Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria (48386 Views)

Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) / The First Storey Building In Nigeria: Unpopular Things You Dont Know It (pics) / Photos: First Storey Building In Nigeria, Now Aged 170 Years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by Cooljoe1(m): 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
publicenemy:
Built in 1842 and its still standing and in such a good shape?

I smell lies....
an excursion to badagry will be good for u bro,d house is real
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by Cooljoe1(m): 6:26pm On Jun 07, 2015
annibro:
Ds must be Ibadan; d home of brown roofs grin grin
u are wrong,its in badagry,Lagos State.
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
And that's how people will see this and think it's actually the first story building in Nigeria, forgetting the kingdoms of Nigeria were building story buildings centruies ago, especially in the North. Nonsense, no sense of history except from a foreigners point of view.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
IGNORANT, DUMB BUFFOONS. SO NONE OF YOU HAS BEEN ABLE TO CORRECT THE OP? ......YOUR ANCESTORS BUILT STOREY BUILDINGS THOUSANDS OF YEARS BEFORE THE WHITE MAN LEARNED TO PEE STRAIGHT. IN THE NORTH THERE ARE LITERALLY THOUSANDS OF STOREY BUILDINGS STILL STANDING WHICH WERE BUILT CENTURIES BEFORE THAT COLONIAL CONTRAPTION THE STUP.ID OP POSTED AS ''NIGERIA'S FIRST STOREY BUILDING''.. BUT WILL YOU CARE TO STUDY YOUR HISTORY? ARE YOU DONE WORSHIPING OYINBO TO GET YOUR HEADS STRAIGHT? DUMBITOS...
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
princeofpeace22:
woow good old days not d kworopt society we are living in now

ACTUALLY, THAT WAS THE VERY BEGINNING OF ALL SORTS OF CORRUPTION, STARTING WITH THEIR PROGRAMME TO EXTRACT AND EXPORT YOUR NATURAL RESOURCES TO THE TUNE OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS PER ANNUM IN TODAY'S MONEY, WHILE RETAINING LESS THAN 5% OF THE EARNINGS WITHIN THIS COUNTRY, THE OTHER 95% SIPHONED TO DEVELOP THE LAND OF THE QUEEN (which of course was why they colonised you in the first place, olodo). A PROGRAMME THAT CONTINUED UNINTERRUPTED FROM 1897 TO 1960, IE 63 YEARS. THE MASSIVE COLONIAL CORRUPTION FELL IN 1960 WHICH IS WHY WE HAD MONEY TO EDUCATE YOU AND MILLIONS OF OTHER NIGERIANS WHO WOULD HAVE BEEN LEFT ILLITERATE AND HOPELESS LIKE YOUR GRANDPARENTS WERE IT NOT FOR INDEPENDENCE AND BLACK RULE.
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by e4e5d4d5: 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2015
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by Ron9ja: 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
publicenemy:
Built in 1842 and its still standing and in such a good shape?

I smell lies....
its really in good shape, i visited badagry,where its located @publicenemy
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by tociano009(m): 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
CR77:
Yes
though I already forgive you ur sin but sin no more
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by tranxo(m): 6:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
INTROVERT:
Introvert? Really?
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by publicenemy(m): 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ron9ja:
its really in good shape, i visited badagry,where its located @publicenemy

The building maybe there.but how are u sure it was built in the early 19th century? And do you Like the name?
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by mayorkyzo: 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
INTROVERT:
I made front page grin
clap for yourself..weldone grin
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by Ron9ja: 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
publicenemy:

The building maybe there.but how are u sure it was built in the early 19th century? And do you Like the name?
dont know the year they built it o,am a youth, which name are u referrin to
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by mystiqueDZ(f): 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
Oh it's been refurbished!!!! Lovely!

1 Like

Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by uduokirika1(m): 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
As if Africans don't ve any History prior d advent of the colonial masters, this is one among the many lies we been told,

NOTE storey buildings ve been in existence in Africa even in Nigeria before d missionaries even dreamt of coming to Africa. It is just unfortunate that we believe hook line and sinker whatever we are told, just like some one telling us Mongo Park discovered River Niger? Yet nobody has told me who discovered River Thames, Denube or Colorado!

1 Like

Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by braimeddy: 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
Just like me for no reason cool

1 Like

Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by BISIXCLUSIVE: 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
himkers:
[size=20pt]I dedicate this space to the brainless one in Germany[/size].
Ojukwu kekere

1 Like

Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by coolebux(m): 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
15thMonica:
I can see air condition through the Windows undecided

or am I d only one
I can see d.a.f.t through your post

I'm sure I'm not alone
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
INTROVERT:
I made front page grin
That's how you will buy land and not develop it, if they revoke your allocation you will start saying el-rufai is wicked. Continue.
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by viczing(m): 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
Prettydiamond:
wow it Looks cool. Tho we got berra houses nw

Darling how are you?
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by tartar9(m): 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
they have been story buildings long before this one.
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by vpaymoney(m): 8:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
Where is the one by Islamic missionary?
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
princeofpeace22:
woow good old days not d kworopt society we are living in now

Do u mean they removed all Nigerians and then put in new corrupt ones
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by Prettydiamond(f): 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
viczing:

Darling how are you?
I'm doing grt n yu
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by babaarewa(m): 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
himkers:
Not Germany, he is in London.
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by iamclime(m): 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
BADAGRY, LAGOS STATE. COME VISIT SOON!
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by mechanics(m): 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
Wow, dats nice.
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by tola9ja: 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
himkers:

Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by viczing(m): 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
Prettydiamond:
I'm doing grt n yu

Fine fine ooo, still dey find who go help me buy card sha
Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by ekiloui(f): 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2015
Been there for an excursion when I was in secondary school, twas cool seeing it, I even have a pic where I posed in front of the building.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria by luminousity(m): 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
INTROVERT:
I made front page grin
More like first to comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Real Estate Developers Must Also Change Their Fraudulent Attitude To Buyers / How Much Does It Cost To Build A Block Of 6 Flats In Enugu? / Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.