Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

What's The Most Petty Thing You've Ever Done To Your Partner Or Ex Partner? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Most Petty Thing You've Ever Done To Your Partner Or Ex Partner? (3744 Views)

How To Honour Your Partner’s Need / What To Do If Your Partner Is Avoiding You? / Bill Cosby? Father Figure or EX CAREER RAPIST? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Petty Thing You've Ever Done To Your Partner Or Ex Partner? by Joy1706(f): 11:57am On Jun 08, 2015
Mine is, I sent his nudes to everyone on his bbm contact list - his dad, mum, siblings, church members, colleagues. Not proud of what I did tho
Re: What's The Most Petty Thing You've Ever Done To Your Partner Or Ex Partner? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
whaaaaaat!

that's obviously what should be tagged "FIRST CLASS WICKEDNESS"

but

wait ooo

wetin that guy do u sef

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Petty Thing You've Ever Done To Your Partner Or Ex Partner? by Joy1706(f): 12:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
unpredictedone:
whaaaaaat!

that's obviously what should be tagged "FIRST CLASS WICKEDNESS"

but

wait ooo

wetin that guy do u sef
It was wicked sha but I was mad.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Petty Thing You've Ever Done To Your Partner Or Ex Partner? by coogaluta(f): 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
Joy1706:
Mine is, I sent his nudes to everyone on his bbm contact list - his dad, mum, siblings, church members, colleagues. Not proud of what I did tho

hian lipsrsealed
and you call this petty?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Petty Thing You've Ever Done To Your Partner Or Ex Partner? by SAMBARRY: 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
grin grin grin

orisirisi. Op did his power house as in his pheneese did it show shocked lipsrsealed grin
Re: What's The Most Petty Thing You've Ever Done To Your Partner Or Ex Partner? by Dyt(f): 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Most Petty Thing You've Ever Done To Your Partner Or Ex Partner? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
So, you still had access to his phone after the break-up?
Work on anger issues o before you stab someone because you are 'mad'.
Na people like you dey pour acid on someone.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Petty Thing You've Ever Done To Your Partner Or Ex Partner? by Ibsgal(f): 7:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
Joy1706:

Even his parents? Girl, that's just cold. You must have been very angry sha. I've done some silly things out of anger but the worst is probably saying things I later regretted. I've learned that the best thing is to walk away, let emotions subside, and then revisit the issue; because emotions, especially anger, will make your mouth work faster than your mind.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Petty Thing You've Ever Done To Your Partner Or Ex Partner? by raumdeuter: 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
OP, I bet you guys are not together.

Can he sue you if he was elsewhere. Assume he was the one mad at you, Is he allowed to do the same to you? Send your nudes to everyone on your phone
Re: What's The Most Petty Thing You've Ever Done To Your Partner Or Ex Partner? by KanwuliaJara: 8:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
Over to the "petty" peeps!
Not in that league!

I only shoot straight always!!!
No need for mind games!
Not used to 'em MGBEKE tins o! embarassed
Re: What's The Most Petty Thing You've Ever Done To Your Partner Or Ex Partner? by DukeNija(m): 10:03am On Jun 17, 2015
Joy1706:

I swear to God in heaven. If you try dat with someone like me all in the name of Anger, what I will do to you as revenge will scar you for the rest of your miserable life. You are such a lowlife i swear. Gosh I'm so fcking pissed.

12 Likes

Re: What's The Most Petty Thing You've Ever Done To Your Partner Or Ex Partner? by Cutest001(f): 9:01am On Jun 18, 2015
We had an argument he smashed my phone on the floor..
When we settled it, I stole his gold chain and sold it angry
Really petty cos I didn't need the money for anything

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Petty Thing You've Ever Done To Your Partner Or Ex Partner? by Joy1706(f): 9:48am On Jun 18, 2015
DukeNija:

I swear to God in heaven. If you try dat with someone like me all in the name of Anger, what I will do to you as revenge will scar you for the rest of your miserable life. You are such a lowlife i swear. Gosh I'm so fcking pissed.
Someone like you? Dude who are you? Stop saying stuff you can't do abeg. Mtschewwwww. Abeg shift

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Petty Thing You've Ever Done To Your Partner Or Ex Partner? by Joy1706(f): 9:51am On Jun 18, 2015
Cutest001:
Hahahahahaha!
Re: What's The Most Petty Thing You've Ever Done To Your Partner Or Ex Partner? by Pineapp: 10:29am On Jun 18, 2015
Used his toothbrush to wash the toilet after he accused me of..........

Chasing him in the dream embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Petty Thing You've Ever Done To Your Partner Or Ex Partner? by DukeNija(m): 11:28am On Jun 18, 2015
Joy1706:

Someone like you? Dude who are you? Stop saying stuff you can't do abeg. Mtschewwwww. Abeg shift

Lol cheesy

Lol but I hope you know u r a wicked person. Pls address dat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Petty Thing You've Ever Done To Your Partner Or Ex Partner? by DukeNija(m): 11:30am On Jun 18, 2015
Cutest001:

You are a thief. Stole his gold chain and sold it. Smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Petty Thing You've Ever Done To Your Partner Or Ex Partner? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
you are so damn evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Petty Thing You've Ever Done To Your Partner Or Ex Partner? by SAMBARRY: 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
grin grin grin
Cutest001:
Re: What's The Most Petty Thing You've Ever Done To Your Partner Or Ex Partner? by SAMBARRY: 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
grin grin grin
Joy1706:

Re: What's The Most Petty Thing You've Ever Done To Your Partner Or Ex Partner? by funlord(m): 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
Joavid:
So, you still had access to his phone after the break-up?

Work on anger issues o before you stab someone because you are 'mad'.

Na people like you dey pour acid on someone.

U 2 MUCH!

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Petty Thing You've Ever Done To Your Partner Or Ex Partner? by Joy1706(f): 2:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
DukeNija:

Lol cheesy

Lol but I hope you know u r a wicked person. Pls address dat
Hahahhaha! I won't say wicked.......maybe just mean
Re: What's The Most Petty Thing You've Ever Done To Your Partner Or Ex Partner? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
Joy1706:

Hahahhaha! I won't say wicked.......maybe just mean

Even worse. grin

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Petty Thing You've Ever Done To Your Partner Or Ex Partner? by Joy1706(f): 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
blackchukky:
you are so damn evil
Awww! That's so sweet. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Petty Thing You've Ever Done To Your Partner Or Ex Partner? by Joy1706(f): 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
Phema:

Even worse. grin
Ah! Biko, I'm not that bad o
Re: What's The Most Petty Thing You've Ever Done To Your Partner Or Ex Partner? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
Joy1706:

Awww! That's so sweet. Thanks

grin grin grin

Joy1706:

Ah! Biko, I'm not that bad o

Na you use your mouth talk say you dey mean ooo. grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Petty Thing You've Ever Done To Your Partner Or Ex Partner? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
Cutest001:
You never settled after all, if you could still harbour anger which led you to stealing his stuff..

What people call petty here lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Petty Thing You've Ever Done To Your Partner Or Ex Partner? by SAMBARRY: 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
MarvellousGod:
You never settled after all, if you could still harbour anger which led you to stealing his stuff..

cheesy grin i taya o grin

reminds me of the angry wife who carried faeces into poly bag and walked into a banking premises and then heaped it on the cashiers head in ondo state because she wanted to get even grin

I saw the story here on nl some time ago and that was how some crazy posters said it was just a petty brawl grin
if that is a petty brawl only God knows what the major brawl will be grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Petty Thing You've Ever Done To Your Partner Or Ex Partner? by Cutest001(f): 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
MarvellousGod:

Yes we never settled it because he never paid for the phone.. tongue
Re: What's The Most Petty Thing You've Ever Done To Your Partner Or Ex Partner? by Cutest001(f): 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
DukeNija:

You are a thief. Stole his gold chain and sold it. Smh

Yes I am... And I used the money to take him out...
And when I finally told him what happened? He laughed it off

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Petty Thing You've Ever Done To Your Partner Or Ex Partner? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
SAMBARRY:
cheesy grin i taya o grin

reminds me of the angry wife who carried faeces into poly bag and walked into a banking premises and then heaped it on the cashiers head in ondo state because she wanted to get even grin

I saw the story here on nl some time ago and that was how some crazy posters said it was just a petty brawl grin
if that is a petty brawl only God knows what the major brawl will be grin
eeehhh?? shocked shocked shocked shocked, the woman get mind oo grin grin

Thinking same too, if they call these petty then it's so scary what the major ones will be..

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Petty Thing You've Ever Done To Your Partner Or Ex Partner? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
Joy1706:
I was mad.
what happened?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Staying In Your Husband Family House / Being Single Or Being Married? / “I Can Never Support My Husband With House Rent, It’s His Responsibility” – Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.