Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,774 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] (61545 Views)

No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri / Fans Blast Lady For Saying: He Will Cheat On U If You Don't Cook & Suck His P*** / Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by bashydemy(m): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2015
Some people go just come here and say i don't cheat.... hahaha na who una dey deceive... if you are not doing it 2 things are involve

1.. you are broke or

2.... you are shy don't know how to talk to a lady But if you have money you dont need too much talk much lately.. Talking from experience though..

1 Like

Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by ehjiwummy(f): 11:11am On Jun 08, 2015
Guys aint loyal undecided,I nor dey cheat oo but if I notice say my guy dey cheat off I go.cos it pains
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Aronu(m): 11:15am On Jun 08, 2015
maryam6:
Dear God, pls dnt give me a cheater as a husband o.
Amen to ur prayer, lil sis. Ladies should make it a prayer point...
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by emerich(m): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2015
Aitee1:
The set I hate most are the one minute men who can't even do the do yet they cheat angry angry angry
You must be Efik, una too like that thing.

1 Like

Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by tallceejay(m): 11:22am On Jun 08, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Some men r jst dumb.. Its jst a norm nowadays.. If U dnt love ur current wife/gf... Y dnt U jst leave her instead of cheatin... Its seriously an irresponsible thin.. And sm evn go to the extent of treatin dia family like shii.. That thing is headache to me.. And i dnt forgive either if anyone eva cheats evn if its one day to ma marriage... I jst condone it coz i dnt see doin to me what i cn nva do To U.. Dn If U eva see me cheat..

Then jazz is involve..

You talk like a child. Real men know you need grace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 08, 2015
maryam6:
At least you cheats on your numerous boyfriends.Or dont you date married men as well?It's what some of you girls does to other women's husband that they will do to your future husbands.
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 08, 2015
Some of you ladies in NL have one or two sugardaddies you are dating presently and yet you have the guts to call men cheaters.Dont you know they are someone else's husbands?

1 Like

Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by demmy0325(m): 11:32am On Jun 08, 2015
tallceejay:

You talk like a child. Real men know you need grace
... Ok undecided.. Since we'v bn livin in a society where cheatin is a norm.. I dnt blame U..

And who s d real me here.. U?
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by preetyb(f): 11:34am On Jun 08, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

I am one of such abuse me all you want I dont give a fvck If a chic comes and wants me to fvck her. By God I will I dey crase?
It seems so
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Phrank10001(m): 11:35am On Jun 08, 2015
Go check d meaning of man compare it with woman equate it in an abeyance..leave men d way d ar..who discover america(man)who discover nigeria (woman)eheheh..
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Ephemmm: 11:36am On Jun 08, 2015
Obodo999:

Why is it that its runz and wayward girls that don't want a cheating husband ? undecided

Because they hate competition.
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by cooljoe(m): 11:37am On Jun 08, 2015
Men will cheat on all kinds of women, simple. Most men sha
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 08, 2015
Do me I do u, no time
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Zane2point4(m): 11:40am On Jun 08, 2015
That number 1 is very correct o, I travel out always for my bizz o, tho I neva marry, buh any time i travel I go wan start from air hostess sef dos ethopian air hostess wey look sexy, den wen I lodge for hotel na so so bad thing go dey enter my head, wen I marry I go try change shaa.
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 08, 2015
Ibsgal:
But 99.9% of men belong to at least 1 cpategory on the list.
Ladies are more secretive than guyz that's why guyz are attributed to cheating.I know a lady at my place of work who was asking the staff to compare her with her boss wife who was more sexy.You form celibacy a lot.
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Blackfire(m): 11:41am On Jun 08, 2015
maryam6:

my dear u will ve a husband who cheat, infact he will bring them home as wife no 2,3,4, and ur religion will tell u is right.
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:41am On Jun 08, 2015
Aitee1:
The set I hate most are the one minute men who can't even do the do yet they cheat angry angry angry

I will not cheat on you.
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by quatum: 11:41am On Jun 08, 2015
Why u de advertise her here now undecided its dangerous. Tanks she no de fine husband tongue
bashydemy:
I say Amin for you, But the chances of him not cheating is just 5% with the rate wey girls full town so........

Anyway you look beautiful love ladies that dress like that.. so decent..
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by classicaldon(m): 11:44am On Jun 08, 2015
Mez sori 2 sound dis 2 y'all laydees buh men ain't gon stop cheatn ***No offence intended*** wit d latest fashion trend n whr tis goin, tis only gon tk d grace of God 4 a man 2 stop cheatn. Av y'all laydees cross-examined urslvs wen u guys put on ur clothes dah reveal al ur b**bies n tights ***wit al ur thighs, a*s, n p*nt lines totli visible*** u guys jst luk simply irresistible. So if u wnt us 2 stop cheatn... U laydees wld av 2 start considerin wat u wear b4 goin out!
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by quatum: 11:47am On Jun 08, 2015
Thank God the technology of testing virginity and multiple sex partner is now available in Nigeria.
leke12:
guy don't play saint, am sure u have up to 2 gf. That's a sign dat precede infidelity in marriage!
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by micklplus(m): 11:52am On Jun 08, 2015
bullsh..it

I do all those and I don't cheat on my wife!

#fact
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by quatum: 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
How much will i get clean white gof 4
bashydemy:
Some people go just come here and say i don't cheat.... hahaha na who una dey deceive... if you are not doing it 2 things are involve

1.. you are broke or

2.... you are shy don't know how to talk to a lady But if you have money you dont need too much talk much lately.. Talking from experience though..
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
MEN WILL CHEAT NO MATTER WHAT.

FORGET THOSE LIST, WE WILL CHEAT.

WE ARE BUILT TO CHEAT,
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by taymey(m): 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bayode Temiloluwa with the stage name TeeMirror is a final year History and international studies student of Unilorin. Due to the transportation problems In Unilorin which caused students to wave vehicles down saying..."tanke sir" inspired TeeMirror to visualize what the slang has been about and the necessary measures the school has taken to solve the syndrome. The gangnam style cover was recorded 2012 and has been a Trend in #Unilorin and beyond since then. Here's a visual Edited by the famous Jassy Generation Pictures, Shot by Biggajef Directed by VISILE ENTERTAINMENT

Tanke Sir #NobeYAB, you gat your reasons.

click here to download
http:///1ATJszb

Kindly copy and rebroadcast on all ur Social Media(whatsapp,twitter,bbm,instagram/facebook)
Contact him via @iam_teemirror on twitter and instagram
08134333471 on whatsapp
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by TolaniLuv: 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
Number 3 tho cry cry
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by bashydemy(m): 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
quatum:
How much will i get clean white gof 4
Add me on BBM or message me on whatsapp.driving out now..
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
MEHN i luv 2 cheat.just 5k in abj u av dem 4 a nite vigil.
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
Zane2point4:
That number 1 is very correct o, I travel out always for my bizz o, tho I neva marry, buh any time i travel I go wan start from air hostess sef dos ethopian air hostess wey look sexy, den wen I lodge for hotel na so so bad thing go dey enter my head, wen I marry I go try change shaa.
That's because you have red blood cell.Guyz without quality blood have boring sex lives.They cant get a hard on down there.
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by kritikali(m): 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
Idydarling:
I still think there are straight guys out thereI still think there are straight guys out there

Straight guys..u mean to say most are gays.*hitblunt.
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by mohat122(m): 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
Mr nice guy like me wunt do such a tin
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
ginawest:
all correct...dat Numba 3 z a very important factor...bad influence

See dem.....

I know say u go talk.

Na d kain thing wey ina like to hear be that.
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by kritikali(m): 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
ehjiwummy:
Guys aint loyal undecided,I nor dey cheat oo but if I notice say my guy dey cheat off I go.cos it pains

Off u go?!!and he still remains a man and u become a hoe..shikenan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime / Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs / My Soon To Be Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.