Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,633 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else. (9473 Views)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / The Hardest Thing T0 D0 Is T0 Watch The One You Love, Love Somebody Else Omg! / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else. by breaka: 1:09am On Feb 19, 2009
TRUE or False ?

Add reasons:?
Re: The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else. by Sissy3(f): 1:11am On Feb 19, 2009
it is not hard pple just make it sound more harder, such is life when door closes anotha opens even in love
Re: The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else. by SHENANIGAN(m): 1:16am On Feb 19, 2009
How is sissy doig tonight?
Re: The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else. by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 19, 2009
if a person doesn't love you any longer yo, and loves someone else, it shouldn't be hard, in the contrary, you should be happy for that person that they found TRUE love, but also happy for yourself of not being with someone who doesn't love you anymore.
the easiest thing to do is to move on, which seemingly you haven't done yet.
Re: The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else. by Czarskit(m): 1:34am On Feb 19, 2009
Nah. . . The hardest is 2 watch d 1 u loff 4k sum1 else. . . tongue
Re: The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else. by outlaws(m): 4:57am On Feb 19, 2009
cool

Is true but you chose to let it bother you. Best thing is to remove your self.
Re: The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else. by Sissy3(f): 5:14am On Feb 19, 2009
SHENANIGAN:

How is sissy doig tonight?

hey baby love, howdy wink
Re: The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else. by Hollysmile: 6:27am On Feb 19, 2009
I'm 'BREAKA' dancin harder. Even harder dan P-Square.
Re: The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else. by SeanT21(f): 6:45am On Feb 19, 2009
I will never love someone that don't love me.If he loves someone else,Thats his business.I wont kill myself over it.
Re: The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else. by Pappij: 7:44am On Feb 19, 2009
Love is a very powerful emotion, @ sissy, czarskit, just pray, dis stuff doenst happen to u, it takes a very strong will nd God,

Did u guys hear of d girl that hung herself in calabar recently,
Re: The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else. by CrazyMan(m): 8:17am On Feb 19, 2009
I don't think its the hardest thing for me to do; because in relationships, there are no rules. If I love a girl, and she returns my love with betrayl by going after someone else, I would move on with my life. After all I haven't married her and we're not into any kind of oath so she has every righ to go for someone she feels is much better than me.
Re: The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else. by pawn89(m): 8:53am On Feb 19, 2009
well personally i will like to say, although the knowing of such is painful and can be very difficult to live with, but then, what thy heck, love can is build( made ) not met already made. putting that behind you can help
Re: The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else. by eyonigger(m): 8:54am On Feb 19, 2009
crazykid:

I don't think its the hardest thing for me to do; because in relationships, there are no rules. If I love a girl, and she returns my love with betrayl by going after someone else, I would move on with my life. After all I haven't married her and we're not into any kind of oath so she has every righ to go for someone she feels is much better than me.

You are ryt!!!! But all the same if u feel love for the girl, the thing go pain u even though u wont chase after her.
Re: The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else. by pawn89(m): 8:57am On Feb 19, 2009
@eyonigga that right, i support you there
Re: The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else. by tmoney11(m): 9:16am On Feb 19, 2009
it's is easier said than done, love is not a name we can just call without not putting respect. Love is wicked.
Re: The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else. by CrazyMan(m): 1:14pm On Feb 19, 2009
@Tmoney11. Love might be wicked, but true love isn't wicked; its sacrificial, its enduring and it has no end.
Re: The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else. by lovline(f): 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2009
Maybe she don't like you (but it pains alot) sorry
Re: The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 19, 2009
Pappij:

Did u guys hear of d girl that hung herself in calabar recently,

in my book that's not love, that's stupidity and foolishness but most importantly selfishness.  that girl never thought ,for a second, of the pain her family/friends will suffer thanks to her actions. she put that love above anything else in her young life. that's called insanity.
Re: The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else. by dani1luv: 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2009
False
Re: The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else. by C2H5OH(f): 4:28am On Aug 20, 2009
It's not the hardest thing but it can be a painful feeling to fight.
Since you know she does not want you, the best pain reliever would be to stay away from her IMHO.
Re: The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else. by Camergirl: 5:51am On Aug 20, 2009
C2H5OH:

It's not the hardest thing but it can be a painful feeling to fight.
Since you know she does not want you, the best pain reliever would be to stay away from her IMHO.

Hello my friend. How are you today? how many liters of ethanol did you ingurgitate today?

As for the topic, there's a saying (translation from another lang.) "The heart does not possess wheels" meaning you have no control of your feelings or whatsoever, when those are real feelings. If you really love a person, letting go of that person may be the most painful thing you can ever experience; therefore watching somebody get all the love for which you starve, this at a simple finger snap, can be extremely difficult.
Re: The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else. by C2H5OH(f): 5:57am On Aug 20, 2009
I am a-okay, thanks for asking. It's 9:55pm and I am just waking up for the day.
You are a mystery person. Our conversations are always short and interesting.

I agree 100% with your contribution to the post.
Re: The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else. by Camergirl: 6:15am On Aug 20, 2009
I'm glad you find it interesting. hmmm 10pm?! undecided hmm "uptown" must be abroad then. Let me guess: west coast of uncle Sam's, you live. You are a night bird; I understand now why you asked me why I was a night surfer. grin grin grin
anyway, I am about to focus on my work here. Good to talk to you again this morning.
O dabo my friend.
Re: The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else. by whitelexi(m): 7:32am On Aug 20, 2009
Dude, go out with the guys, get drunk, pull out your tooth, and then get married. . . When that hangover leaves you in the morning, you'll be just fine grin grin grin
Re: The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else. by AIRMARSHA: 8:06am On Aug 20, 2009
go and get a job get busy
Re: The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else. by iice(f): 2:18am On Aug 31, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

you should be happy for that person that they found TRUE love, but also happy for yourself of not being with someone who doesn't love you anymore.

True but people are selfish. They focus entirely on themselves and cannot be happy (some can though later) for the person who has found true love.

I don't think it's the hardest thing to do.
Re: The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else. by Secretz(f): 2:22am On Aug 31, 2009
For me, the hardest thing to do is allow someone to invade my space freely. It hurts like hell. Or to part with my hard earned cash. My fingers hurt for days. tongue
Re: The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else. by Atreus(f): 4:53am On Aug 31, 2009
Its never happened to me,so i wouldnt know.
Re: The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else. by mamagee3(f): 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2010
What's the point of this thread? embarassed
Re: The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else. by ebila(m): 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2010
The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else.
Tell me about it!
Re: The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else. by Sissy3(f): 5:55am On Feb 18, 2010
mama-gee:

What's the point of this thread? embarassed

you see no point in it still you blindly went ahead and resurrected it just to ask "whats the point of this thread" really how genius of you.
Re: The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else. by Dimka76(m): 9:56am On Feb 18, 2010
Falling in love is such an easy thing to do, but there no gurantee that the one you love is ganna love you back.

The tragedy of unrequited love.

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep A Woman In Love With You? Do This & You Will Never See Her Fall Out / Girls: When Does 'toasting' Become Too Long? / Check Out This Slay Mama... With Nice Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.