Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU (18734 Views)

Buhari Was The Right Candidate To Beat PDP — TINUBU / Military Strength: The Top 5 Nations That Could Defeat The World(WWIII). / Patience Jonathan’s Attitude Cost Us Defeat — PDP Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU by 360ng: 7:39am On Jun 08, 2015
ok
Re: What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU by AnneMomoh: 7:39am On Jun 08, 2015
chesterlee:
k

Kandahar?
Re: What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:40am On Jun 08, 2015
Ijaya!
Jagaban of Borgu, the worse nightmare of PDP.
God bless the President.
Re: What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU by myklangelo(m): 7:41am On Jun 08, 2015
Sob story!!!!
Ihe I choro inu k a ga-akoro gi.

I have started my weekly lecture in the Igbo language!!!!!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 08, 2015
Tinubu e don do naaa... angry
Re: What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU by Emade(m): 7:41am On Jun 08, 2015
Mr bola nigerias were tired of goodluck and pdp so d only advice for u n ur party is to start doing what u promise d citizen of this country or some thing like that will still happen to u n ur party God bless nigeria
Re: What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU by oluminister: 7:41am On Jun 08, 2015
The digital ASIWAJU of Africa may your day be long
Re: What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU by Ahmeduana(m): 7:42am On Jun 08, 2015
ChaleeBendel:
Frog-eye boasting every where now, try and boast to Buhari lets see.
WHAT DID YOU EXPECT FROM A PERSON THAT SNIFF THE COMBINATION OF AFGHAN OPIUM PLUS MEXICAN COKE!

1 Like

Re: What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU by chesterlee(m): 7:44am On Jun 08, 2015
AnneMomoh:

Kandahar?
grin
Re: What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU by oludashmi(f): 7:47am On Jun 08, 2015
Re: What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:52am On Jun 08, 2015
The truth is that God really used Dr. Chief Ahmed Bola Tinubu and his political colleagues to take-over power from the highly corrupt,impunity oriented and self centered party People Disappointed Party (PDP). May God almighty enable the ruling part (APC) to meet the needs of the people of Nigeria in Jesus name. I wish, I have an opportunity to have one on one discussion with Tinubu the Are of Nigeria politics (THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA POLITICS) because there are a lot to handle in anchoring the affairs of this great nation.The political calculation of Nigeria is giving to him(Tinubu) to handle as it was given to Obasanjo (The Ebora Owu Land) by God.Thanks
Re: What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU by menshealth1234: 7:55am On Jun 08, 2015

Re: What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU by tcatego(m): 7:58am On Jun 08, 2015
Zoharariel:
The Jagaban of Bourdillon; Ekun Oko Jonathan.

Baba; Abeg leave Fashola alone ooo or I go vex for you gidi-gan.
Baba niyen Ekun nla to ju ekun lo... grin grin grin
Re: What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU by mikolo80: 7:58am On Jun 08, 2015
chidibond:
Jagaban tried, but Jonathan's loss can be more attributed to Nigerians being fed up, rather than his political sagacity.
we have been fed up since 2003,why he no win that time? he was sagacious enough to know WHEN to take his shot.I don't like him unto say he did not turn lagos to dubai but you got to hand it to him he knows how to play the game
Re: What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:03am On Jun 08, 2015
Any body who agrees with the slowpoke is a bigger slowpoke. You defeated. PDP by courting 3/4 of their member to ur party and u said u defeated PDP. PDP is just a name
Re: What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU by thenairama(m): 8:04am On Jun 08, 2015
MzMayD:
believe in your dreams and never compromise.

that's the key to success smiley

Team Scent

tongue and know the right people to bribe
Re: What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU by LordCenturion(m): 8:04am On Jun 08, 2015
KoredeBellosMum:

babe,are u breast feeding ur baby or on top of joystick b4 u comment abi wetin?

1 Like

Re: What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU by digee(m): 8:20am On Jun 08, 2015
Well, what do we have to say? If not for Jega that rigged the election in their favour will he be saying all this trash now. The card reader and the Pacific was their rigging power. Sha thanks to Goodluck Jonathan for conceding defeat to keep Nigeria one and United.
Re: What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 08, 2015
See as dis thread dhe smell, I doubt if tinubu brush before he make comments
Re: What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU by mployer(m): 8:31am On Jun 08, 2015
This guy is still living in past glory.

So pathetic sad
Re: What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU by 1stola: 8:33am On Jun 08, 2015
ChaleeBendel:

Well let Tinubu go and boast in Kano that he made Buhari President, they would tear him to pieces.
Pained morôn grin
Was it only Kano that made Buhari president?
Losers ;P
Re: What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU by bejeria101(m): 8:52am On Jun 08, 2015
Look at dis senile tout,na kids with pvc u used to rig election you are proud of? Bloody drug pusher. Karma is snitch and wears heels
Re: What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU by Dasini: 8:58am On Jun 08, 2015
I live in kano, despite the fact that elections are over, tinubu and buhari's pictures are everywhere. Same with other states in the north, an average hausa man adores him. Like him or not, he is the hero of this election. I laugh when people say buhari shud snub tinubu, buhari himself knew the role this man played in his emergence. He would have lost the APC primary if not for this man. Buhari know a brain like tinubu is indispensable, if u wish to make good success. Watch, tinubu and buhari's relationship will continue to wax stronger no matter what their enemies wish. A nation like Nigeria needs his wisdom, vision and ability to strategise.

1 Like

Re: What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 08, 2015
ok...
Re: What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU by Kunlexity(m): 9:05am On Jun 08, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]Though I still have some reservation about his pedigree.But without mingling truth with sophitry he's nothing but practical political thinker and asset as far as yorubaland is concerned.....TANoids in this forum are enjoined to advise their mentors like Olu Falae,Odumakin,Mimiko,Fayose and all other lilliput leaders pretending to be giant in the soutwest and other region to go learn nitty-gritty of Nigerian politics from him.
Re: What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU by Volksfuhrer(m): 9:07am On Jun 08, 2015
mistypiper:
Jagaban of the Borgu Kingdom. I'm proud of you siR. Now is the time!

Buhari might have failed again if not for God and men like Asiwaju...

True talk
Re: What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU by Volksfuhrer(m): 9:16am On Jun 08, 2015
StepTwo:

Exactly, let Him go to the Northern Region and tell them How He made Buhari President and see if He will come back alive.

I don't really see why the Opolo eyed man is ranting up and down.

Appreciate Tinubu's success. He made Buhari president. The North appreciate it; Buhari does too.

Jagaban got Buhari the APC ticket he won the election with. What if Buhari didn't get APC nomination, would he be president? You gerrit now! grin
Re: What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU by Volksfuhrer(m): 9:35am On Jun 08, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
Any body who agrees with the slowpoke is a bigger slowpoke. You defeated. PDP by courting 3/4 of their member to ur party and u said u defeated PDP. PDP is just a name

Abeg, park well. Your argument even lends support to Tinubu's claims.

According to you, he weakened PDP from within by courting PDP bigwigs to APC! And If you agree that was what defeated PDP, why can't you accept he defeated PDP since you also agree he initiated the defections!

I'm beginning to wonder who the m0ron is...
Re: What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU by nonsom(m): 9:35am On Jun 08, 2015
TINUBU, BUHARI, AND OGBONNAYA ONU ARE GREAT, WISE AND GOAL ORIENTED MEN
Re: What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU by mradjoy(m): 9:42am On Jun 08, 2015
Dasini:
I live in kano, despite the fact that elections are over, tinubu and buhari's pictures are everywhere. Same with other states in the north, an average hausa man adores him. Like him or not, he is the hero of this election. I laugh when people say buhari shud snub tinubu, buhari himself knew the role this man played in his emergence. He would have lost the APC primary if not for this man. Buhari know a brain like tinubu is indispensable, if u wish to make good success. Watch, tinubu and buhari's relationship will continue to wax stronger no matter what their enemies wish. A nation like Nigeria needs his wisdom, vision and ability to strategise.

Respect man! wink
Re: What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU by jeremiahmarcus9(m): 9:53am On Jun 08, 2015
Buy a bag of dangote cement obajana factory plant , kogi state @#1000. purchase a trailer load of DANGOTE CEMENT at a low factory price #1000 per bag. we deliver to any pary of the country upon the customer(s) order, Delivered to your door step.*product:DANGOTE CEMENT(50KG)*ORIGIN:DANGOTE FACTORY.PRICE PER BAG;#1000 NAIRA ONLY,*TRAILER LOAD QTY:600 OR 900 BAGS. DURATION of delivery after order:2days *Transportation cost:depends on distance or your state Contact us now to place your order *TELEPHONE :08063268251, 07085831027. *EMAIL :dangotecementfactoryobajana@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland / Kachikwu Meets With Salman, Saudi Arabia's Minister Of Petroleum (photo) / Photos: Derailed Train Removed, Repairs Begin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.