Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) (46892 Views)

Covenant University Graduate Goes Missing In Lagos State (Photo) / 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT / Fuel Scarcity. Choba Campus In Uniport Shut Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by MizMyColi(f): 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
ideology:
yea, divinity of man.. But not everyone is operating from that frequency, so vulnerability is of high possibility grin

smiley
Wait @Siggy
Are you June born?

1 Like

Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by rigarmortis: 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
ideology:

My dear, hmmmm
Have heard stories of a guy, that had to be taken to hospital for check up. infact as I was told, the nurse had to strip naked, and give the guy massage to ensure that he had erection, after the mallam claimed he had restored it. The mallam was beaten black and blue

So you mean i can get a lap dance from a sexy nurse by just forming stolen pehneice?

There is this nurse i have been eyeballing recklessly, she should be on duty tomorrow.........................

3 Likes

Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by Tallesty1(m): 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

Errrmmm
Off Topic.

Windows 10 is out o!
I'm so reserving mine now.

I will download at work tomorrow via wificheesy
They kept their word.

Lemme check if e don reach my side.
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by ideology(m): 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
MizMyColi:

smiley
Wait @Siggy
Are you June born?
NOPE na grin
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by Shakslayer: 2:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
nairalandist:
I don't believe it. Why is it that only peni.ses get stolen, why can't people's heads be taken away?
It's probably a setup. Perhaps someone he offended and settled with in the past took the fool to a fake herbalist convincing him to do money rituals. He had it all setup, the victim and the beat up. . . Just my 2 cents in this stuff.

Nobody can steal anybody's organ alive, nobody. . . Even ritualists have to KILL their victims before removing the parts. The devil gives them bigger risks to bear.

Dude, don't be so damned positive.
I witnessed something similar way back in my year one in 1999.
Crowd were gathered at the admission office trying to sort out one thing or the other, people were shoving and stuffs.
Suddenly dude felt a hand shove him from behind and immediately felt weak under, touched the spot and felt something like a thumb only. He turned around to quickly sight the guy struggling to exit the crowd.
He shouted for people to stop the guy and when they dragged him back, the victim pulled his boxers out to reveal what looked like a 4 yr old's d.ick.
Immediately, guys started pouncing on the dude, beat the hell outta him, dragged him to the security post at the main gate, where he confessed to the crime, he promised to return it.

After like 5 mins, he said its back, victim checked his boxers only to find a d.ick fit for a light complexioned person and he was very dark.

Another round of beating by security officers and dude said he's restored the main one. Victim checked again and saw a dark d.ick, his size also, but he said he isn't convinced that the guy should bring his sister or girlfriend for him to try it on.

They later moved them to the police station in BDPA. I saw all of these with my 2 Jambite eyes that day.
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by Utchgirl(f): 2:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
ideology:

Maybe

Was thinking fertility would be ability to be fertile while potency is about erection.

Maybe am wrong.

IMO, i think u r wrong, here r my reasons :

A man can be having attention yet he is impotent(ie infertile)
so hvnt u bin hearing of watery sperm, premature ejactulation.Any man hving dis ailments normally hv erection bt dia prblm is dt dey dnt hv quality sperm and as result cant impergnant a woman ie 2 say dey r infertile/impotent.

So my point is dt dey shld check d guy's sperm fertility/potency.

1 Like

Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by ideology(m): 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
rigarmortis:

So you mean i can get a lap dance from a sexy nurse by just forming stolen pehneice?

There is this nurse i have been eyeballing recklessly, she should be on duty tomorrow.........................
confirm from the hospital she works, if they allow lap dance.
Then OYO … grin
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by davien(m): 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
1. This is hear-say and more than that,an age old superstition. .

2. After a serious beating, anyone would confess to anything...

3. The story doesn't have credible sources nor medical examinations to conclude whether anything out of the ordinary happened to anyone's organ...

4. How could one physically uproot a penis from a body without any surgical equipment whatsoever when the penis and spinal cord are joint by a series of nerves?

3 Likes

Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
So you mean the level 400 medical student took the joystick? Then he must be practising invisible surgical operation already before doing MBBS. Please, once the joystick is returned, make sure he test run the returned joystick on a very attractive babe but what a minute, on campus, that guy with the missing joystick rep is down as babes will not allow him to test run. Bad market
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by mazizitonene(m): 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
this is my school o....fun y enough i recognise some peeps in the pix....even the accused...na monday i go get d full real gist sha
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by ideology(m): 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
Utchgirl:

IMO, i think u r wrong, here r my reasons :

A man can be having attention yet he is impotent(ie infertile)
so hvnt u bin hearing of watery sperm, premature ejactulation.Any man hving dis ailments normally hv erection bt dia prblm is dt dey dnt hv quality sperm and as result cant impergnant a woman ie 2 say dey r infertile/impotent.

So my point is dt dey shld check d guy's sperm fertility/potency.
Alright, i get your point

The major thing is attention test.
I don't think the charms would affect fertility
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by jornie(m): 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
mistytohcute:
what for
for money!!!

Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by nwaezeubom: 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
Kingsasian:
hahahahahahaha....na God dey protect person o. I don tire for this africa sef.

why are u tired my friend? it is not true, nobody can ever steal part of your body. My 2 sense says that they are fight for a girl and the loosing one used a diaphanous accusation since he was loosing. I was born in Nigeria, some of these nonsense need to stop. what is happening is that u the young ones that needed to debunk these anomalies are falling prey to the diabolic stories.
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by Utchgirl(f): 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
ideology:
Alright, i get your point
The major thing is attention test. I don't think the charms would affect fertility

I pray so

1 Like

Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by solarview(m): 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
Hey...in this 21st century?
Oh Africa, ....Africa my continent

Oyibo people are booking spaces in Space here!
Meanwhile....
cc MzzTega , Browneyez
pls come c your country people

1 Like

Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
mistytohcute:
what for

To Play Golf
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by Holaboi(m): 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lord have Mercy!!
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
Where are the pics of the blank pubic area?
angryThey never provide evidence to these bullshit stories.

1 Like

Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
EbolaParasite:

Most people are gullible and will believe anything thdy hear. In thos modern era that if someone is dieing, people will record it rather than save the person, yetnot even a single person took a photograph of the nissing balls, eggplant or whatever nairaland calls it. This is why westerners liken us to monkeys and apes. Gullibility.

Abi o. No single evidence and people are shouting "tufiakwa" all about. . . They should have shown us pictures.

1 Like

Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by Kingbilo(m): 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
Stupidity. This is a simple case of his balls going back into his groin region. It happens all the time. Sometimes it's harder to come out that other times.. And fucking University students are the ones making all this noise.. Even medical students are part of it. I weep for Nigeria

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/retractile-testicle/basics/symptoms/con-20024856

1 Like

Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by nwaezeubom: 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
[quote author=Sigo86 post=34519495][/quote]

it has never happened. I am a Nigerian, and understand why people are accused of witchcraft for obvious reasons. I have explained why people would accuse others of diabolism: jealousy, envy, and wickedness. It is left for you to use your discerning eyes to uncover the truth. I have had numerous experiences.

1 Like

Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by nduchucks: 2:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
To think that "University" students believe this crap.........nuff said
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by isacolukay(m): 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
FriedPlantain:
So are you saying Agarawu23 stole the guy's dick? undecided

By the way, until we begin to do away with ridiculous beliefs like this, this continent will continue to remain backward. When the western worlds are growing everyday with new scientific research and discoveries, we Africans are here peddling bullsh1t stories around about handshake and lost dicks. angry I don tire abeg.

FriedPlantain

Oh God! Look at a man who is Agarawu23 compliant. Let us clamour around him so that the Nairaland dream can come true.
Mr Agarawu believes that the problems of the past that is worrying the present can be solved in the future with scientific innovation. It is in this vein that Team Agarawu23 believes that the man with the lost dick will get it back.
AGARAWU23 IS NOT IN POSSESSION OF ANYBODY'S MANHOOD.

FriedPlantain, please take note.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by hasshams: 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
Before,I always believe weired stories when I see pics...but this one is hard to believe woo
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by Spidermon: 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
Utchgirl:

seconded !

They shld test d fertility in a nearby hospital lab.

Things are happening dis days

Fertility lab? Forget that one. We need a female member of that protesting mob to enter one corner with him, sharperly drop her pants to her ankles and bend over. That is the standard test I know
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
Utchgirl:

seconded !

They shld test d fertility in a nearby hospital lab.

Things are happening dis days

Apart the fertility test, how about the mechanical performance, shouldnt you be worried for that as well? And if you advocate mechanical performance should equally be put to test, would you make your vijajay available for the truth-proving exercise?
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
Rexphobia:
So the guy d1ck never still come back?

. I would have loved to see what the guy's crouch without the d1ck will love like... That's on my bucket list.... After all this tiffing of d1ck , never has a dickless guy been captured on camera

There's nothing to see
na breeze go dey there
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by NAJALYN: 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
Oh Lord have mercy! So weird. But they should allow the joystick stealer to return it to the owner before dealing with him. If they kill him the young man concerned will loose his joystick for life. What wickedness. Why take another man's joystick for God sake. All should be prayerful at all times. That is our only protection.

Get Natural Remedies for your health from http://www.lynsnaturalhealth..com.
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by nwaezeubom: 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
M4gunners:
Bro this kind of thing has happened in my present back then. And the person return it after much beaten.

Yes in your minute mind the only thing that cures d1ck stealing good beating uh? It begs the question, what is the name of the guy; and in what supermarket?

1 Like

Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by JuanDeDios: 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
MizMyColi:
shocked
cheesy
grin
I have stopped believing news like this.
And rightly so.

These things aren't possible in my worldview.
Not anymore.
I'd be interested in knowing what changed your view.
Re: Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) by nwaezeubom: 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
M4gunners:
Bro this kind of thing has happened in my present back then. And the person return it after much beaten.

Yes in your minute mind the only thing that cures d1ck stealing is good beating uh? It begs the question, what is the name of the guy; and in what supermarket?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ASUU To Embark On Fresh Strike / Gaboon Viper Killed At The Federal University Otuoke (Pictures) / Photo: Expo To The Fullest By Female Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.