Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Some Nigerians Thought About PDP Playing The Opposition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Nigerians Thought About PDP Playing The Opposition (853 Views)

Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots / Is PDP Playing The Pressure Ball To Subdue The Ike Ekweremadu's Case Or Is APC / See What Some Nigerians Are Claiming They Saw After Buhari Was Announced Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Nigerians Thought About PDP Playing The Opposition by Solowande(m): 11:38am On Jun 07, 2015
Channels Television Should The PDP Merge With Other
Parties To Form An Opposition For The
APC
Or Is It Strong Enough To Play The Role
Alone?
Share Your Thoughts In The Comments Section.
Dayoor Kolawole PDP Is stili Strong Enough To Play
The Opposition Role Alone. Yea!.
The Bad Eggs In PDP Are Now
Shouting CHANGE In APC. Lols Like · 4 · Reply · Report · 38 minutes ago Folake Ogunsanya Olowu The PDP can merge with other
parties to form a strong opposition
against the rulling party but their
opposition should not be with
hatred. The PDP can even do it
alone without the other parties involve at least the APC did it alone
for some years even when they
had only one state (Lagos state) Like · 1 · Reply · Report · 52 minutes ago Cyril Udofia PDP is too mature to play a dirty
opposition like what APC did. I
think the PDP is ready to engage
the APC with constructive
criticism.
Re: Some Nigerians Thought About PDP Playing The Opposition by neutrotoba(m): 11:42am On Jun 07, 2015
Merge o, don't merge ooo... Ko kan aye
Re: Some Nigerians Thought About PDP Playing The Opposition by Solowande(m): 11:43am On Jun 07, 2015
They can stand alone! Like · Reply · Report · 53 minutes ago Awwal Abubakar As far as PDP I know its strong
enough to play opposition. Like Reply · Report · 23 minutes ago Ogunlowo Enas Augustine If they like let them merge with all
political parties in Africa na their
wahala be that. Like · 4 · Reply · Report · 1 hour ago Tayo Ariyo They should merge with other
political parties and form a strong
opposition to tackle the excesses
of the ruling party . Like · Reply · Report · 53 minutes ago Sanni Abdulmumuni Omeiza Even if they merge with all other
opposition parties in Nigeria they
will not be strong enough to be a
strong opposition as they have lost
their good will among majority of
Nigerians. Like · 1 · Reply · Report · 52 minutes ago 1 reply
Re: Some Nigerians Thought About PDP Playing The Opposition by LesterLampm: 8:48pm On May 07, 2021
Nigerians are suggested for the mid and mode for the goals. The size of the best essay writing service is implied for the phase. Element is fit for the right use of the skills for the team for aliases for humans.
Re: Some Nigerians Thought About PDP Playing The Opposition by helinues: 8:50pm On May 07, 2021
Pdp are not serious... They should have started reformation since after loosing the 2019 election but they are busy fighting regionally
Re: Some Nigerians Thought About PDP Playing The Opposition by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 07, 2021
helinues:
Pdp are not serious... They should have started reformation since after loosing the 2019 election but they are busy fighting regionally
Lmao , PDP is leaving u to enjoy the change u all voted

Honestly PDP is shocked that Nigerians can take all this things APC is dishing out without hell been broken

Now u are looking for who to help u put the monster in check ? Bros enjoy the change
Re: Some Nigerians Thought About PDP Playing The Opposition by DoloresHang: 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2021
Don't post adverts or affiliate links outside the areas where adverts are explicitly allowed. Please spell words chinese food nearby correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
Re: Some Nigerians Thought About PDP Playing The Opposition by RobertStevenson: 6:37am On Sep 01, 2021
Remaining at an American Illustrious Inn for Kansas City's American Imperial 2009 will keep you in the main part of the merriments and occasions. Buffet near me likewise be near all the fun and entertainment that is found midtown.
Re: Some Nigerians Thought About PDP Playing The Opposition by DonaldAshma: 10:02am On Feb 08, 2022
These can be friends, neighbors, a salesman of some product you do not even need. I am not <a href="https://chinesebuffetnearmenow.net/best-american-buffet-near-me/">Best American Buffet Near Me</a> promoting regimentation here but rather a culture of filling your day with what's important. Everything that we succeed at is because we carefully plan and execute it. I am a firm believer that you cannot manage time if you do not manage yourself thus I implore you to incorporate planning and appointments into your repertoire. I am not talking about something I do not do. I have to achieve many things in a day therefore I set appointments with my work, others, and myself.

(1) (Reply)

Girl Bites Of Rapist Manhood In Lagos / The Criminal Silence Of Buhari / Crazy Traffic @ Abraham Adesanya, Ajah.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.