Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Photos: See What They Did To A Student After He Graduated From Kogi State Uni. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos: See What They Did To A Student After He Graduated From Kogi State Uni. (4117 Views)

When Daddy Graduated From The University Through Runs (Photo) / See What A Teacher Was Caught Doing To His Student After An Exams (photo) / He Graduated 11 Years Ago With 2:2 And Just Discovered That It's A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: See What They Did To A Student After He Graduated From Kogi State Uni. by Ibk1: 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
A student of Geography & Planning from Kogi state university named 'Lakeside' graduated yesterday and see what they did to him...lol. More photos after the cut... MORE @ http://todaygist.tk

Re: Photos: See What They Did To A Student After He Graduated From Kogi State Uni. by ginawest(f): 12:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
y put oil?y can't dey stick to water?
Re: Photos: See What They Did To A Student After He Graduated From Kogi State Uni. by indiraserv: 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
Hmmmm not nice,nah sin to graduate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: See What They Did To A Student After He Graduated From Kogi State Uni. by delishpot: 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
Its olrite.
Re: Photos: See What They Did To A Student After He Graduated From Kogi State Uni. by izuch(m): 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
There's a big difference between graduating and finishing exams. He's not a graduate till he has a certificate.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: See What They Did To A Student After He Graduated From Kogi State Uni. by Jboyossai(m): 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
Maybe there are just celebrating...remember doing similar stuff the last day we wrote WAEC
Re: Photos: See What They Did To A Student After He Graduated From Kogi State Uni. by donwise1(m): 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
Hehehehehehe dat moment wen after celebrating dis way and results for the final exam comes out.....and u see caryover grin

I celebrated mine wit caution. After the final exam, as friends were waiting to pour water and wine on me, I sneaked through the back door.......straight to house of God and committed my papers in his care.
And wen the results came out, God didn't disappoint me. Dat was wen I now celebrated mine. smiley

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: See What They Did To A Student After He Graduated From Kogi State Uni. by drajjay: 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
Is he an avatar?

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What They Did To A Student After He Graduated From Kogi State Uni. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
,[b]hehehehehe, I had it worse when I graduated from school during my time. One of the pre-degree girls I yanshed from 100 level till 300 took her revenge on me the day I wrote my last paper.
It was a very tough paper but I was able to put some things down and I was really satisfied with my performance. As I strolled outside the exam Hall with my exam paper in hand, the babe came towards me with all smiles and a big hug.
I was like sad, see this babe wey we dey fight before so she don forgive be that? Maybe I go still fit nyash her some more times before I leave this place.......... That the thought that quickly ran through my brain.

As I stood there still calculating my moves and fantasizing how I would nyash her punnany that night, I suddenly noticed a smelling and ugly looking container in her hands. Before I could say Jack Robinson, the babe offloaded some horribly smelling liquid that stunk so bad that the whiff of odour oozing from my body almost knocked the guy standing besides me out. sad whatever she poured on me smells like three weeks stored female urine mixed with dog sh1t.bThe fetid odour smelled so bad I could literally taste it on my body, I just felt like dying right there.

She looked at me, smiled again and said "sorry darling, this is just my little way of congratulating you on your success as a fresh graduate from school. "

I shrieked loudly, found the closest wood near to me and gave the b1tch a hot chase.

Watch out for part two

FriedPlantain
[/b]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: See What They Did To A Student After He Graduated From Kogi State Uni. by INTROVERT(f): 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
What is this?
Re: Photos: See What They Did To A Student After He Graduated From Kogi State Uni. by Funpeter: 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
Dont really no what to say.
Re: Photos: See What They Did To A Student After He Graduated From Kogi State Uni. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
donwise1:
Hehehehehehe dat moment wen after celebrating dis way and results for the final exam comes out.....and u see caryover grin

You mean something like this, right? grin

5 Likes

Re: Photos: See What They Did To A Student After He Graduated From Kogi State Uni. by Joshuadon: 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2015
FriedPlantain:

lolcheesy

I thought he was a criminal
Re: Photos: See What They Did To A Student After He Graduated From Kogi State Uni. by valmunich(m): 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
Joshuadon:

lolcheesy

I taught he was a criminal
I'm guessing your teachers taught you well grin
Re: Photos: See What They Did To A Student After He Graduated From Kogi State Uni. by timawoku(m): 2:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mine wasn't like this at all! Maybe twas because I was staying in a final year block and most of us on that block graduated together... cool
Re: Photos: See What They Did To A Student After He Graduated From Kogi State Uni. by fairprince(m): 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
Has he gotten a job yet? I hope they he won't be smeared with faeces on getting a job and settling down with a family! Who am I to comment here sef? Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Photos: See What They Did To A Student After He Graduated From Kogi State Uni. by Yustash001(m): 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
Lol...these people are wicked o...
Re: Photos: See What They Did To A Student After He Graduated From Kogi State Uni. by Joshuadon: 3:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
valmunich:

I'm guessing your teachers taught you well grin

Modified......cheesy

Certainly, I was well taught....i wonder what you are doing here..cheesy

The person below me Has nothing to say..... ( must u comment)
Re: Photos: See What They Did To A Student After He Graduated From Kogi State Uni. by GovWahala: 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
Such a big fool! angry

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What They Did To A Student After He Graduated From Kogi State Uni. by femimike1(m): 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
Incase undecided
Re: Photos: See What They Did To A Student After He Graduated From Kogi State Uni. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
And in the night he will start calculating how to pay his extra year school fees,and write the 5 carry over courses blocking his road to NYSC lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: See What They Did To A Student After He Graduated From Kogi State Uni. by Oblitz(m): 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
Na wah o!
Re: Photos: See What They Did To A Student After He Graduated From Kogi State Uni. by iamkingzlee(m): 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2015
grin Graduation turned sour. He looks like a sacrifice.
Re: Photos: See What They Did To A Student After He Graduated From Kogi State Uni. by StealthyMe(m): 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
The fück! These things seem like fun but actually isnt undecided
Re: Photos: See What They Did To A Student After He Graduated From Kogi State Uni. by StealthyMe(m): 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
FriedPlantain:

LoL! That is sooooo true!
Re: Photos: See What They Did To A Student After He Graduated From Kogi State Uni. by 3ace(m): 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
D guy they look like dose pix wey dem dey write "graphic pix, viewer's discretion is advised".

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What They Did To A Student After He Graduated From Kogi State Uni. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2015
lol comments sha, last time I heard about this, the boy died. Fried plantain please complete your story.
Re: Photos: See What They Did To A Student After He Graduated From Kogi State Uni. by heykims(m): 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
I was shocked at first sight, I taught the boy don 'pack'.
Anyway in another story, Baba be like: guys! if u see that ass ehen...

1 Like

Re: Photos: See What They Did To A Student After He Graduated From Kogi State Uni. by Waspy(m): 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
I no pity this dude for now at all

Na till hin finish NYSC, enter Labour market, then I go speak my mind
Re: Photos: See What They Did To A Student After He Graduated From Kogi State Uni. by ERCROSS(m): 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
Linqsz:
And in the night he will start calculating how to pay his extra year school fees,and write the 5 carry over courses blocking his road to NYSC lipsrsealed

bad belle..
Wish unto others what u wish for urself...

(1) (2) (Reply)

8-things-you-shouldnt-do-on-an-empty-stomach/ / 2021/2022 SS2 Mock/promotion Exam Questions And Answers For All Subjects Availab / Medical And Dental Council Assessment Examination (MDCN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.