Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones (14182 Views)

Picture Evidence Of CHANGE Under PMB - Cramjones / Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation / Bola Tinubu and PMB - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
Dear Nairlanders,

It has come to my attention that not up to 2weeks of our president's take over of Nigeria's governance, some of you have been using unprintable words on him.

It is highly regrettable that we sit behind our computers and phones and call the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria a dullard. This is not right! We must learn to respect those in authority. What has Buhari done that warrants him to be called a dullard? The two religions most Nigerians practice tells us to respect those in authority.

Nevertheless, we must criticize where we believe PMB has erred, but we must refrain from using demeaning and derogatory terms. This must stop.

I urge the moderators of Nairaland to follow this trend closely, lest Nairaland becomes a forum to insult a sitting president.

We will not tolerate this!

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

-CramJones

cc: Lalasticlala

13 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by SeverusSnape(m): 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
You've not seen anything yet, When you guys were having a field day insulting GEJ, you never knew he was the commander in chief then, eh?

What is good for the goose is good for the gander, and what goes around comes around, No one complained when you minions were lampooning Jonathan. But even without taking the aforesaid into consideration, truth be said; Buhari is a Brainless dullard.

149 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by kodded(m): 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by hadura29(m): 11:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
Please tell them ooo, all the bigots should read this... It's becoming too musssh..

Lalasticlala
Seun

All the whole mods...

You know these people ooo..... Hmmm baba is watching..

God bless Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
U high on supper glue

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by SUBWAY101(m): 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
Insult and noise making is allowed. Allow people to vent there frustration and anger.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:
You've not seen anything yet, When you guys were having a field day insulting GEJ, you never knew he was the commander in chief then, eh?

What is good for the goose is good for the gander. But even without taking the aforesaid into consideration, truth be said; Buhari is a Brainless dullard.

Even after I clearly warned that this must stop you have the effrontery to call a sitting President of the largest economy in Africa, a brainless dullard? I can get the moderators of this site to ban you forever. Again, I repeat this must stop! Freedom of speech sure has its limits! You are crossing the line because you think you are "anonymous"? Again, stop this!

-CramJones

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by topearos(m): 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
pooh!!!

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Idrismusty97(m): 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
They are just venting out their frustration of losing the election... Leave them. The insults doesn't mean anything, i don't think it is proper to threatened them. It isn't as if he is a failure like GEJ, even them know their jabs threw at buhari isn't because of his performance just revenge. You throw insults at him, the international community throw praises at him. Who is the fool and brainless dullard?

16 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by SeverusSnape(m): 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
cramjones:

Even after I clearly warned that this must stop you have the effrontery to call a sitting President of the largest economy in Africa, a brainless dullard? I can get the moderators of this site to ban you forever. Again, I repeat this must stop! Freedom of speech sure has its limits! You are crossing the line because you think you are "anonymous"? Again, stop this!

-CramJones
Mr crack Jones, Let the mods ban me, I don't care, To open another account ain't hard, Now is it??... I reiterate my stance, Buhari is a certified dullard.

111 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
Idrismusty97:
They are just venting out their frustration of losing the election... Leave them. The insults doesn't mean anything, i don't think it is proper to threatened them. It isn't as if he is a failure like GEJ, even them know their jabs threw at buhari isn't because of his performance just revenge. You throw insults at him, the international community throw praises at him. Who is the fool and brainless dullard?

Nice, very nice!

-CramJones

4 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Mr crack Jones, Let the mods ban me, I don't care, To open another account ain't hard, Now is it??... I reiterate my stance, Buhari is a certified dullard.

If you think you are very brave...post your phone number here.

-CramJones

4 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by SeverusSnape(m): 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
I can't post it here boy, I will pm you!

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Dannyset(m): 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
Has cramjones not given Beremx this moniker? Cos am sure Beremx would be less concern about this.
And for all those wanting PMB to move to the Villa so soon, am sure u know how stewpeed PDP would hav bugged the whole of that place just to be watchn all what is going on from Otueke. After the spiritual cleansing, the next is security expert cleaning.
And pls follow cramjones word of advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by EverestdeBliu(m): 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
cramjones:
Dear Nairlanders,

It has come to my attention that not up to 2weeks of our president's take over of Nigeria's governance, some of you have been using unprintable words on him.

It is highly regrettable that we sit behind our computers and phones and call the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria a dullard. This is not right! We must learn to respect those in authority. What has Buhari done that warrants him to be called a dullard? The two religions most Nigerians practice tells us to respect those in authority.

Nevertheless, we must criticize where we believe PMB has erred, but we must refrain from using demeaning and derogatory terms. This must stop.

I urge the moderators of Nairaland to follow this trend closely, lest Nairaland becomes a forum to insult a sitting president.

I condemn in strong terms the venting of insults on our elders and leaders, but where were u when GEJ was called 'clueless'?
The poster above is an apc supporter,u can imagine his language

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by UnknownT: 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
Have you ever called GEJ Clueless when he was C-in-C before? Or is Buhari's CinC bigger than GEJ's?

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
Mad people everywhere.......mtchewwwwwew

8 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
you mean buhuri the duara dullard, the certificateless slowpoke or the brainless cow. Babaonechance slaves like u never see chon chin

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by SeverusSnape(m): 11:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
UnknownT:
Have you ever called GEJ Clueless when he was C-in-C before? Or is Buhari's CinC bigger than GEJ's?
Help me ask him...

Bunch of hypocrites!

43 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Terry68: 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
Working on an app which can charge your phones without an electricity nor solar and omit unprinted words upon download.

Insults are not the foundation of responsibilties.

I urge all Nairalanders to asssit ourselves in achieving this great uncommon change.

Somepeople were born with mouth odour, some embeded with saucy communication. It's in their gene. By the time the app comes to reality; charging of phone and typing of unprinted words will become a thing of the past.

**Dont even know what I wrote**
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
cramjones:
Dear Nairlanders,

-CramJones

cc: Lalasticlala
click like if u think this puppet is a full, n share if he is the king of fulls.

82 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by DickDastardly(m): 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
A Rat remains a Rat. Now Buhaari is a BASTARRD, and you, son of a thousand fathers. How about that.
Read my lip, You are a NONENTITY. A person of ZERO WORTH. And pls in all you do, do not let ME take you serious.
As for Seun, if after going through your post history and he cant see where you insulted GEJ, he can ban me till Jesus comes.
I repeat, You and Buhaari BASTARRDOS!
Iddiot, now go to bed. cool

78 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
..What goes around,comes around. If his supporters can call President Jonathan clueless for six years,they should not burst a gasket If some people decide to call Buhari 'mumu' for the next four years.

Femi Aribisala.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
Bushahahahahahahahahari................................

12 Likes

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by nzeobi(m): 11:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
APC started it because in NIGERIA the easiet way to become a hero is by condeming those in authority, the never imagined they will come to power this quick and now the trend is continuing.
Its not good any way shaa maybe soon foreigners will join.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by dustmalik: 11:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
SUBWAY101:
Insult and noise making is allowed. Allow people to vent there frustration and anger.
True that. After all, that's the worst they can do. That's the only way they feel relevant.
Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by ndcide(m): 11:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
Who takes cramjones serious anyway....

This thread should have been opened, with this exact words three years back.

Sorry, but it has come to stay. The funny thing I that APC has a strong online presence even up to the president. So what is posted on this forum gets to them. Believe me these posts really makes some of them I know very sad and uncomfortable.

I reacted to this year's back when Jiminy disu, spoke on TVC on the hate online posts regarding Patience Jonathan when she was sick.

I said we are starting what may never end in this COUNTRY.

Some persons cannot insult the institution of government as high as the presidency even before the international community, simply because they hate Jonathan and think it will just end like that...

Sorry to say, it doesn't work that way.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
BrainlessBabaBuhari
DoroDullard
DauraDullard
The Dullard of Daura
BabaOneChance
ldioitic president
Hypocrisy ridden president
Useless ancient fool
Magician of daura
Buhari is a con man
Terrorist

Spits on buhari wrinkled terrorist face

73 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by Here2BustnScrew: 11:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
buhari is an olodo. a terrorist, a hypocrite..

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by ITbomb(m): 11:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
Lol, see this coward, I thought you said you can dig up ip address and locate someone.
But who should take crackjokes serious anyway

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To All Nigerians On Insults On PMB - Cramjones by OCHULORC(m): 11:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
Cramjones abi wetin dem dey call that ya name, abegii park well well, where were u wen insults were rainned on GEJ, stop speaking from both sides of ya mouth. Whatever is good for the goose........ Yeye dey smell.... Shiorrr

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Buruji Kashamu Donates N2.5Million For Kidney Transplant Of A Patient - Photos / Senate Forgery: AGF Orders DPP To Try Suspects / "You Will Benefit From Restructuring" - Atiku Tells North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.