Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted (33779 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) / Naija Guy Reveals Secret: "My New Wife Dey Piss For Bed" / Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 08, 2015
Story as shared on TheHumansofLagos by our guy pictured below:

I have two daughters (twins) I didn't know existed till recently. I wouldn't have known if someone had not told me they saw a picture of my 'ex' with 2 girls who looked exactly like me.

I got a girl pregnant 14 years ago when I went to Abuja to spend the holiday with my Sister. We were both teenagers and inexperienced, we spent so much time together and one day one thing led to the other and we had sex. It was both our first time and we didn't
know what we were doing.

When her parents found out, her senator father threatened to kill me if they ever see me, they said they would rather abort the pregnancy than let their daughter have a baby for someone from a poor home with no background. Some days later she came and told me her mum took her to a hospital and the pregnancy was terminated, I cried so much that day. She also told me her dad was seriously looking for me to arrest me and they asked her to say I raped her but she refused.

Apparently, they lied to me about the abortion, there was no abortion. She was sent abroad and she had the babies there. They are still abroad and I don't know if they even know about me.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/guy-reveals-his-shock-discovering-he.html

1 Share

Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by jeffizy(m): 6:02am On Jun 08, 2015
I'm sorry, but your picture here confirm what your ex's dad said. sad

If I was in your shoes back then, my only mission in life will be about proving them wrong.

Here you are hanging your shades on your forehead and wearing a knicker underneath a sweat shirt. Those kids may not want you as their dad cos ur profile is still not encouraging.

172 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by Osirimononaye(m): 6:05am On Jun 08, 2015
Watin sef, we kpako 2 like aje Girls 2 much sef!!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by mizjules(f): 6:12am On Jun 08, 2015
jeffizy:

If I was in your shoes back then, my only mission in life will about proving them wrong.

Here you are hanging your shades on your forehead and wearing a knicker underneath a sweat shirt. Those kids may not want you as their dad cos ur profile is still not encouraging.
Smh. People that judge by what other people wear. So he's dressing now shows he's really poor and not up to standard! You expect him to put on suit 247 to show he is rich and well to do right?
Tsk...Nigerians and their thinking mentality sef

286 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by mizjules(f): 6:17am On Jun 08, 2015
I know it hurts but he just have to move on... Time will eventually put everthing in place. The girl had no choice then, that is a 'big man's' mentality for you.. If there's a way the guy can contact her, he should do so, but he shouldn't let the thoughts of what happened years ago to hinder him from doing anything. I wish him a happy reunion with his daughters!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by wiringdpt(m): 6:24am On Jun 08, 2015
Where is your brain?
jeffizy:

If I was in your shoes back then, my only mission in life will about proving them wrong.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by jeffizy(m): 6:26am On Jun 08, 2015
mizjules:

Smh. People that judge by what other people wear. So he's dressing now shows he's really poor and not up to standard! You expect him to put on suit 247 to show he is rich and well to do right?
Tsk...Nigerians and their thinking mentality sef
mizjules, yes, I can judge a man by his clothes.
Have you heard of the over used adage "The way you're dressed is the way you'll be addressed"?
I will never call any man living poor. But he seem not to have moved out of the generalisation his ex's dad put him.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by mizjules(f): 6:31am On Jun 08, 2015
jeffizy:

Have you heard of the over used adage "The way you're dressed is the way you'll be addressed"?
I will never call any man living poor. But he seem not to have moved out of the generalisation his ex's dad put him.
Yeaa I know the old adage....
I can also dress as I please... What is even worng with the young man's dressing sef!!! Must he wear designers? I've seen people dress tattered sef only to know they were dressed in work clothes and are very rich!
Have you also heard the saying...never judge a book by its cover

141 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by echobee(f): 6:33am On Jun 08, 2015
jeffizy:

you need serious check up angry

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by pretydiva(f): 6:36am On Jun 08, 2015
wiringdpt:
Where is your brain?
he doesn't ve any

36 Likes

Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by jeffizy(m): 6:49am On Jun 08, 2015
echobee:

you need serious check up angry
We all cannot see things from the same perspective.
Emotions is what rules our mind and opinions.
echobee, A lady with a foul tongue is not regarded.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by ephemm(m): 6:52am On Jun 08, 2015
Hi OP, I think u only want your ex and the children as a means to an end.

Get on with your life, if the girl who refused to admit she was raped could tell U the pregnancy was aborted, then u have to believe it.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by echobee(f): 6:59am On Jun 08, 2015
jeffizy:

We all cannot see things from the same perspective.
Emotions is what rules our mind and opinions.
Dont judge a book by its cover angry

6 Likes

Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by jeffizy(m): 7:06am On Jun 08, 2015
echobee:

Dont judge a book by its cover angry
And you want me to go for a check up! grin
All the best dear.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by Brugo(m): 7:07am On Jun 08, 2015
jeffizy:

If I was in your shoes back then, my only mission in life will be about proving them wrong.

As harsh it may appear, you have said the frank truth. I suspect he is only concerned about his children now because of the wealth of their Grandfather.

I knew something was wrong when I read that he wept as she told him she had aborted the pregnancy. I'm yet to meet a teenager who would weep cos his girl aborted an UNWANTED pregnancy. He would be relieved instead.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by hardywaltz(m): 8:25am On Jun 08, 2015
Funny tales by moonlight.

The first time u both had sex na twins una born
Oya clap for yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by Goldenheart(m): 8:25am On Jun 08, 2015
grin
Now that you know, the question is...

what u gon do bout it?
Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by emperorchedda(m): 8:26am On Jun 08, 2015
Sad situation brother.

But wouldn't you rather have left that girl than struggling for the kids and getting locked up for rape.

You have no financial power to fight a senator so you better sheath your sword. This ain't no nollywood movie where they believe love conquers all

2 Likes

Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by mormoni(m): 8:26am On Jun 08, 2015
Eyyah
Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by ednut1(m): 8:26am On Jun 08, 2015
story. i dont believe dis story

2 Likes

Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by SuperSuave(m): 8:27am On Jun 08, 2015
this guy gas forget wetin happen 14yrs ago. sooner or later the kids will ask after their father. what he needs now is just contact the baby mama.
Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 08, 2015
Actually I stopped reading when the guy claimed that as a teenager he had sex and didn't know what he was doing.

In 21st century?

This lie deserve an Oscar award.

10 Likes

Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by lifezone247(m): 8:29am On Jun 08, 2015
You sef be ex boy frnd, and the kids are ex children too, since the girl is ex gf. Shikena.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by Ojestas(m): 8:29am On Jun 08, 2015
Brugo:

As harsh it may appear, you have said the frank truth. I suspect he is only concerned about his children now because of the wealth of their Grandfather.

I knew something was wrong when I read that he wept as she told him she had aborted the pregnancy. I'm yet to meet a teenager who would weep cos his girl aborted an UNWANTED pregnancy. He would be relieved instead.
M telling you!

14 Likes

Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by CountDracula(m): 8:29am On Jun 08, 2015
jeffizy:

1st of all that's NOT a sweatshirt, 2nd, ure judging based on one picture? Really? So u wanna tell me uve nt taken atleast one stupid picture in ur life?

5 Likes

Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by saaedlee: 8:29am On Jun 08, 2015
So sad, kpele
Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by fatdon2(m): 8:29am On Jun 08, 2015
Such is Life
Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by soldierdollar(m): 8:29am On Jun 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by Segadem(m): 8:30am On Jun 08, 2015
14 years ago,and u are giving us the picture of two years old babies.
it easier to get the recent picture than old ones,let the fellow who helps u to get this picture find the recent one,then we can go from there.

1 Like

Re: Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 08, 2015
jeffizy:

This is thehumansoflagos we're talking about, they can meet you while you're even on boxers at your verandah.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's / Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid) / At What Age Do You Wanna Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.