Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:12 AM

People With Dual Nationality How Do You Guys Travel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / People With Dual Nationality How Do You Guys Travel (1161 Views)

German Paid Dual Apprenticeship / Why Dual Nationality Should Be Banned In Nigeria / Pls You Guys Should Help Me!! My Items Is About To Get Lost.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People With Dual Nationality How Do You Guys Travel by blackcat1: 8:48am On Jun 08, 2015
If someone has dual nationality, Nigerian and British how do you do it.
Do you present the Nigeria pass on arrival in Nigeria and the the British on arrival in the UK? Or do you present both passports to the immigration officers of each country upon arrival?
Re: People With Dual Nationality How Do You Guys Travel by justwise(m): 9:10am On Jun 08, 2015
blackcat1:
If someone has dual nationality, Nigerian and British how do you do it.
Do you present the Nigeria pass on arrival in Nigeria and the the British on arrival in the UK? Or do you present both passports to the immigration officers of each country upon arrival?

That is exactly what you need to do.

1 Like

Re: People With Dual Nationality How Do You Guys Travel by blackcat1: 9:28am On Jun 08, 2015
justwise:

Thanks
Re: People With Dual Nationality How Do You Guys Travel by claremont(m): 9:31am On Jun 08, 2015
justwise:

Seconded.

Any one that gets me through faster and without the need to answer unnecessary questions.

1 Like

Re: People With Dual Nationality How Do You Guys Travel by justwise(m): 9:39am On Jun 08, 2015
claremont:

Seconded.

Any one that gets me through faster and without the need to answer unnecessary questions.

Exactly because applying and using Nigerian visa is just a nightmare.
Re: People With Dual Nationality How Do You Guys Travel by justwise(m): 9:39am On Jun 08, 2015
blackcat1:

Thanks

No worries

(1) (Reply)

Top Hotelsl Rooms And Their Mind Boggling Prices / How Do I Apply For Austria Student Visa / My Journey To Oguta, Imo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.