Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,136,237 members, 7,754,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 03 March 2024 at 01:30 AM

Reason why some People Choose To Be Single..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason why some People Choose To Be Single..... (2166 Views)

When you choose to be a fool for love. / Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? / How To Be Single And Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason why some People Choose To Be Single..... by lokotowers(m): 8:24am On Jun 08, 2015
Some people choose to be single not because they hate love or they don’t know how to love. But it’s because they got tired of giving out their everything and end up with nothing in the end, they got tired of trusting and loving so much and end up betrayed and heartbroken, they got tired of caring and showing their kind hearts to people and end up not appreciated, they got tired of being faithful and committed and end up being hurt and fade on lies, they got tired of tolerating people’s piffle and forgiving all the time and people end up taking their forgiveness for granted, and lastly but not the least, they got tired of relying and planning all their future in people who only waste their time and play games with their fragile hearts. So, before you always call them ugly names, blame them for being hard hearted on you and for taking long to trust and love you back, always first think of what made them act in such a way, put yourself in their shoes and then try to understand them. They have been through a lot and they have had enough of the pain. They fear to risk their hearts again and to give out them out simply like that. They have love in their hearts but they just need much assurance and to be handled with extra care. If you really love them, you got to understand them, bear with them and prove to them that you are real.
Re: Reason why some People Choose To Be Single..... by Cutehector(m): 8:27am On Jun 08, 2015
Eveb d almighty says its not good for man to be alone.. Get girlfrnd, hav a boyfrnd.. Play together.. CuDdle, kiss.. But don't hav sex! Unless ur married..
Re: Reason why some People Choose To Be Single..... by CountDracula(m): 8:32am On Jun 08, 2015
I'm tired of all dis love love issues abeg, let's talk abt hatred for a while

2 Likes

Re: Reason why some People Choose To Be Single..... by 2dice(m): 9:18am On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
Eveb d almighty says its not good for man to be alone.. Get girlfrnd, hav a boyfrnd.. Play together.. CuDdle, kiss.. But don't hav sex! Unless ur married..
oga cuddle ... Kiss .... No sex .... Ee easy to say now
Re: Reason why some People Choose To Be Single..... by Cutehector(m): 9:24am On Jun 08, 2015
2dice:
oga cuddle ... Kiss .... No sex .... Ee easy to say now
2dice its achievable. Wateva runs down in ur mind is what u act.. Sex is so sweet oh yes I yearn for it as bad as u do... Buh mehn, I believ we can be masters of our own pleasures. I believ that a guy and a girl can play wit each oda without havn sex. I believ dat d urge dan be surpressed.. I knw its hard, we just gotta surprise ourselves sometimes..
Re: Reason why some People Choose To Be Single..... by Cutehector(m): 9:25am On Jun 08, 2015
CountDracula:
I'm tired of all dis love love issues abeg, let's talk abt hatred for a while
lol what do u hate d most in life
Re: Reason why some People Choose To Be Single..... by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
see as e dey flow ,,even when we play together she don get belle not to talk of cuddle ahhhhhhhh na twins she go born,,punish your dickk and e go betray you *you don get erectionn for hours wey be say your temperature go high ? Na headache person dey get abi ? You go know dickache
Re: Reason why some People Choose To Be Single..... by Cutehector(m): 9:32am On Jun 08, 2015
Hishuula:
see as e dey flow ,,even when we play together she don get belle not to talk of cuddle ahhhhhhhh na twins she go born
hahahahaha... Comon hishuula, dnt tell me u can't train ur H.o.d to behave... Ok I dare u.. Smoosh a gurl without havn sex wit her..
Re: Reason why some People Choose To Be Single..... by Sveen: 9:32am On Jun 08, 2015
Hmm. True
Re: Reason why some People Choose To Be Single..... by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
hahahahaha... Comon hishuula, dnt tell me u can't train ur H.o.d to behave... Ok I dare u.. Smoosh a gurl without havn sex wit her..
post modified
Re: Reason why some People Choose To Be Single..... by CountDracula(m): 9:39am On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
lol what do u hate d most in life
Love
Re: Reason why some People Choose To Be Single..... by nawtibownie: 9:39am On Jun 08, 2015
True sha. cry
Re: Reason why some People Choose To Be Single..... by Cutehector(m): 9:41am On Jun 08, 2015
CountDracula:

Love
lol.. Dats ur weak point! Hatred energizes u, its ur drive..
Re: Reason why some People Choose To Be Single..... by AfricanApple(f): 9:44am On Jun 08, 2015
every adult in this life have gone through heart breaks one way or the other, its not necessarily about intimacy, it could be with our parent, family and friends. one thing we should learn in life is how to handle pains and how to move on, no matter how much lessons we have learnt, pains are bound to come from different angles. we either choose to let them draw us back or let them be a basis to for stronger determination.
I've told myself, no matter how much I'm hurt I will never stop loving. to stop loving is to stop living
Re: Reason why some People Choose To Be Single..... by 2dice(m): 9:48am On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
2dice its achievable. Wateva runs down in ur mind is what u act.. Sex is so sweet oh yes I yearn for it as bad as u do... Buh mehn, I believ we can be masters of our own pleasures. I believ that a guy and a girl can play wit each oda without havn sex. I believ dat d urge dan be surpressed.. I knw its hard, we just gotta surprise ourselves sometimes..
yea ... I knw about it ... But these girls Aint helping matter at all ....some will dress as if dey just want u to rape Dem ... And u DAT n!gga hardly hear come... Na so so Go Go
Re: Reason why some People Choose To Be Single..... by CountDracula(m): 9:50am On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
Re: Reason why some People Choose To Be Single..... by CountDracula(m): 9:51am On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
hatred is simple, love is so... Complicated
Re: Reason why some People Choose To Be Single..... by Cutehector(m): 9:53am On Jun 08, 2015
2dice:
yea ... I knw about it ... But these girls Aint helping matter at all ....some will dress as if dey just want u to rape Dem ... And u DAT n!gga hardly hear come... Na so so Go Go
hahahahahahahahaha.. Mehn the tempt is so serious.. Sometimes, I just feel like grabbin one loose girl and rammin d shiiit into her.. I just laff it off..
Re: Reason why some People Choose To Be Single..... by 2dice(m): 9:59am On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
hahahahahahahahaha.. Mehn the tempt is so serious.. Sometimes, I just feel like grabbin one loose girl and rammin d shiiit into her.. I just laff it off..
lmfao .... Oga no ram anything ... Jes. Keep your shiiit for your wifey ... Me sef wan be like you but water don pass Garri ...
Re: Reason why some People Choose To Be Single..... by Cutehector(m): 9:59am On Jun 08, 2015
CountDracula:
hatred is simple, love is so... Complicated
lol ur mistaken.. Love, the original love I mean is very simple. The love dat u feel wen u see a helpless begger on d street and u dip ur hands into ur pocket and gv dem smth. Dats love. Its easy. Its not rocket science.
The love dat u feel wen u see injured boko haram victims and u feel emphaty for dem. Dats love. U just want to help dem.

Nw d kind of love dats complicated is wen u hav a an ulterior motive for someone to gv bak to u the love u showed dem and dey dnt do so, and u nw feel hate towards dem. Dats not lov, its selfish one.

I love so many people a lot, I hav done a lot for them.. They dnt feel d same way abt me too buh I let go. Cuz its selfless.. I dnt hate dem..
Re: Reason why some People Choose To Be Single..... by Cutehector(m): 10:02am On Jun 08, 2015
2dice:
lmfao .... Oga no ram anything ... Jes. Keep your shiiit for your wifey ... Me sef wan be like you but water don pass Garri ...
lool.. Am just so surprised dat I'm still d way I am... Mehn its not been easy sha.. Like seriously..
Re: Reason why some People Choose To Be Single..... by fuckshit: 10:02am On Jun 08, 2015
fυςk!!! i do fυςking feel you grin grin
Re: Reason why some People Choose To Be Single..... by CountDracula(m): 10:04am On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
lol ur mistaken.. Love, the original love I mean is very simple. The love dat u feel wen u see a helpless begger on d street and u dip ur hands into ur pocket and gv dem smth. Dats love. Its easy. Its not rocket science.
The love dat u feel wen u see injured boko haram victims and u feel emphaty for dem. Dats love. U just want to help dem.

Nw d kind of love dats complicated is wen u hav a an ulterior motive for someone to gv bak to u the love u showed dem and dey dnt do so, and u nw feel hate towards dem. Dats not lov, its selfish one.

I love so many people a lot, I hav done a lot for them.. They dnt feel d same way abt me too buh I let go. Cuz its selfless.. I dnt hate dem..
I dnt think love begets empathy, I think empathy is an emotion on its own, love is always a 2way street, if its nt reciprocated, its jus a fantasy... For instance God Loves u, u have to Love Him back to enter His kingdom, u love ur gf, she has to love u back bfor u have a life together(marriage or whatever) its nt selfish, its just an action dat needs and equal reaction in d other way too
Re: Reason why some People Choose To Be Single..... by Cutehector(m): 10:12am On Jun 08, 2015
CountDracula:

I dnt think love begets empathy, I think empathy is an emotion on its own, love is always a 2way street, if its nt reciprocated, its jus a fantasy... For instance God Loves u, u have to Love Him back to enter His kingdom, u love ur gf, she has to love u back bfor u have a life together(marriage or whatever) its nt selfish, its just an action dat needs and equal reaction in d other way too
ok I agree wid u on that...

Dats true. Buh should we go on hating?
Re: Reason why some People Choose To Be Single..... by CountDracula(m): 10:15am On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
ok I agree wid u on that...
Dats true. Buh should we go on hating?
Hate the Idea that we shud go on hating
Re: Reason why some People Choose To Be Single..... by 2dice(m): 10:17am On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
lool.. Am just so surprised dat I'm still d way I am... Mehn its not been easy sha.. Like seriously..
lol ... I hope no be V ... U sef dey find Sha
Re: Reason why some People Choose To Be Single..... by Cutehector(m): 10:21am On Jun 08, 2015
2dice:
lol ... I hope no be V ... U sef dey find Sha
lool naah, my mind aint fixed on dat.. I just need a loving person.. Dats enough. One who wil reciprocate the love bak.
Re: Reason why some People Choose To Be Single..... by Cutehector(m): 10:26am On Jun 08, 2015
CountDracula:

Hate the Idea that we shud go on hating
lol dracula, I noticed smth,u said dat ah ah, al ds love love issue, let's talk abt hate and I askd u wat do u hate most in life, and u said love again.. grin.. Dat means u like to talk abt love.. So much u hate d fact u like it.

Nw can we just stop talkn abt love, am already startin to hate it too u knw
Re: Reason why some People Choose To Be Single..... by CountDracula(m): 10:29am On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
lol dracula, I noticed smth,u said dat ah ah, al ds love love issue, let's talk abt hate and I askd u wat do u hate most in life, and u said love again.. grin.. Dat means u like to talk abt love.. So much u hate d fact u like it.

Nw can we just stop talkn abt love, am already startin to hate it too u knw
I hate u undecided
Re: Reason why some People Choose To Be Single..... by 2dice(m): 10:30am On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
lool naah, my mind aint fixed on dat.. I just need a loving person.. Dats enough. One who wil reciprocate the love bak.
that is good... worries my friend ... But wait ... This one yor talking. Like this ... Be like wedding no far from U ooo...
Re: Reason why some People Choose To Be Single..... by Cutehector(m): 10:33am On Jun 08, 2015
2dice:
that is good... worries my friend ... But wait ... This one yor talking. Like this ... Be like wedding no far from U ooo...
lol weddin is in 7 years tym.. Dats a whole lot of time u knw.. grin

Seven whole fvckn years.. At one's testosterone peak.
Re: Reason why some People Choose To Be Single..... by Cutehector(m): 10:36am On Jun 08, 2015
CountDracula:

I hate u undecided
grin I knw, I get that a lot. It increases my ego

(1) (2) (Reply)

TWO Old Men In Their 80s Became First Dallas Gay Couple To Marry / So What If Nkem Owoh Touched My Breasts! Actress Anita Joseph Fumes / Three Girls Were Taking A Bath In The River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.