Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning (67693 Views)

Woman On Wheelchair Attempted Suicide In Buhari’s Convoy's Front / President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos / Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by joelreg(m): 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
[quote author=agabaI23 post=34536753] But you called him names for doing so, why are you condoning it now?

We tried to tell you it is a procedure that has nothing to do with who is the president but you guys won't listen.

Your messiah has committed the same offence and you are justifying it because it happened in another administration yet you were chanting change, where is the change?[/quote

The attitude of some of this guy's this is very appalling.
Jus because someone before you did something wrong, we all av to continue in that direction.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
joelreg:

It seems u think with ur legs
Jonathan is ur president now?
Let's pray?
U have to pray for him before he do wat he collect salary for.
My company would have also pray for me before I do the job I was employed to do.
Rubbish sentimental fellow
joelreg, pls get lost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by banana4nana(m): 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
Have learn to love what I cannot change.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by waley007(m): 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
The OP should relocate from abuja,el rufai once said abuja is not a place for people like you
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
ZuzuMan:
..........No SOE , you don't need to talk to BABA about the issue, I just spoke to him now and BABA really didn't know about the incident. He even swear by ODUDUWA and ARADU that he had no idea that the roads were blocked ! And about the Nigeria Citizen who almost missed his flight because of the road blockage, BABA also promise to set up a panel of inquiry and also promise to probe where that citizen got MONEY to pay for Flight in this SCATTERED Economy at a time when POVERTY has infected everyone in Nigeria ! cool cool cool

i am talking of Nigerian president, not biafran president

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
millionboi:
u r completely a fool....must u defend buhari in evrytin
its only a fool dat calls anoda man a fool. #fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by anwo247: 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
i only rain abuse on bad leaders, not on responsible leaders like President Buhari.

A certificate forger is more of a criminal to me. What's responsible about him?

It's only in Nigeria riddled with tribal and religious bigotry that people like Buhari wld be allowed to context election.

Mtchewwwwww

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by vislabraye(m): 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Op, dont be too sentimental. He is the president and if he wants to use the road, let him use it. Or do yu mean he doesn't have right to use the road dat he shuld use helicopter. Jonathan and hin wife do pass dis one so Yu beta get used to it. If yu no like am, relocate to benin republic.

So Gej did it, therefore Buhari should do it
This is a Nigerian problem. State governors do the same, so I wonder why you were in a hurry to defend GMB. Our leaders in general should be sensitive to the citizens.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Franzeez(m): 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
i only rain abuse on bad leaders, not on responsible leaders like President Buhari.

Time will tell
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
anwo247:

A certificate forger is more of a criminal to me. What's responsible about him?

It's only in Nigeria riddled with tribal and religious bigotry that people like Buhari wld be allowed to context election.

Mtchewwwwww
sayin all dis bcoz of d hatred yu have for him. Na wa oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by olumidazz: 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
Road closes for all vip and presidential movements everywhere in the world. Please don't cause undue disaffection.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
vislabraye:

So Gej did it, therefore Buhari should do it
This is a Nigerian problem. State governors do the same, so I wonder why you were in a hurry to defend GMB. Our leaders in general should be sensitive to the citizens.
pls, keep mute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
Franzeez:

Time will tell
k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by 360command: 11:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Op, dont be too sentimental. He is the president and if he wants to use the road, let him use it. Or do yu mean he doesn't have right to use the road dat he shuld use helicopter. Jonathan and hin wife do pass dis one so Yu beta get used to it. If yu no like am, relocate to benin republic.
shut up, when Muritala was alive, he queued in the bank even when bankers where inviting him to the front role.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by sambrow(m): 11:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
OsamaB:

Sorry for been sentimental Kazmanbanjoko, but dude the government didn't buy the ticket for me and other people trying to catch flights this morning. Also, I pay my taxes here in Nigeria and have the right to question how it is been spent. Have you ever thought about how much it will cost for allowances per hour to make police and soldiers guard almost 43km of road.

Have you ever thought how much it cost to fuel the presidential vehicles, police and military vehicles which should be nothing less than a hundred compared to 1 or 2 helicopters.

This Presidential way of wastage has been going on for too long and I believe people have the right and freedom to express their views on how government treats its citizens.

Please try to be more critical in your thinking rather than been sentimentally sarcastic.

You are too polite for my liking. U don't even need to reply dat nitwit

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by vislabraye(m): 11:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I remember when fashola complains when GEJ comes to Lagos so the op has a right to complain.

How can PMB has these multitude of security while people are dying of BH attacks because there is nobody to protect them.

Change indeed

This is the double standard that we are talking about. Fashola even blamed Gej for the armed robbery attack accusing him of using all the policemen available.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
360command:
shut up, when Muritala was alive, he queued in the bank even when bankers where inviting him to the front role.
kk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by lawrence9999(m): 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:

My friend stop talking trash. for your small mind gej is a bad leader. Rubbish
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Abugab(m): 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
eazisky:
All of una weh vote buhari must hear am for body grin

....and you that didn't vote him will hear it too except you relocate to another planet or another country.
We are all in this together and that is why we must wish him well or we all face the music with no exception as you will be fully rubbed too
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by XXCASH: 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:

U r just silly. What I expect from a sensible person is to ask if they were obeying traffic laws. I hate it when people keep comparing one government with the previous. We should always ask for the best.
Now answer this question. Would u handle a situation the same way you did 4 yrs ago. Please quit comparing and ensure you get the best from whoever.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by iukpe: 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
Normal procedure.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
XXCASH:

U r just silly. What I expect from a sensible person is to ask if they were obeying traffic laws. I hate it when people keep comparing one government with the previous. We should always ask for the best.
Now answer this question. Would u handle a situation the same way you did 4 yrs ago. Please quit comparing and ensure you get the best from whoever.
kk.

Check my signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by sambrow(m): 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
why are you saying dis nw. Are yu reffering to buhari or the previous govt. Blame it on d previous govt bcoz Buhari is a new comer. He is still trying to make tinz good for the masses. Anything yu feel its not proper blame it on jonathan bcoz he left nigeria this way. Let pray Buhari make nigerians happy.

So GEJ caused it? I pity you
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Justicealh3(m): 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
lf it was GEJ now you won't talk of sentimentalism rather you will rain abuse on him forgetting that he is the president

-HYPOCRITE
Help me tell this IGBONIANS what they need know.
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
lawrence9999:

My friend stop talking trash. for your small mind gej is a bad leader. Rubbish
yes, he is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
sambrow:

You are too polite for my liking. U don't even need to reply dat nitwit
kk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
sambrow:

So GEJ caused it? I pity you
yes, he caused it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
temitemi1:
Recklessness is in their blood(apc)
Dem ban u and why pls
Make I learn from ya experience
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by sambrow(m): 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
anonimi:
#WhereIsTheChange?

If u ask me, who I go ask?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by mrkings84(m): 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
apc and their true personalities will soon be out. Very soon we shall know who good luck or bad luck to Nigeria is..
Re: Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
why are you saying dis nw. Are yu reffering to buhari or the previous govt. Blame it on d previous govt bcoz Buhari is a new comer. He is still trying to make tinz good for the masses. Anything yu feel its not proper blame it on jonathan bcoz he left nigeria this way. Let pray Buhari make nigerians happy.
kK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Bayero Wedding In Kano (Photos) / Man Attacks Reno Omokri After #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork Protest (Video) / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.