now that buhari is the president will it be said that he is d one sponsoring BH?
Mumu u. Looking for fire where there is no smoke
Re: Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? by nationwide1(m): 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
MabraO:

now that buhari is the president will it be said that he is d one sponsoring BH?
Mumu u. Looking for fire where there is no smoke
Have you checked well whether you're not the mumu?

I forgot, you're less than 3 years old.
Silence is golden, especially if speaking would clear public doubt of your display of your unpardonable ignorance.
Re: Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? by MabraO: 2:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
nationwide1:

Have you checked well whether you're not the mumu?

I forgot, you're less than 3 years old.
Silence is golden, especially if speaking would clear public doubt of your display of your unpardonable ignorance.

Get lost
U PDP/ taniods don't ve anythingrabingful to say, all u know is spew rubbish all in d sake that u contributions to something
Re: Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? by stinggy(m): 2:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
Latty88:

Atleast to be able to communicate with them. We all know most of them cant speak english!
An American do not need to speak Arabic to perpetuate evil in Libya nor Pashto/Dari to do same in Afghan.
That's the work of a translator.

You understand my point right?
Re: Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? by sheymoni(m): 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
PDP is bokoharam & bokoharam is PDP . Late Gen Azazi former security advicer
Re: Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? by nationwide1(m): 2:41pm On Jun 07, 2015
MabraO:

Get lost
U PDP/ taniods don't ve anythingrabingful to say, all u know is spew rubbish all in d sake that u contributions to something
Do you know how silly it sounds to define anyone as PDP only on ground of having a different opinion?
Your brain is so programmed that you can't reason on your own, especially when your opinion seems to counter APC ideology.
With such level of reasoning, I would have said Nigeria is doomed but not everyone is so programmed.

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? by disumusa: 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
ideology:
sad

a resonable person will understand that boko haram is an extension of alquider arab net work,some north nigeria join as a result of poverty, gej now capitalize on it to embezule money, ihijerike too capitalize on it to embezel and revenge biafra war
Re: Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
Re: Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? by TooNoisy(f): 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
OP,

I hope you know Jonathan was still President until 9 days ago. You say he no longer has access to finance and all the recent happenings have no connection to him. Anything happening now is still an aftermath of the Jonathan presidency,

Boko Haram is being financed by the PDP. Not sure if Jonathan has a hand, but PDP definitely has a hand. They have failed to prosecute anyone accused of sponsoring Boko Haram and that is enough proof, the PDP government was behind it.

1 Like

Re: Bokoharam : Can it still be said that GEJ is behind the insurgency? by IGBOSON2: 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
hadura29:
Let me ask Obatala...

The gods are wise....

^^^Obatala is lite-skinned!?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Saraki Swears In Lawan, Akume / 10 Words APC Fans Dont Want To Hear / Disclaimer Against Barr. Francis: A Must Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.