Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,511 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:54 PM

Do You Think Virginity Is Overrated??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think Virginity Is Overrated??? (4008 Views)

Virginity Is NOT The Pride Of A Woman. / If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is The Pride Of A Guy? / Virginity Is Not Virtue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Virginity Is Overrated??? by jrerico1(m): 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
It's highly overrated when seen from different perspective
Re: Do You Think Virginity Is Overrated??? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
Vick4rill:
u are saying dis because u are not a man... You dnt realy know how happy a man can be when he finds out that his wife is a virgin... This alone attract respect and trust from him. Nobody is saying virgin makes good wife but believe me, 9o% of guys wil love to have a virgin as a bonus for her good conduct. Let me be blunt a little... I guess the op. Ve shamelessly lost her virginity,thats why she is creating a topic against it. Bt u shld advice her to go close to guys,including those that visit prostitutes and drugs addict, they all love that bonus about having a wife who is a virgin
They are happy to have a virgin wife but not happy when a virgin girlfriend says no to them.
Intereseting!
@topic, it's not overated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Virginity Is Overrated??? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
op,have you been fu*ked so many times your pu*sy is now as wide as a bridge;virginity is overrated but you put it as though since you can become a virgin anymore you only can console yourself with #teamvirginityisoverrated#
Re: Do You Think Virginity Is Overrated??? by cooljoe(m): 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
Yes in my opinion, ts quite overrated. Dere wee b virgins in hell, as dere will be hoes in heave, nd vice versa... D hymen proves nothing except serving as prima facie evidence of virginity, which in itself is proof of nothing
Re: Do You Think Virginity Is Overrated??? by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 09, 2015
softnipples:
Personally, I think virginity is highly overrated because some ladies think that alone will guarrantee them a happy home even when they don't know how to cook, they are dirty, proud, agressive, nag and are not even willing to succumb to the dictates of marriage.
Indeed, we have seen couples who's marriage lasted forever even when none of the parties met each other a virgin.
My fellow ladies, please keep your virginity if you so desire but don't ever see it as a passport to a happy and fulfilled marriage. A husband that will cherish you will still do so even if you are not a virgin.

Who else thinks virginity is overrated?? cool
#teamvirginityisoverrated#
It doesnt guarantee a happy home, that's true but I can't explain the level of joy nd happiness I experience just knowing that no man has inserted his deek inside her, I overlook nd forgive her excesses most of the time nd I cherish her a lot just for ds sole reason, I help her in d kitchen, run errands at times....lol
buh one thing is when she wants to misbehave, I show her I'm the boss, she'll beg nd beg nd beg.
More than 90% of Men will be happy marrying a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Virginity Is Overrated??? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 09, 2015
Rikidony:
VIRGINITY is definitely lack of opportunity and overrated angry
This quote is bullshit, so many pple decided to be celibate not because dey v no opportunity to mess around.
Leave story abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Virginity Is Overrated??? by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 09, 2015
softnipples:
Personally, I think virginity is highly overrated because some ladies think that alone will guarrantee them a happy home even when they don't know how to cook, they are dirty, proud, agressive, nag and are not even willing to succumb to the dictates of marriage.
Indeed, we have seen couples who's marriage lasted forever even when none of the parties met each other a virgin.
My fellow ladies, please keep your virginity if you so desire but don't ever see it as a passport to a happy and fulfilled marriage. A husband that will cherish you will still do so even if you are not a virgin.

Who else thinks virginity is overrated?? cool
#teamvirginityisoverrated#

Are your nipples really soft?
Re: Do You Think Virginity Is Overrated??? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 09, 2015
Vick4rill:
u are saying dis because u are not a man... You dnt realy know how happy a man can be when he finds out that his wife is a virgin... This alone attract respect and trust from him. Nobody is saying virgin makes good wife but believe me, 9o% of guys wil love to have a virgin as a bonus for her good conduct. Let me be blunt a little... I guess the op. Ve shamelessly lost her virginity,thats why she is creating a topic against it. Bt u shld advice her to go close to guys,including those that visit prostitutes and drugs addict, they all love that bonus about having a wife who is a virgin

Correct!
Re: Do You Think Virginity Is Overrated??? by Sunymoore(m): 8:09am On Jun 09, 2015
Hell No! Is even underrated.. Only God can quantify the level of happiness that will be showered on me when I found out my wife is a Virgin. Infact I'll overlook most of her excesses.. Then mould her to my test gradually... But a man can dream...

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Virginity Is Overrated??? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 11, 2015
Optimall:

Correct!
i feel lyk slapping u
Re: Do You Think Virginity Is Overrated??? by pretydiva(f): 11:02am On Jun 11, 2015
Virginity is overrated 2 u because u ain't one..smh
Re: Do You Think Virginity Is Overrated??? by vizkiz: 11:12am On Jun 11, 2015
pretydiva:
Virginity is overrated 2 u because u ain't one..smh

you are taking it too serious like you are one. undecided
Re: Do You Think Virginity Is Overrated??? by pongwa(m): 7:52am On Jun 13, 2015
Rikidony:
There are secondary virgins you know undecided
good luck to them
Re: Do You Think Virginity Is Overrated??? by pongwa(m): 8:09am On Jun 13, 2015
softnipples:

As a woman, I cannot be a hater of virgins. My only take is ladies who see their virginity as the only gateway to a happy home.
And wether I have lost mine or not is not your bizness dude...or is it your virginity? grin
virginity is A gateway to a happy home take it or leave it. if u read through earlier comments. you will understand better, but if u v lost yours, you should not open ur legs again and work on your self to become a better person, this will give u an edge over real virgins but forget it virginity is a real pride of a woman. not fake eye lash, big back side, curves etc
Re: Do You Think Virginity Is Overrated??? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
sweetorgasm:
i feel lyk slapping u

And what is holding you?
Re: Do You Think Virginity Is Overrated??? by Karleb(m): 12:33am On Jun 15, 2015
Yes o! It is very Overated...and disvirginty is unnecessarily discriminated.
Re: Do You Think Virginity Is Overrated??? by Spy360(m): 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
There is a reason why it is said 'people LOSE their virginity'. Virgins are winners. Simple.

Though being a virgin is no guarantee for a successful marriage, but it is an added advantage if all things being equal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodbye Nairalanders / Funny And Hilarious!!! / Is Chevy View Estate The New Hotspot For Sex Workers And Yahoo Boys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.