Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,506 members, 7,781,553 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:55 PM

Is Osisi The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Osisi The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland. (1272 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / *~ BlueSpice Voted The Literature/writing Section Member Of The Year*~ !! / Missing Rhodalyn: An Active Member Of Nairaland Forum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Osisi The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland. by Freewilly(f): 11:38pm On Feb 18, 2009
Seriously is my sister Babyosisi Aka osisi, Nwando, "so much more I don't know" the most popular member of Nairaland? This site is so dead these days but my sister can start a thread and in no time it's 6 to 7 pages be it in the Religious, Romance, Political or even sexuality sections.

Some may say she is a tribalist but if you know us Igbo women you'd know we are just very proud people so all you haters out there I'm sure you know yourselves just lay off my sister.

I'm so honored to know you osisi, if you don't mind I'll love to have your E autograph. I can only hope to follow your footsteps when I'm married one day because you are one strong, intelligent, no- nonsense Igbo woman. You make us all proud.
Re: Is Osisi The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland. by KarmaMod(f): 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2009
She's definitely better than you. cheesy
Re: Is Osisi The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland. by Freewilly(f): 11:51pm On Feb 18, 2009
KarmaMod:

She's definitely better than you. cheesy

Ok who are you now I'm sure you an old timer sad
Re: Is Osisi The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland. by OgidiBoy(m): 12:17am On Feb 19, 2009
Ok is Osisi a village champion or a super star that is the question of the day. tongue tongue grin
Re: Is Osisi The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland. by YEMINEM(m): 12:45am On Feb 19, 2009
KarmaMod:

She's definitely better than you.  cheesy

@KarmaMod

HI KarmaMod,

I was the author of Aren't No Rock, Grunge, Heavy Metal Fans In Lagos thread,

I would luv 2 hav a chat with u on yahoo messanger, i'd like to clarify the issue of u saying "SlipKnot's gay Better off listening to Fear Factory or NIN" I haven't actually listened to SlipKnot at all, so i wouldn't care if they weren't homosexual, i was just kinda tripped when i watched 2 of their videos on Headbangers Ball on MTV besides i love their idea of self-portraying themselves on mask just like Lagbaja, weird isn't it? do u have that Fear Factory on mp3 tracks? can u send me a list of all the rock, heavy metal, post grunge, etc u have, i am collector, i have a tetrabyte external harddrive (1000gb) of which 20% are Anime, 40% HQ movies and about 35% for MP3 songs of which rock are jusy about 8% i need 2 add more to my collection of music, do u really have REM too? are Rapid Eye Movement cool, how might u describe them I have almost NIN album but only felt few of NIN tracks like {Just Like You Imagine (300 trailer soundtrack) and some few tracks of their album: "The Fragile 2of2"}

QUOT YOU{I tend to like depressing songs so maybe that's why I dont mind. They tend to have the most poignant lyrics}
I like some depressing songs too. but how do u mean depressing? do u mean songs that induce depression or songs that make one tend to simulate depressive mood like Adema's 'Giving In' or empathise with people with emotional break down, schizophrenias, e.g. Linkin Park's 'One step closer', 'Somewhere I Belong', 'Easier to run' etc to mention a few of other artistes.

And why does princesa hate everything about rock?

IM me: animaetion@yahoo.com
mailto: nme@rock.com
Re: Is Osisi The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland. by Hauwa1: 1:08am On Feb 19, 2009
opari grin Karma iwo ti ni olufe grin

@ OP

babyosisi na hench lady grin. do not forget Karma aka TOH too grin

na dem be henchies of NL grin without whom seun forum for don die natural death from ojuju
Re: Is Osisi The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland. by Freewilly(f): 2:16am On Feb 19, 2009
*Hauwa*:

opari grin Karma iwo ti ni olufe grin

@ OP

babyosisi na hench lady grin. do not forget Karma aka TOH too grin

na dem be henchies of NL grin without whom seun forum for don die natural death from ojuju

I had a feeling it was TOH, can you confirm this rumor for me. I heard from the grapevine that TOH and Donzman had an affair long time ago lipsrsealed
Re: Is Osisi The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland. by osisi2(f): 2:18am On Feb 19, 2009
Freewilly:

Seriously is my sister Babyosisi Aka osisi, Nwando, "so much more I don't know" the most popular member of Nairaland? This site is so dead these days but my sister can start a thread and in no time it's 6 to 7 pages be it in the Religious, Romance, Political or even sexuality sections.

Some may say she is a tribalist but if you know us Igbo women you'd know we are just very proud people so all you haters out there I'm sure you know yourselves just lay off my sister.

I'm so honored to know you osisi, if you don't mind I'll love to have your E autograph. I can only hope to follow your footsteps when I'm married one day because you are one strong, intelligent, no- nonsense Igbo woman. You make us all proud.

LOL.
This one you just disappeared kwanu ?
I hope the economy no reach ya side
jisie ike nwa agbogho
Re: Is Osisi The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland. by KarmaMod(f): 2:54am On Feb 19, 2009
I heard you're still a lesbian.

Donzman ko. Doucheman ni. Where's that loon sef?
Re: Is Osisi The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland. by Freewilly(f): 4:48am On Feb 19, 2009
**osisi:

LOL.
This one you just disappeared kwanu ?
I hope the economy no reach ya side
jisie ike nwa agbogho

Nne I'm managing just fine, things are hard for your sister put I'm sure Obama will rescue us all.

What ever happened to

1. hot-angel

2. j-girl

3. ikamefa

4. acidrop

5. Omo Eko

6. Uche2nna.

7. 4 play

8. Radiant.[ dog ass] grin grin

9. bluenubian [fine sister]

10. Donzman [funny guy]

11. toshmann [ nwa mama]

12. lauryn

13. Drusilla [ trouble] grin

14. nnenneigbo

15. zulunation [crazy guy]

16. snazzydawn [fine sister]

17. Dahitler

18. aloib [biola]

19. dblock [nice dude]

20. Eurphoria [trouble] grin

21. mamajama

22. Hotstepper [Onitsha babe]

23. Zahymaka.

24. Douzy.

25. 2fine4u. [my sister]

26. ghettochyk I MISS YOU THE MOST cry cry

27. edygirl [my sister]

Re: Is Osisi The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland. by YEMINEM(m): 5:16am On Feb 19, 2009
@Freewilly
Is Osisi The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland.

are u implying this site is made for her? or are u admiting some sort inferiority complex
Re: Is Osisi The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland. by YEMINEM(m): 5:47am On Feb 19, 2009
@Freewilly

I checked ur profile and i was very surprised to see that u seem like a DISTURBED fan, smiley. I like them too ever since i bought and ceaselessly listen to Queen of the Damned OST album but unfortunately they only sang 2 tracks for the late Aaliyah's movie.

Have you heard these tracks by Disturbed: "Down with the sickness" and "Forsaken - David Draiman Of Disturbed"

I haven't heard any more of them, but i am aware they've got albums like:
1. The Sickness
2. Believe
3. Music as a Weapon II
4. Ten Thousand Fists

Could you please recommend some heavy-beats, disturbingly-crazy tracks that has that elements of vehemence among those albums listed above before i start purchasing with my account @ mp3fiesta.com.

I appreciate the expressivity in ur profile.
Re: Is Osisi The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland. by echelon(m): 7:36am On Feb 19, 2009
@topic

If you are asking if she is the most dynamicas in changing usernames, I'll give it to her. lipsrsealed
Re: Is Osisi The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 19, 2009
the most popular member(IMHO) of NL was banned last year

militia\babeelove\almondjoy\spermdrops

cry cry cry cry

man it was fun while it lasted

and that woman had BAAAAAAAAD mouth
Re: Is Osisi The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland. by spikedcylinder: 11:52am On Feb 19, 2009
Yeminem, this is not the music section  undecided
Re: Is Osisi The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 19, 2009
No doubt trouble maker *osisi is popular in NL, but she is not even in Top 10 popular Nairalanders. Funmi Deepzone was not around for 72 hours and the whole of NL started a thread asking for her.I personally rarely reckon with osisi posts, if at all I read them. Deepzone,MrCrackles, and even Davidylan are by far more popular on NL than *osisi.
Re: Is Osisi The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland. by temi4rea(f): 1:24pm On Feb 19, 2009
am seconding that jarus and even Ben!
Re: Is Osisi The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland. by fesse(f): 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2009
Ok is Osisi a village champion or a super star that is the question of the day.

if you don't know Osisi is a super star. Hope your question is answered?
Re: Is Osisi The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2009
so this is now a popularity contest eh
i dont how popular anyone is on nairaland but one thing i do know is nne osisi does have punch lines.
she knows how to deliver the goods the way you want it.
Re: Is Osisi The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland. by Hauwa1: 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2009
Almond grin you forgot to add

Xiomara
grin
Re: Is Osisi The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland. by comfort3: 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2009
Hauwa* =Almondjoy.
Re: Is Osisi The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland. by Hauwa1: 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2009
shocked shocked

comfort* = spermdropping
Re: Is Osisi The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland. by comfort3: 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2009
Hauwa* =militia shocked
Re: Is Osisi The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland. by OgidiBoy(m): 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2009
I won't be surprised if this thread turns into another Igbo VS Yoruba fights With a few names I've noticed up there it's just going to be a matter of time unless maybe this thread is closed or forgotten.

Hauwa*= militia, Almondjoy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I have read a few of Hauwa's post and I thought she could not be Almondjoy, Hauwa is most of the time nice. If she is really Almondjoy then Almondjoy has lost her touch or she has been delivered by the holy spirit.
Re: Is Osisi The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland. by YEMINEM(m): 1:08am On Feb 20, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Yeminem, this is not the music section  undecided

I know this isnn't d music section, but can't i exercise the liberty of reaching to a seemingly like mind - R O C K I S T - Freewilly

common, get a life
Re: Is Osisi The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland. by Busybody2(f): 1:18am On Feb 20, 2009
Osisi is crazy and very funny and has a caustic tongue that never fails to deliver and has a warm side to her, you can't help but like her, she has softened a bit though cheesy I will choose her anyday over Almondjoy cool Almondjoy wey people dey discuss one topic wey different wey she come dey post her wedding pictures, lol grin
Re: Is Osisi The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland. by osisi2(f): 1:29am On Feb 20, 2009
Nne I'm managing just fine, things are hard for your sister put I'm sure Obama will rescue us all.

What ever happened to

1. hot-angel dunno

2. j-girl  disappeared

3. ikamefa  gone

4. acidrop   who knows

5. Omo Eko  now called TROEE

6. Uche2nna. I hear he's in love

7. 4 play  recently married

8. Radiant.[ dog ass]  no clue

9. bluenubian [fine sister]   missing in action

10. Donzman [funny guy]   miss him too

11. toshmann [ nwa mama]  still here,engaged to be married

12. lauryn    have no idea,Uche2nna may have finally captured her

13.  Drusilla [ trouble]  maybe now in Obama's cabinet

14. nnenneigbo   very long story cry cry

15. zulunation [crazy guy]  I think he's same as ogidiboy

16. snazzydawn [fine sister]  long time

17. Dahitler   joined the Taliban grin

18. aloib  [biola] gone

19. dblock [nice dude]  don't remember him

20. Eurphoria [trouble]  her mouth must have finally landed her in hot soup grin

21. mamajama  still around,I think

22. Hotstepper [Onitsha babe]  still around

23. Zahymaka.     gone,gone,gone too childish

24. Douzy.  who's he

25. 2fine4u. [my sister]   I guess those Igbo guys chased her away

26. ghettochyk  I MISS YOU THE MOST   she still comes in ,rarely though

27. edygirl [my sister]  maybe now a newly wed too

Re: Is Osisi The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland. by Hauwa1: 1:36am On Feb 20, 2009
they are around in a quite tone and new id.

i would like almondjoy come back anyday. i like those covered face pix grin grin grin grin so funny
Re: Is Osisi The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland. by YEMINEM(m): 2:48am On Feb 20, 2009
**osisi:

osisi check out: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-235580.32.html

someone talk sense wey pertain to ur previous response
Re: Is Osisi The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland. by lexdino: 11:34pm On Mar 27, 2009
What a guan LEXDINO angry
Re: Is Osisi The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland. by Afam4eva(m): 8:25am On Mar 28, 2009
Osisi i sure one of the most popular nairaland members.
Re: Is Osisi The Most Popular Member Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 29, 2009
Una dey give the most popular member of nairaland award? As una just dey talk about like say they go pay una.

(1) (Reply)

This Is A Different Mama_gee Just Making It Clear / a / Is Magun Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.