Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department (58562 Views)

He Wants To Sue His Department. HELP!!!! / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by Helkayklassic(m): 11:17am On Jun 08, 2015
ok
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by tiswell(m): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2015
congratulations Davido
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 08, 2015
Parkac:
I wonder how he dealt with 75percent lecture attendance before exams. Lol
blocking things..
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by Masculity(m): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2015
Datazone:

What mouth? Why didn't he go to any Federal University na? He for try UNIBEN, UNILAG or OAU....that him first class for be 3rd Class I swear!!

Jealousycheesycheesycheesygringringrin

1 Like

Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by PipSurgeon(m): 11:25am On Jun 08, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by charly4lyf(m): 11:27am On Jun 08, 2015
How much does he even pay them self?
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 08, 2015
Masculity:

Jealousycheesycheesycheesygringringrin
Nor be jealous bros.... nor hide truth. I'm not a fan and I hate Nigerian songs too. So I'm not hating just saying.... I see you are one of his numerous fans willing to die for him.....Get sense o
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by Maxtermind(m): 11:27am On Jun 08, 2015
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by Realdeals(m): 11:31am On Jun 08, 2015
He might end up being a music lecturer

1 Like

Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by charlesucheh(m): 11:33am On Jun 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Abeg, make una free dis guy jaey. No be only him go first graduate na. So why all dis insinuations.
It's not about him graduating, but the mystery surrounding his graduation. Davido! The HKN boss! Up in the club today, a straight flight to atlanta tomorrow, in the studio recording with meek mills, down in Naija shooting his new video!!! Haba! How does he squeeze out time to still go to classes,read, write projects and still graduate in flying colours? Like basket mouth jokingly said; if Davido can graduate with a comfortable result, he (basket mouth) will be an astronaut, brain surgeon and an accountant. LOL!!! Isn't it mysterious??

2 Likes

Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by eddyralph01(m): 11:35am On Jun 08, 2015
Nice one.... He try well well....

Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by Masculity(m): 11:36am On Jun 08, 2015
Datazone:

Nor be jealous bros.... nor hide truth. I'm not a fan and I hate Nigerian songs too. So I'm not hating just saying.... I see you are one of his numerous fans willing to die for him.....Get sense o

...willing to die Actually NO. Just a fan. Got your point.
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by zeusdgrt(m): 11:38am On Jun 08, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Hmmmmm undecided undecided undecided

I smell LIES angry.
luvly pic,nice touching words,good fashion sense.i think we can be frnds can we?
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by Crown01: 11:39am On Jun 08, 2015
I'm beginning to suspect something. Like na parol they take graduate the guy considering his association with the school....
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by 360musicng(m): 11:40am On Jun 08, 2015
We don hear

Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by mekstaniac(m): 11:41am On Jun 08, 2015
Why am I nt surprised? Davido wey no dey ever dey arnd school is d only graduating student and allegedly the most intelligent. I am not surprised
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by demoxyl(m): 11:44am On Jun 08, 2015
Are they sure he has actually spent the amount of time specified for the duration of study, this guy has been performing shows everywher on the planet, is that his test and exams? Only student who graduated so the rest failed. Hmnnn, what money can do
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by bigtt76(f): 11:45am On Jun 08, 2015
Issorite ...tomorrow now we go de ask who be hin classmates or lecturers ......ar nor de o! tongue
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by Olufunmihimself: 11:48am On Jun 08, 2015
15thMonica:
but he tweeted that Don jazzy's appearance got his class going crazy yesterday shocked

how come undecided
I guess he meant class of 2014/2015.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by Timoleon(m): 11:49am On Jun 08, 2015
Theres a problem somewhere. with the kind of mediocre songs davido sings, i doubt he actualy studied music.
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by unknown87: 11:52am On Jun 08, 2015
15thMonica:
but he tweeted that Don jazzy's appearance got his class going crazy yesterday shocked

how come undecided
LMAO!!!!! You should be a private detective
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by Dubemkelly(m): 11:58am On Jun 08, 2015
When you are big, u set new establishment, he requested for a Music nd Arts dept and thee school approved it, now other people are following suites. Heard he made 2nd class upper division 2.1. Such class would be amazing I supposed, You and your lecturer.
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by adexmuhyi(m): 11:58am On Jun 08, 2015
now make him come serve for my apala music international company
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by Rilwayne001: 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
SPAGGYYY:
[size=20pt]It all started from my signature[/size]

Your signature though angry
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by ApenaEde: 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
Don't know wat to say again
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by deejayALFY(m): 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
IN AS MUCH AS M A FAN OF OBO I FINK DERS MORE TU DIS GRADUATION SAGA..OBO TWEETED ACKNOWLEGE DON BABA J FOR HIZ E4THX NOW OUR OP IX SAYIN SMTIN DIFF...SMH
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by Maikis(m): 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
Oh I thought he graduated from public school, well private schools always give their students the grade the want.
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by Aspiregreat: 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
lonelydora:
So people no longer study music in a school?

And,did you study music Nonsensical blabbermouthed.....
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by Aspiregreat: 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
lonelydora:
So people no longer study music in a school?

And,did you study music,? Nonsensical blabbermouthed.....
Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by taymey(m): 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bayode Temiloluwa O. born '89 with the stage name TeeMirror is a final year History and international studies student of Unilorin. Due to the transportation problems In Unilorin which caused students to wave vehicles down saying..."tanke sir" inspired TeeMirror to visualize what the slang has been about and the necessary measures the school has taken to solve the syndrome. The gangnam style cover was recorded 2012 and has been a Trend in #Unilorin and beyond since then. Here's a visual Edited by the famous Jassy Generation Pictures, Shot by Biggajef Directed by VISILE ENTERTAINMENT

Tanke Sir #NobeYAB, you gat your reasons.

click here to download
http:///1cGaA9q

Kindly copy and rebroadcast on all ur Social Media(whatsapp,twitter,bbm,instagram/facebook)
Contact him via @iam_teemirror on twitter and instagram
08134333471 on whatsapp

Re: Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department by 15thMonica: 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
Olufunmihimself:

I guess he meant class of 2014/2015.
he tweeted it during his convocation yesterday undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tuition Fees For New (100L) Covenant University Students 2017/2018 / Egodi Uchendu: UNN ‘Witchcraft’ Conference Will Hold, Christians Can’t Stop It / Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.