Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

My Fiance Refuse To Believe Me, What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Refuse To Believe Me, What Do I Do? (1543 Views)

My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance Refuse To Believe Me, What Do I Do? by elsieisy(f): 11:16am On Jun 07, 2015
“Good day. Please am *****. Am having a relationship problem and I count on you for the best solution.

I have a fiance called Johnson, we have been dating for the past three to four years now… We both loved each other, share idea, infact everything together and by that, our relationship bond get stronger.

Three months back, I met a guy on Facebook. He is known as Tolu. He said he would love to know more about me and I am the type of person who love socializing, so I told him lot about myself.

Within time I turn out to be Tolu’s best friend to the extent that he calls me every day. Sometimes if I visit Johnson (my fiancé), he will call me to ask when I am going to leave Johnson’s place and when am I going to get home.

The question really got Johnson angry because my phone was on loud speaker and he asked me “is there anything between you and this guy” which I replied “NO” but still he didn’t believe me…

He’s no longer picking my calls nor replying my text… I beg him with everything, even to the extent I swear with my grandfathers’ grave. But still, he refused. All my friends and his own friend had been begging him but it all prove abortive. He keep saying “I am lying”

And remember I have never seen Tolu face to face before. He is just my Facebook and whatsapp friend.

Am really tired but I can’t let go. I don’t know the reason why love hurt this much.

I don’t know if falling in love is a crime.

Am really losing it all. But I have faith and that strong believe in elsieisy.

Thanks. Awaiting your positive reply”

Source - http://www.elsieisy.com/my-fiance-refuse-to-believe-me-what-do-i-do/

NB: any reasonable comment or advice might be transferred to the blog for the recipient to see. Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Refuse To Believe Me, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 07, 2015
Johnson just found the perfect time and reason to dump u at the same time, making it look like ur fault.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiance Refuse To Believe Me, What Do I Do? by VickJames(m): 11:39am On Jun 07, 2015
Actions speak louder than voice.

You say no but act yes.
I know he doesn't control your movement but some men do not like competition. You made him feel he is competing for your love, that's the problem.

He has given you space to find your facebook friend.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Refuse To Believe Me, What Do I Do? by ginawest(f): 11:47am On Jun 07, 2015
if u rily love Johnson, tell tolu u want to c im n wen he cums,take im to c Johnson. ..introduce Johnson to tolu as 'my heart and my whole world' and introduce tolu to Johnson as'my friend'......I tink dis shud clear all Johnson's doubt
Re: My Fiance Refuse To Believe Me, What Do I Do? by MEGGATRON(m): 11:52am On Jun 07, 2015
ginawest:
if u rily love Johnson, tell tolu u want to c im n wen he cums,take im to c Johnson. ..introduce Johnson to tolu as 'my heart and my whole world' and introduce tolu to Johnson as'my friend'......I tink dis shud clear all Johnson's doubt

great! You are a genius.

But I won't advice my enemy to do this.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiance Refuse To Believe Me, What Do I Do? by ginawest(f): 11:54am On Jun 07, 2015
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]
y
Re: My Fiance Refuse To Believe Me, What Do I Do? by IamLEGEND1: 11:58am On Jun 07, 2015
WOMEN

WEN WILL U EVER GROW SMALL SENSE?

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Refuse To Believe Me, What Do I Do? by jamex93(m): 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
this mata don dirty o
Re: My Fiance Refuse To Believe Me, What Do I Do? by MEGGATRON(m): 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
ginawest:
y

first of all no man I repeat no man in this generation trust his GF/FIANCEE/WIFE with another man.

Read the story again she said the facebook friend called when she was with johnson and everything change. Right now tolu to johnson is a threat/ enemy.

Now you advising tolu meeting johnson which might make things worse because we don't really know johnson's mind.

As a social psychologist I reckon is either johnson is looking for a way out before using this incident as an excuse OR he is threatened by tolu being close to his fiancee.

Either way TOLU is the problem in this situation.
Re: My Fiance Refuse To Believe Me, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
Johnson does not value u.
Re: My Fiance Refuse To Believe Me, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
I think its better to stick with the guy that has seen you...walked with you and played with you...rather than that Tolu...who you've not had contact with...because he can turn out to be a wolf ...undecided
Re: My Fiance Refuse To Believe Me, What Do I Do? by missKiffy(f): 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
The only thing I have to say is, never swear, it's not cool
Re: My Fiance Refuse To Believe Me, What Do I Do? by lomprico(m): 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
Cut tolu off simple! By the way why do u have to tell tolu everything about urself And even exchange phone numbers. Ur communication with him shld ave been restricted with facebook chats only. Have u not heard of facebook killings? People will never learn. If I were ur bf I wont be happy with this ish either.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Refuse To Believe Me, What Do I Do? by octopusfreaky(f): 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
Pele ti eeee oooo,,,that Johnson dey jealous jere...ordinary phone call..

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Refuse To Believe Me, What Do I Do? by czarr(m): 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
.....you've just given him a reason to dump you. while you are enjoying the attention tolu is giving you.
Re: My Fiance Refuse To Believe Me, What Do I Do? by czarr(m): 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
.....you've just given him a reason to dump you. while you are enjoying the attention tolu is giving you. receive sense!
Re: My Fiance Refuse To Believe Me, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
Renylee:
Johnson just found the perfect time and reason to dump u at the same time, making it look like ur fault.

Yeah, blame the guy! Because the girl is a saint right?. You didn't think for one minute that she may not be telling the whole truth? I mean for Johnson tp be so angry, something might have given him genuine reason to suspect
Re: My Fiance Refuse To Believe Me, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
Renylee:

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Refuse To Believe Me, What Do I Do? by Jayjay0(m): 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
Maybe there is something that you are not telling him.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Refuse To Believe Me, What Do I Do? by xtervaganza(m): 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
Renylee:
just shut up already if your brain can't process this issue better than this

And to the bloody op, how will you feel if your guy speaks to a lady right in front of you, chats with another lady right in front of you. I'm sure you'll get mad at him not only for cheating but for disrespecting you.

I'm not sorry to say this, but you're a fool
Re: My Fiance Refuse To Believe Me, What Do I Do? by ednut1(m): 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
made up story , is it by force to blog
Re: My Fiance Refuse To Believe Me, What Do I Do? by XavierBlue(m): 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
I think this a cock and bull story, reasons?
1. She put up a link to her blog,.
2. She isn't replying your niggers wasting your mbs to advice.

XavierBlue
Re: My Fiance Refuse To Believe Me, What Do I Do? by elsieisy(f): 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
xtervaganza:
just shut up already if your brain can't process this issue better than this

And to the bloody op, how will you feel if your guy speaks to a lady right in front of you, chats with another lady right in front of you. I'm sure you'll get mad at him not only for cheating but for disrespecting you.

I'm not sorry to say this, but you're a fool

Don't you think you are a bigger fool for not realizing the situation was posted by op and not about op. Visit elsieisy.com maybe sense could be accorded to you.
Re: My Fiance Refuse To Believe Me, What Do I Do? by elsieisy(f): 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2015
ednut1:
made up story , is it by force to blog

I wonder why you al see every issue brought forward as a made up story. I am sure if you share a tiny bit of your life gist on here, someone else would also think its a made up story. Receive sense and look at blogs before making harsh comments. Not all bloggers are thirsty
Re: My Fiance Refuse To Believe Me, What Do I Do? by ednut1(m): 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
elsieisy:

I wonder why you al see every issue brought forward as a made up story. I am sure if you share a tiny bit of your life gist on here, someone else would also think its a made up story. Receive sense and look at blogs before making harsh comments. Not all bloggers are thirsty
touching tell me more

(1) (Reply)

The Female Brain (pics) / 6 Things A Man Should Never Do To Impress A Lady / REVEALED: Femi Fani-kayode’s Former Wife Yemisi Wada In Extra Marital Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.