Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,766 members, 7,806,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Which Club Do You Hate Most And What Are Your Reasons? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Club Do You Hate Most And What Are Your Reasons? (575 Views)

Which Club Jersey Do You Think Is The Finest? / Which Club Do U Think Will Win This Years Premier League? / which club do you support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Club Do You Hate Most And What Are Your Reasons? by RealVinci(m): 11:17am On Jun 08, 2015
Am a chelsea fan #blueblood, though I think people hate chelsea most because most people around me dislike the club, but for me I hate arsenal so much and am still thinking why people love that club so much, from their coach to the players are all failures and they brag wit common FA cup, mtcheww stupid club.hehehehehehehe Arsenal fans no vex sha.
Re: Which Club Do You Hate Most And What Are Your Reasons? by Cutehector(m): 11:20am On Jun 08, 2015
I hate football in general..

1 Like

Re: Which Club Do You Hate Most And What Are Your Reasons? by RealVinci(m): 11:21am On Jun 08, 2015
Cutehector:
I hate football in general..
hehehehehehehehe.
Re: Which Club Do You Hate Most And What Are Your Reasons? by Yustash001(m): 11:40am On Jun 08, 2015
The reason you haven't seen many comments here is because..the OP is a Chelsea fan....had it been he's a fan of another club...you would have seen many people typing I hate Chelsea the most...80% of their fans are touts and Okada riders...

1 Like

Re: Which Club Do You Hate Most And What Are Your Reasons? by Krasid(m): 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
I do not hate any football club.
Re: Which Club Do You Hate Most And What Are Your Reasons? by Bobbystanley(m): 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
I hate Chelsea because they are always beating us

I'm an Arsenal fan grin
Re: Which Club Do You Hate Most And What Are Your Reasons? by Segadem(m): 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
Yustash001:
The reason you haven't seen many comments here is because..the OP is a Chelsea fan....had it been he's a fan of another club...you would have seen many people typing I hate Chelsea the most...80% of their fans are touts and Okada riders...
Thank God u are not GOD,so u hate Chelsea because most of their fans are okada rider,this is racism of the highest order,are they not human being?
Re: Which Club Do You Hate Most And What Are Your Reasons? by Yustash001(m): 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
Segadem:
Thank God u are not GOD,so u hate Chelsea because most of their fans are okada rider,this is racism of the highest order,are they not human being?
Re: Which Club Do You Hate Most And What Are Your Reasons? by Yustash001(m): 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
Segadem:
if you read what I posted careful....you should know am a Chelsea fan..

(1) (Reply)

Brazil Maul Senegal In W/cup Semis / Caught In The Act : Footballers Who Smoke (pictures) / Keshi: I Wish Oliseh The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.