Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] (61542 Views)

No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri / Fans Blast Lady For Saying: He Will Cheat On U If You Don't Cook & Suck His P*** / Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by ndcide(m): 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
This is a fallacy. I do no 1,3 and 6 yet I do not cheat on my girl. She's got everything I need in a woman. I have not even met a girl that can measure up to her in bed and otherwise. So what am I looking for?

Don't you mind if I show you a lady that can measure up to her and even blow up your brain?
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by dharmelorlarh(f): 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ntn bt d fact
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
kilode100:

Out of your league son...

No doubt!!! I more than agree with you.
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
This is a fallacy. I do no 1,3 and 6 yet I do not cheat on my girl. She's got everything I need in a woman. I have not even met a girl that can measure up to her in bed and otherwise. So what am I looking for?

Picture or Adonbilivit.
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
demmy0325:
Expectin a counter-thread soon.. Anyways.. Cheatin is nva in ma dictionary.. Dnt evn knw hw its done.. undecided

i see,thumbs up 4 u.
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by MEGGATRON(m): 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
saaedlee:
Xpect counter-thread soon

no one can beat it!
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by knackz(m): 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
Dereformer:

Did you say cheater or cheeta
cheater,cheeta,chichi,chinedum as far as the CH factor is... grin
Dereformer:

Did you say cheater or cheeta
cheater,cheeta,chichi,chinedum as far as the CH factor is...
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by kilode100(f): 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
papawemba:

No doubt!!! I more than agree with you.

Smart boy

Run along now... cheesy

9 Likes

Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by forandy(m): 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
Yudonminnit grin
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
devour129:
what a joker ! a person who wants to will cheat no matter how perfect you try to be to the person.

you see? your type can't keep your husband do you know why!? because you think you're close to perfection cos you're doing what your mind tells u is best for your husband(assumptions) when you should ask the man to know what he likes best instead of doing what you think do what he wants that's the difference comprende?!
thesmart ones will learn but dumb ones won't heed to a good advice. I'm telling you this from a male perception like it or not any man that cheats does so because he's not getting what he wants from his wife, though the wife will be giving her all thinking she's doing the best thing not knowing her best wasn't good in her hubby's judgment. Try and know what he wants or his fantasies and ensure you do it though he might be hesitant to tell you all those wild fantasies but bring it out of him if you want a better hubby.
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by coldcandy: 6:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
Aitee1:
The set I hate most are the one minute men who can't even do the do yet they cheat angry angry angry

How do u know all these 'one minute men'?
hmmm...
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by mystique18(m): 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
nawtibownie:
Nos. 3, 5, 6, 9. #nailed it.
vital picks among the 10 really...so checked further the bearer of the moniker...the picture background looks familiar...are you an FUTArian? #JustAsking
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by pet4ril(f): 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
I concur to no 2, talking from Experience
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by chaxking(m): 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
Lol that's all the characteristics of a man this doesn't mattee.
MEGGATRON:
[/color]

We have had Mamalettes whose husbands travel a lot
or work in the offshore business complain about
their terrible cheating habits. The truth is that men
are more likely than women to have extra-marital
relationships. Traveling regularly, meeting new
people, sleeping in nice hotels provide a perfect
opportunity for these s3xual escapades to happen.

[color=#990000]

The man that loves to control you or likes to know
where you are without giving out his own info is
most likely hiding something from you. This type of
Oga is just trying to make sure where you are so you
don’t bump into him with someone else. But he is
never going to tell you where he is.

[/color]

Like they say, birds of the same ….,
you know what we mean. If your Ogas friends are
fond of carrying girlfriends and sleeping with women
who are not their wives, it won’t be long for your Oga
to be indoctrinated. That is if he is not already like
them o.

[color=#990000]

A significant number of affairs begin as close
friendships with members of the opposite s ex. The
relationship may be platonic at the beginning, but
chances are, it won’t stay that way. Also multiple
researches state that married men often cheat with
women who are younger than their wives. So if your
husband’s friend list has a whole bunch of young and
fun girls be wary.

[/color]

Any married Oga who hides that he his married or
has a Mamalette and Babylettes at home, may be
playing away. His facebook status is single and if a girl
flirts with him, she is doing so because she isn’t
aware he is taken.

[color=#990000]

Social media can definitely wreak havoc on your
relationship and nowadays with so much free sex
around, married men meet willing women on social
networks like Facebook, Whatapp, Badoo etc.

[/color]

A man who is easily bored, or who leads a dull,
routine life may cheat on his spouse just to
alleviate his boredom or add some excitement to
his life.

[color=#990000]

Men who are substance abusers are much more
likely to end up cheating on their mates. Alcoholics
are susceptible to infidelity because their
inhibitions will be lowered and their judgment
impaired. Either type of man is likely to cheat
without realizing what he’s doing.

[/color]

Some men are se x addicts. This is a medical
condition that requires professional medical help.
If Oga has a s3x drive greater than his wife or if
Madame is lacking in bedroom skills, he’s much
more likely to cheat on her. He’ll find another
woman to make up for his wife’s deficiency.

[color=#990000]

That old saying Once a cheater, always a cheater
will apply if Oga cheated in the past and didnt
suffer any negative consequences as a result of his
infidelity. If he cheated before and didn’t get
caught, he’s more likely to cheat again. The same
applies if he cheated and Madame readily forgave
him without holding him accountable for his
infidelity.

http://9javibes.com/lifestyle-relationships/ten-types-of-men-who-will-cheat-on-you-no-matter-what-must-read-for-ladies/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Cc prof lalasticlala
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
kilode100:

Smart boy

Run along now... cheesy

Yes aunt
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by HizMissy(f): 9:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
shocked
MEGGATRON:

[color=#990000][/color]
but u just said... didn't u just say u cheated?
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by MEGGATRON(m): 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
HizMissy:
shocked
but u just said... didn't u just say u cheated?

hmmmmm.............. No
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by HizMissy(f): 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
icedbeatz:

you see? your type can't keep your husband do you know why!? because you think you're close to perfection cos you're doing what your mind tells u is best for your husband(assumptions) when you should ask the man to know what he likes best instead of doing what you think do what he wants that's the difference comprende?!
thesmart ones will learn but dumb ones won't heed to a good advice. I'm telling you this from a male perception like it or not any man that cheats does so because he's not getting what he wants from his wife, though the wife will be giving her all thinking she's doing the best thing not knowing her best wasn't good in her hubby's judgment. Try and know what he wants or his fantasies and ensure you do it though he might be hesitant to tell you all those wild fantasies but bring it out of him if you want a better hubby.

Even if she does snake in the monkey shadow style on bed, a cheat will still b a cheat
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
HizMissy:

Even if she does snake in the monkey shadow style on bed, a cheat will still b a cheat

smart ones have already learned the dumb ones are still on the case. as you believe that your husband will cheat on you no matter what style you do on bed MAY HE CHEAT ON YOU LIKE YOU HAVE PREDICTED, AMEN
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by dahreyM: 10:58pm On Jun 08, 2015
HizMissy:

Can u do dat style on bed?cheesy
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by dBard: 11:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
HizMissy:

While this maybe true, but icebeatz spoke da truth.
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by HizMissy(f): 7:10am On Jun 09, 2015
icedbeatz:

smart ones have already learned the dumb ones are still on the case. as you believe that your husband will cheat on you no matter what style you do on bed MAY HE CHEAT ON YOU LIKE YOU HAVE PREDICTED, AMEN
And just because I do not agree with u I am dumb? Ok be that as it may. Nothing u can say or 'prophesy' will have any effect on me. Look for someone else to curse.
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by HizMissy(f): 7:11am On Jun 09, 2015
dahreyM:

Can u do dat style on bed?cheesy

lipsrsealed
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 09, 2015
icedbeatz:

1. Give you a man who's not a cheater? who's going to accept the cheaters! you are saying it wrong why not ask for or learn the skills and love that will keep your man wanting only you and also you doing all the things that a man needs from a lady?
believe me pray all you want but if you don't take very good care of the man and satisfy him and give him all he wants not just needs, WANTS help in fulfilling his fantasies honey another bitcch will do your job for you and might posses your possession.

I was expecting someone to reply you re.tard? When you get to heaven, pls tell God that your wife did not satisfy you enough and that's why you became a cheat/adulterer. Don't you have a Bleep.ing mind of your own? Are you a kid? Ladies, please don't let idiots like this brainwash you. These are the lies they always spew. A man that will cheat will cheat. Nothing, nothing I repeat will stop him from doing so. Don't kill yourself trying to prevent him from cheating. Most importantly, don't tolerate his bull.shit, not even once because he's only going to get smarter trying to hide his cheating as.s from you. If you find yourself resenting him, get out of that marriage. Your soul is worth more than any man. You don't want to get to heaven and hear "you did not forgive your hisband". Leave the marriage and find away to let go. At least at this point, it's easier to forgive since you are no longer a first hand victim of his idi.ocy. Find yourself a real man than would fear you next to God. When I mean fear, I mean a man that will not delibrately hurt you because he's scared to lose the love you have for him. The person that made this comment is a mor.on and a wicked soul. Why would you delibrately hurt a woman you claim to love. mess you and your dick. I pray it doesn't lead you straight to hell. Bunch of pigs! And I'm sure a fool like you won't be able to stand a cheating wife. You want to put your woman's life on the line with all the stds flying around. Wicked soul! Go rot!

1 Like

Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 09, 2015
murtala120:
Any woman that listens to all this will never get relationship/married cos almost all men are guilty of all of them. Whoever does not have a womanizer as a friend or a young person as friend does not have a social live and might even be sadist. Ladies please don't listen to that crab, commit ur relationship to God and it will always work. People that write stuffs like that are home breakers

So what's your point exactly? Do you expect God to come down to stop a man from cheating?
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 09, 2015
The long and short of it is that all men cheat?
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by MEGGATRON(m): 8:30am On Jun 09, 2015
AirborneLacer:
The long and short of it is that all men cheat?

not all......but all men are potential cheaters.
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by eyeon(m): 8:36am On Jun 09, 2015
BabaOneChance:
3, 5, 9 are debatable for obvious reasons. The rest are useless. Good to know this is not ur own write up, Op, otherwise, I'd have called u names. Damburuba shege ya!
Tufiakwa! At least you read it... Nawa o... Tufia!
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by afeezmore: 9:56am On Jun 09, 2015
icedbeatz:

1. Give you a man who's not a cheater? who's going to accept the cheaters! you are saying it wrong why not ask for or learn the skills and love that will keep your man wanting only you and also you doing all the things that a man needs from a lady?
believe me pray all you want but if you don't take very good care of the man and satisfy him and give him all he wants not just needs, WANTS help in fulfilling his fantasies honey another bitcch will do your job for you and might posses your possession.
let"em know ojerey, nah one food i want dey chop sometimes it good to taste different kinda yeyeye, my gf nah pounded yam i don hear, but am longing for fried rice,salad and chicken unless she got all what the above poster said gbam.
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 09, 2015
netizenbuzz:

I was expecting someone to reply you re.tard? When you get to heaven, pls tell God that your wife did not satisfy you enough and that's why you became a cheat/adulterer. Don't you have a Bleep.ing mind of your own? Are you a kid? Ladies, please don't let idiots like this brainwash you. These are the lies they always spew. A man that will cheat will cheat. Nothing, nothing I repeat will stop him from doing so. Don't kill yourself trying to prevent him from cheating. Most importantly, don't tolerate his bull.shit, not even once because he's only going to get smarter trying to hide his cheating as.s from you. If you find yourself resenting him, get out of that marriage. Your soul is worth more than any man. You don't want to get to heaven and hear "you did not forgive your hisband". Leave the marriage and find away to let go. At least at this point, it's easier to forgive since you are no longer a first hand victim of his idi.ocy. Find yourself a real man than would fear you next to God. When I mean fear, I mean a man that will not delibrately hurt you because he's scared to lose the love you have for him. The person that made this comment is a mor.on and a wicked soul. Why would you delibrately hurt a woman you claim to love. mess you and your dick. I pray it doesn't lead you straight to hell. Bunch of pigs! And I'm sure a fool like you won't be able to stand a cheating wife. You want to put your woman's life on the line with all the stds flying around. Wicked soul! Go rot!
were you cheated on? I'm not the guy that cheated on you ok, obviously you can go on and do what you want to but I'm keeping it as real and raw as it is. If you were smart how come you post such comment that can only come from a demented imbecilee?! are you telling us that all the men that have cheated are not REAL MEN?!? the pastors, engineers, doctors, athletes and so on that cheats are not real men or that they don't love their wifes?!
ladies most of these men loves their wives so so much, they are also REAL MEN but satisfaction is something else that made men who swore or never thought of cheating do so, be it sexually, emotionally and otherwise. LADIES BELIEVE IT OR NOT WE LOVE YOU but if we are not getting the satisfaction the way we need it it's only a matter of time and opportunity. I would have said unless the man in question is a true Christian that fears God but look at some of our pastors and their sexcapades.
Bitcch go fk your worthless self and don't bring all that negativity from your failed relationship here just because you tried and the guy wasn't satisfied and went to another girl doesn't mean that the very few smart ladies who are handling their man the way the guy wants it are being cheated on now gtfoh you ignorant, man hating, feminist wannabe, porous brained whoree. i bet you were in a relationship that went sour and you are angry at all men, go and see a shrink dumbazz and fix yourself first or go on living like this and end up being an angry single mother I.e if you are not already cos you sound like one. don't quote me again fûcktard.
Can you imagine this orangutan typing that ladies should not tolerate their man in any way?! when in relationships tolerance plays a major role from both partner. foolishh over grown baby elephant.
cc: BUTCHCASSIDY, searching4lovee kingtom
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 09, 2015
afeezmore:
let"em know ojerey, nah one food i want dey chop sometimes it good to taste different kinda yeyeye, my gf nah pounded yam i don hear, but am longing for fried rice,salad and chicken unless she got all what the above poster said gbam.
bro tell your girl how u want it, all the fantasies you want and ask her to tell you her own then you two can enjoy the shii but if she's not participating or trying find someone who
1. likes the kinda shii you like
2. acts the way you like
3. love the way you love
5. and most importantly FÙCKS LIKE YOU FÙCK if she doesn't then move the fùck on.

cc: fückshit
Re: TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] by afeezmore: 11:18am On Jun 09, 2015
icedbeatz:

bro tell your girl how u want it, all the fantasies you want and ask her to tell you her own then you two can enjoy the shii but if she's not participating or trying find someone who
1. likes the kinda shii you like
2. acts the way you like
3. love the way you love
5. and most importantly FÙCKS LIKE YOU FÙCK if she doesn't then move the fùck on.

cc: fückshit
men all these u wrote are what i do, if she's feeling too expensive, likes dictating when to have sex with me, base on the fact that she's too busy this and that, i just replace her with a sexier bitch u know that kinda of gurl wey go make u turn ur head back, she will later get to know, i won't lie to her, say the truth with fear if u really luv each other tell her how she caused it, if she trully loves u, she will make ends meet,and even give u surprise sex sometimes, then if u are a bad boy like me, u can keep two and pretend as if, ur real gurl is the only one in ur life niggah dagar 4life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau / Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime / Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.