Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

I Believe In President Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Believe In President Buhari. (1123 Views)

Nine Key Milestones In President Buhari’s First Year: Daily Trust / I Believe In PDP, Jonathan, Will Never Join APC – Orubebe / FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Believe In President Buhari. by bolaino(m): 7:41am On Jun 07, 2015
One thing is certain, when it comes to politics, That is, There are no permanent Friends or Enemies In politics. And Change is The constant in politics, and The Nigerian Political scenery is not left out of this concept, The Nigerian Grass roots people, i.e The Low level working class people of Nigeria, got fed up with the Elite, imagine, at the height of the recent outgone government, People started buying Jets, Private planes, it got to a state, where even clergy men started buying their own planes, some had 2, others 4, some 1, and if you had 1 Jet, as a Clergy man, then, you were not really, a world class Clergy man. you had to have at least 2 Private Jets, before you could even be welcomed into the Nigerian Political Elite class, and later when things started falling apart, we started discovering that these Pastors and Politicians, were using their planes for Money, Laundering, Gun Running, Drug Running, Etc, But were these people prosecuted or were we as Nigerians Given Credible reasons, for the exploits of these planes? No. Everything was swept under the Rug, to the detriment of millions of Nigerians, But alas, Change has finally come, and the Tide has turned, The Nigerian Elite have become scared, why are the Nigerian Elite scared? Because they are the Most corrupt in the society, they have become like The Western Capitalists, and if the fight against corruption shoud commence, it would start from them, and Heads will roll, so right now many of them have devised means to stay out of reach of the Penal system. But The Prison surely awaits many of Nigeria's Elites, some are saying they have Cancer, Breast Cancer this, Vagina Cancer that, it doesn't really mater, we now have a God fearing president, His Religion is not the question, he could even Be an Ogboni member for all we care, But as long as he Executes his duties well, we are happy and also what we as Grass roots Nigerians want in our hearts of hearts, is Justice, Justice for all the Injustices that previous Governments of this country has put us through, for the past 16 years, president Buhari should allow the law to take it's full course, whether they have Cancer or syphilis,it is not our concern, what concerns us is our National Wealth, they should remit all the tens of Billions of Naira they have stolen all through the years. After which they should atone for their sins in Prison, at the least, they have enjoyed flying planes for some time, they should take a rest in some of the Nigerian Penitentiary. I believe in Buhari because I think he will fight corruption, and I know that if we as a Nation can kill corruption, boko haram will not exist, Corruption is our root problem. And if corruption dies, all our problems will die with it. God Bless Buhari, God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Believe In President Buhari. by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 07, 2015
Dedication to God ALMIGHTY....... First man again.

Anyway i don't believe in PMB. I believe in GOD.

I kind of like Buhari and am Watching him....

Especially on his promises....

Any mess up..... We treat am immediately

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Believe In President Buhari. by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 07, 2015
It will soon wear off.

Your fathers have been on this same road

Very soon you will revert back to alutta mode as soon as Tinubu gives the order.

4 Likes

Re: I Believe In President Buhari. by 9jii(m): 7:51am On Jun 07, 2015
Separatists(TANoids)will never believe in Nigeria or PMB.

Their only prayer is Nigeria should fail.

Thanks to Almighty they are Shamed this year.
Nigeria will be great again.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS NIGERIANS
GOD BLESS BUHARI
GOD BLESS OSINBAJO
GOD SHAME THE HATERS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe In President Buhari. by Gabrinoz: 7:53am On Jun 07, 2015
I believe too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Believe In President Buhari. by bolaino(m): 7:54am On Jun 07, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
It will soon wear off.

Your fathers have been on this same road

Very soon you will revert back to alutta mode as soon as Tinubu gives the order.
lol, TANoids will not kill me with Laff. Pele. I sincerely feel Pity for all The millions of TANoids out there.
Re: I Believe In President Buhari. by Shortyy(f): 7:58am On Jun 07, 2015
i couldn't read it
Re: I Believe In President Buhari. by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 07, 2015
bolaino:
lol, TANoids will not kill me with Laff. Pele. I sincerely feel Pity for all The millions of TANoids out there.

You guys will soon see the results of your blind hate.
Re: I Believe In President Buhari. by chybykee(m): 8:03am On Jun 07, 2015
Oh

1 Like

Re: I Believe In President Buhari. by bolaino(m): 8:08am On Jun 07, 2015
Shortyy:
i couldn't read it
is it because there are no Paragraphs?
Re: I Believe In President Buhari. by bolaino(m): 8:09am On Jun 07, 2015
9jii:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS NIGERIANS
GOD BLESS BUHARI
GOD BLESS OSINBAJO
GOD SHAME THE HATERS
GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: I Believe In President Buhari. by bolaino(m): 8:09am On Jun 07, 2015
Gabrinoz:
I believe too
Re: I Believe In President Buhari. by Shortyy(f): 8:10am On Jun 07, 2015
bolaino:
is it because there are no Paragraphs?
long and uninteresting
Re: I Believe In President Buhari. by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 07, 2015
Shortyy:
i couldn't read it

This is a forum for readers and writers and not a "pissure" gallery like Facebook.

You keep complaining that you can't read anything longer than 2 sentences without pissure, why don't you just go watch Telemundo

2 Likes

Re: I Believe In President Buhari. by bolaino(m): 8:16am On Jun 07, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

This is a forum for readers and writers and not a "pissure" gallery like Facebook.

You keep complaining that you can't read anything longer than 2 sentences without pissure, why don't you just go watch Telemundo
abeg, help me tell am, she should go to the Romance section.

1 Like

Re: I Believe In President Buhari. by bolaino(m): 8:16am On Jun 07, 2015
Shortyy:

long and uninteresting
Then I suggest you go to the Romance section where you can find "Interesting" stories. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Believe In President Buhari. by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 07, 2015
bolaino:
abeg, help me tell am, she should go to the Romance section.

Even though you concurred with me, I still believe you are an ignoramus janjawiid.

2 Likes

Re: I Believe In President Buhari. by bolaino(m): 8:28am On Jun 07, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Even though you concurred with me, I still believe you are an ignoramus janjawiid.
hahahaha, TANoids, you guys are so funny, I swear, Hahahaha. I hope you guys are keeping in touch with the "Clueless One"?
Re: I Believe In President Buhari. by Shortyy(f): 8:36am On Jun 07, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

K

1 Like

Re: I Believe In President Buhari. by Iroh88(m): 8:38am On Jun 07, 2015
9jii:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS NIGERIANS
GOD BLESS BUHARI
GOD BLESS OSINBAJO
GOD SHAME THE HATERS
Re: I Believe In President Buhari. by Iroh88(m): 8:40am On Jun 07, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

He has a brain afterall!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Believe In President Buhari. by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 07, 2015
Shortyy:

K

You looked confused on your profile pic

What is bothering that simple head of yours? Did you forget your Facebook password again, abi?

Your password is "incorrect" grin

2 Likes

Re: I Believe In President Buhari. by bolaino(m): 8:44am On Jun 07, 2015
Shortyy:

K
why are you trying to be annoying? This is not who you are, be nice to people. Thank you.
Re: I Believe In President Buhari. by bolaino(m): 8:45am On Jun 07, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

You looked confused on your profile pic

What is bothering that simple head of yours? Did you forget your Facebook password again, abi?

Your password is "incorrect" grin
lol, leave her alone, lol. She can not handle opposition. She is as Confused as you TANoids.
Re: I Believe In President Buhari. by worthytalk: 8:46am On Jun 07, 2015
The op is a member of the media wing of boko haram. As for terrorist Buhari he will never go unpunished for all the innocent blood he's shedding through boko haram.

1 Like

Re: I Believe In President Buhari. by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 07, 2015
bolaino:
lol, leave her alone, lol. She can not handle opposition. She is as Confused as you TANoids.

I like her the way she is

Back off janjawiid this does not concern you

1 Like

Re: I Believe In President Buhari. by bolaino(m): 8:50am On Jun 07, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

I like her the way she is

Back off janjawiid this does not concern you
Hmmm, I see, My peace, I Rest.
Re: I Believe In President Buhari. by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 07, 2015
bolaino:
Hmmm, I see, My peace, I Rest.

C0ck blocker
Re: I Believe In President Buhari. by bolaino(m): 9:04am On Jun 07, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

C0ck blocker
and where is The C0ck blocked from going? To see the "Pussy"?
Re: I Believe In President Buhari. by bolaino(m): 9:27am On Sep 04, 2019
bolaino:
One thing is certain, when it comes to politics, That is, There are no permanent Friends or Enemies In politics. And Change is The constant in politics, and The Nigerian Political scenery is not left out of this concept, The Nigerian Grass roots people, i.e The Low level working class people of Nigeria, got fed up with the Elite, imagine, at the height of the recent outgone government, People started buying Jets, Private planes, it got to a state, where even clergy men started buying their own planes, some had 2, others 4, some 1, and if you had 1 Jet, as a Clergy man, then, you were not really, a world class Clergy man. you had to have at least 2 Private Jets, before you could even be welcomed into the Nigerian Political Elite class, and later when things started falling apart, we started discovering that these Pastors and Politicians, were using their planes for Money, Laundering, Gun Running, Drug Running, Etc, But were these people prosecuted or were we as Nigerians Given Credible reasons, for the exploits of these planes? No. Everything was swept under the Rug, to the detriment of millions of Nigerians, But alas, Change has finally come, and the Tide has turned, The Nigerian Elite have become scared, why are the Nigerian Elite scared? Because they are the Most corrupt in the society, they have become like The Western Capitalists, and if the fight against corruption shoud commence, it would start from them, and Heads will roll, so right now many of them have devised means to stay out of reach of the Penal system. But The Prison surely awaits many of Nigeria's Elites, some are saying they have Cancer, Breast Cancer this, Vagina Cancer that, it doesn't really mater, we now have a God fearing president, His Religion is not the question, he could even Be an Ogboni member for all we care, But as long as he Executes his duties well, we are happy and also what we as Grass roots Nigerians want in our hearts of hearts, is Justice, Justice for all the Injustices that previous Governments of this country has put us through, for the past 16 years, president Buhari should allow the law to take it's full course, whether they have Cancer or syphilis,it is not our concern, what concerns us is our National Wealth, they should remit all the tens of Billions of Naira they have stolen all through the years. After which they should atone for their sins in Prison, at the least, they have enjoyed flying planes for some time, they should take a rest in some of the Nigerian Penitentiary. I believe in Buhari because I think he will fight corruption, and I know that if we as a Nation can kill corruption, boko haram will not exist, Corruption is our root problem. And if corruption dies, all our problems will die with it. God Bless Buhari, God Bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

INEC Asks Tribunal To Dismiss Petition Against Wike / Senators React To Slashing Of Their Salaries And Allowances / Impeachment: Judge Ready To Testify Against Aregbesola, Says Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.