Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi (24961 Views)

Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria / Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by kingphilip(m): 2:02am On Jun 08, 2015
KADUNA—The General Superintendent of the Deeper Life Bible Church, Pastor William Kumari has assured Nigerians that President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osibanjo will bring about the change they promised Nigerians during their campaigns.

Kumuyi, who spoke with journalists at Kaduna Airport weekend after presiding over a revival crusade, said he hinged his optimism on the two men’s past achievements.

He said: “With the past records of the President as well as the Vice President, I believe they meant what they said during the campaigns and I want to say they will really focus on the drive to bring the change they actually spoke about and I believe we will see change.

”The emergence of Buhari as President was ordained by God and l urge the President to rule with the fear of God.”

According to him, “Anyone in position of government is there by the ordination of God, and so should rule with the fear of God. We should look at whatever mistakes the past government made and see how to sincerely correct those mistakes and not only to dwell on the mistakes but move us forward so that we can have a better country for a new generation of Nigerians.”

Also commenting on how the church in Nigeria can help in combatting the endemic corruption, the clergy man noted that corruption is a sin against God and urged religious leaders to teach their members to live a righteous and godly life.

“The church cannot solve the problems of the whole country, but obviously we can solve part of the problems. We, who are preachers in churches should help our people to understand that corruption is an evil thing, a sin against God, a sin against society and a sin against humanity in general.

“Therefore our ministers in the churches should preach to help the people live a commendable, righteous and godly life.”

“But everybody is not in church, other leaders of religious groups should influence people who come to their places of worship, whether Christians or not to see that we all join hands together to combat corruption.

“Of course the government too will do its own part among the civil servants so that we can all join hands and fight against the monster of corruption”, he said.

Culled from http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/buharill-deliver-on-campaign-promises-kumuyi/

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by madridguy(m): 2:17am On Jun 08, 2015
Insha Allah.

37 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by Justpassingby45(m): 2:41am On Jun 08, 2015
By borrowing 27million naira laon to pay for his presidential ticket. And after he was manipulated to office he now HAVE about 900million naira cash in his acc. I have NOW beggining to belived that this APC lead administration is going to a harm instead of good to we the masses or better a One Chance Administration. Where they have no remorse in lying. Tufiakwa

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by kazmanbanjoko(m): 2:52am On Jun 08, 2015
Surely. Let haterz keep hating.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by bunmititi(f): 2:57am On Jun 08, 2015
ok.
since Kumuyi has said, it is sign seal and deliver:
1 naira = 1 dullard

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by kingphilip(m): 2:58am On Jun 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
That's a fact

But to me one have a role to play if I'm to stand by this your words

Haters can be shut up for ever if you prove to them you are capable of been different from them

I wish PMB well in this his quest for change but should bear it in mind that Nigerians still have the power to decide who stays and who leaves he should learn from past mistakes and Forge a formidable front even his haters will cower in shame and have no issues to point out to as his shortcomings

Long live nairaland
Long live the president
Long live the federal Republic of nigeria

In radio nigeria voice.. Nigeria, Good People, Great Nation

29 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by deleib(m): 3:03am On Jun 08, 2015
Pastor Kumuyi's right. Buhari is gonna make it through our collective work nt when we still dwell on the past.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by ayowonder(m): 3:24am On Jun 08, 2015
Justpassingby45:
By borrowing 27million naira laon to pay for his presidential ticket. And after he was manipulated to office he now HAVE about 900million naira cash in his acc. I have NOW beggining to belived that this APC lead administration is going to a harm instead of good to we the masses or better a One Chance Administration. Where they have no remorse in lying. Tufiakwa
I warned ur father to use condom the other day, as if I already know u'll be a retard

81 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by Justpassingby45(m): 3:34am On Jun 08, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
His haters are those how see our president misbehaving and refuse to tell.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by Justpassingby45(m): 3:36am On Jun 08, 2015
ayowonder:
I warned ur father to use condom the other day, as if I already know u'll be a retard
Who is this one and what is he saying

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by nationwide1(m): 3:46am On Jun 08, 2015
Baba said that because he strongly believes that leaders are chosen by God according to the Bible.

It's not a prophecy o before some children of hate will quote Baba tomorrow in case...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by richybanky(m): 3:54am On Jun 08, 2015
Baba just fulfil 70% of ur campaign promises, I and d pple I convinced to vote for u will never regret been under d sun or in d rain casting der votes for u...

God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by StepTwo: 3:59am On Jun 08, 2015
this very Bubu wei i see the waka up and down so?
Na nunu and fura joint im fit go manage no be Naija.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by phlemzy: 4:19am On Jun 08, 2015
StepTwo:

Majority of Nigerians that carried the vote don't feel hoodwinked yet cos they see a brighter Nigeria. Be optimistic about your expectations, cos he's got be on board for about 2920days. In case u don't know,he's not been travelling for tourism,its a national cause.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by ComradeAbu(m): 4:25am On Jun 08, 2015
I Love the Heading in this thread. By the Will of The Almighty, Buhari will deliver and haters will wipe all days.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by tyson99(m): 4:57am On Jun 08, 2015
ComradeAbu:
I Love the Heading in this thread.
By the Will of The Almighty, Buhari will deliver and haters will wipe all days.
AMEN

8 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by koboko69: 5:00am On Jun 08, 2015
nationwide1:
Baba said that because he strongly believes that leaders are chosen by God according to the Bible.
It's not a prophecy o before some children of hate will quote Baba tomorrow in case...

You just spoke my mind. Nigerians will never really read to understand, they only unnderstand what they want to understand because of senseless hate and tribal bigotry.

Once again this is Kumuyi's personal believe and not the typical God said............of Nigerian Pastors.

16 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by chymystique(f): 5:28am On Jun 08, 2015
BabaOneChance!! cheesy

I hope the cabals and corrupt persons who were his campaign financer he calls friends/associates/party stalwarts will let him achieve his aim.

All the best to him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by fashoo2010(m): 5:32am On Jun 08, 2015
We are expectant...

1 Like

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by modath(f): 5:38am On Jun 08, 2015
Pastor Kumuyi is not prophesying he is making a statement of fact.. PMB will not only do a good Job,he will leave a legacy that will be almost difficult to surpass.

Even the clueless wonder knew he was doing & will continue to do a mediocre job and left the stage for him.

The only set of people who are in doubt were never for Nigeria's progress, it was all about Na our son/brother/oyel for them.

31 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by akoaki(m): 5:41am On Jun 08, 2015
These pastors should stop commenting on national issues because they can no longer be trusted as being reliable leaders judging by their antecedents. They are a big part of nigeria's woes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by imsuboi(m): 5:59am On Jun 08, 2015
Please tell that scammer to keep quiet. All these Nigerian pastors and their busy body attitude. angry

WHO ASKED YOU? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by jorlons(m): 6:03am On Jun 08, 2015
The guy above me is a [size=16pt]scumbag.
[/size]
Dazzall.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by EasternLeopard: 6:10am On Jun 08, 2015
This is one of the many faults in Deeper life.

Please can someone ask Kumuyi if he prayed to find out if Buhari is God's choice

Kumuyi and Deeper life before you guys draw conclusion, seek the mind of God

Buhari is not God's choice

The way the Israelites rejected the priestly leadership during Samuel's era for kingship leadership, is the way Nigerians did.

Nigerians never consulted God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by nerodenero: 6:15am On Jun 08, 2015
Our Pastors should begin to differentiate between prophesies and their own personal opinion. This is Kumuyi's opinion.

Like Apostle Suleiman said 'El Rufai should go and sit down. For abusing Jesus, he will not win Kaduna election'. This statement is his personal opinion and not a prophesy.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by angelTI(f): 6:24am On Jun 08, 2015
Yes Pastor. We know he will deliver!

Haters should stop hating so that they can enjoy the deliveries when they arrive grin cheesy grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by Awoofawo(m): 6:28am On Jun 08, 2015
B
Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by Okaka27(m): 6:36am On Jun 08, 2015
StepTwo:

ARE U STILL CRYING grin grin

BUTTHURT MUCH?

SHAMELESS TANOID HU STILL CANT BELIEVE #CHANGE IS HERE.

CONTINUE CRYING US A RIVER cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by Okaka27(m): 6:38am On Jun 08, 2015
chymystique:
BabaOneChance!! cheesy

I hope the cabals and corrupt persons who were his campaign financer he calls friends/associates/party stalwarts will let him achieve his aim.

All the best to him
UR "BABAONCECHANCE" IS LAME.

U ARE JUST HURT, SHAMELESS TANoid LOOSER grin

8 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by Okaka27(m): 6:41am On Jun 08, 2015
ALL I SEE ARE TANOIDS TANOIDS DAT ARE HURT AND DEVASTATED FROM THE MARCH 28th POLLS.

B4 THE YEAR RUNS OUT, THIS "BABAONECHANCE" WILL FINISH FROM THEIR DIRTY LOOSER MOUTH.

grin grin grin

SAI PMB

8 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by Luckygurl(f): 7:01am On Jun 08, 2015
EasternLeopard:
This is one of the many faults in Deeper life.

Please can someone ask Kumuyi if he prayed to find out if Buhari is God's choice

Kumuyi and Deeper life before you guys draw conclusion, seek the mind of God

Buhari is not God's choice

The way the Israelites rejected the priestly leadership during Samuel's era for kingship leadership, is the way Nigerians did.

Nigerians never consulted God

Really??
And before concluding on the emboldened, did you seek the mind of God??

The earlier some set of people accept the fact that Buhari will be our president for atleast the next four years, the better it'll be for us all smiley smileysmiley

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’ll Deliver On Campaign Promises – Kumuyi by stinggy(m): 7:07am On Jun 08, 2015
bunmititi:
ok.
since Kumuyi has said, it is sign seal and deliver:
1 naira = 1 dullard

I can afford to buy you Brighter Grammar 1-3. You need it badly, let me know where to send it.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maharaj Ji Advises Buhari On How To Run His Government / Stop Financing Pastor's Extravagant Lifestyle With Your Tithe! / Fasting : Your Personal Experience, What's The Longest Time You Have Fasted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.