Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Policemen Gun’s Down Tanker Driver For Giving Them N20 Instead Of N50 Bribe - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Gun’s Down Tanker Driver For Giving Them N20 Instead Of N50 Bribe (25588 Views)

Fake Soldier Arrested For Shooting Tanker Driver To Death In Ogun State / Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) / Suspected Cultist Gun Down Resident Near Community School (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Gun’s Down Tanker Driver For Giving Them N20 Instead Of N50 Bribe by airclipse(m): 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
chuna1985:

Dis na kworruption @ it's minimum nah...... Na 50 naira dem wan collect...
lol Bt come to tink of it...if the police is the least kworrupt institution and it's dis Bad...I wonder what the most kworrupt wud be like....nepa and nnpc comes to mind...
Re: Policemen Gun’s Down Tanker Driver For Giving Them N20 Instead Of N50 Bribe by stag: 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
See the middle one with his black head looking like something out of a comedy strip

Re: Policemen Gun’s Down Tanker Driver For Giving Them N20 Instead Of N50 Bribe by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
airclipse:
lol Bt come to tink of it...if the police is the least kworrupt institution and it's dis Bad...I wonder what the most kworrupt wud be like....nepa and nnpc comes to mind...

NEPA na private qwompany now so dem thiefing mostly concern dem.

NNPC is most corrupt n will remain corrupt for another 1000 years.
Re: Policemen Gun’s Down Tanker Driver For Giving Them N20 Instead Of N50 Bribe by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
Walahi those policemen should be hanged
Because of 50 naira Abi Ori won o pe ni

# TEAM SCENT

1 Like

Re: Policemen Gun’s Down Tanker Driver For Giving Them N20 Instead Of N50 Bribe by Och77(m): 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
AnneMomoh:
Because of N50??

Na wa oh

You mean because of N30?
Re: Policemen Gun’s Down Tanker Driver For Giving Them N20 Instead Of N50 Bribe by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
Where's that IGP again? He needs to be floged 1000 strokes of cane or maybe we should make a t-shirt for him like "my oga at d top". Imagine! Even kids don't appreciate 50n anymore.
Re: Policemen Gun’s Down Tanker Driver For Giving Them N20 Instead Of N50 Bribe by tohshine(m): 3:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
Awon areebipa oloopa
Re: Policemen Gun’s Down Tanker Driver For Giving Them N20 Instead Of N50 Bribe by Xcex: 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
I don't blive dat trash, dat tanker driver may b carrying arm n armonition wit him or he did nt park 2 chekd understandin security situatn presently. Dat Borno is a hell of a state n many lies emanate dia.
Re: Policemen Gun’s Down Tanker Driver For Giving Them N20 Instead Of N50 Bribe by chaxking(m): 3:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
That's what you get for employing aboki, into an already mentally sick organisation. I hate naija police with passion. embarassed
Abduletudaye:
The Bauchi State Police Command has apprehended three policemen over the death of a tanker driver in Ningi Local Government Area of the state.

According to Daily, the deceased was allegedly shot to death by one of the three policemen because he gave the cops N20, instead of the N50, they demanded for.

Two witnesses, Alhaji Sani Uba Ningi and MallamAminu, said when the driver refused to give the policemen the N50, they pursued him to Guduba village, four kilometers away from Ningi, where one of them shot him.

They said angry mob attempted to kill the accused policemen, but that they were saved by passersby, who later handed them over to the Area Commander.

Source:www..com/policemen-guns-down-tanker-driver-for-giving-them-n20-instead-of-n50-bribe/

Cc Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Gun’s Down Tanker Driver For Giving Them N20 Instead Of N50 Bribe by onyxo76(m): 3:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
Re: Policemen Gun’s Down Tanker Driver For Giving Them N20 Instead Of N50 Bribe by dalass(f): 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
Tomfrench:
undecided who said the police was the less corrupt unit....in Naija
ITS THE ONE WHO IS SUPPOSED TO KNOW NA.... IGP HIMSELF.. SMH!
Re: Policemen Gun’s Down Tanker Driver For Giving Them N20 Instead Of N50 Bribe by peeta89(m): 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
9jatatafo:

Guy even if NPF recruits PhD holders, the force will corrupt them and they will remain a menace to the society. They are useless.
Hilarious
Re: Policemen Gun’s Down Tanker Driver For Giving Them N20 Instead Of N50 Bribe by ojsammy(m): 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
i have vow that if am in a position to save d life of a police officer that policeman will surely die. because they kill my brother on unreasonable issue. i hate them wlth all my life
Re: Policemen Gun’s Down Tanker Driver For Giving Them N20 Instead Of N50 Bribe by ICEMAN(m): 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
This should be addressed by the IGP who today claimed that his police force was one of the least corrupt. IGP every Nigerian sees the Nigerian police as extremely corrupt. On a scale of 1-10 we would say (off the charts) 11. Stop making comments that don't make sense. Here is one of your least corrupt officers in action.Rubbish!
Re: Policemen Gun’s Down Tanker Driver For Giving Them N20 Instead Of N50 Bribe by Coldsteel(m): 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
and this igp would then say our police is the least corrupt
Re: Policemen Gun’s Down Tanker Driver For Giving Them N20 Instead Of N50 Bribe by tartar9(m): 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nigeria Police Is The Least Corrupt Nigerian Institution ' - IGP
Re: Policemen Gun’s Down Tanker Driver For Giving Them N20 Instead Of N50 Bribe by chemicool: 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
mormoni:
It's a pity. My 5th FTC 2day

You're jobless
Re: Policemen Gun’s Down Tanker Driver For Giving Them N20 Instead Of N50 Bribe by ceejay80s(m): 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
An the commissioner of police tell us for this morning news say police na the least corrupt
Re: Policemen Gun’s Down Tanker Driver For Giving Them N20 Instead Of N50 Bribe by ceejay80s(m): 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
AnneMomoh:
Because of N50??

Na wa oh
So if dem kill person because of 50naira, what of person wey owe and refuse to give me my £300 ? E be like say very soon my name too go appear for nairaland's front page for killing people wey owe me money
Re: Policemen Gun’s Down Tanker Driver For Giving Them N20 Instead Of N50 Bribe by 9jatatafo(m): 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
peeta89:
Hilarious
I am serious bro
Re: Policemen Gun’s Down Tanker Driver For Giving Them N20 Instead Of N50 Bribe by mormoni(m): 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
chemicool:

You're jobless
u knw right
Re: Policemen Gun’s Down Tanker Driver For Giving Them N20 Instead Of N50 Bribe by efefrancis14(m): 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
Licensed criminals
Re: Policemen Gun’s Down Tanker Driver For Giving Them N20 Instead Of N50 Bribe by thecommunist(m): 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
When i start swearing and raining generational curses on these policemen, some idiiots will start attacking me. Well, even if i stop cursing them what will curse them is in their gene. RIP tanker driver.
Re: Policemen Gun’s Down Tanker Driver For Giving Them N20 Instead Of N50 Bribe by thecommunist(m): 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
ceejay80s:

So if dem kill person because of 50naira, what of person wey owe and refuse to give me my £300 ? E be like say very soon my name too go appear for nairaland's front page for killing people wey owe me money
trust me bro, u really won't want to kill, aswear, u really won't...except of course a chicken. grin
Re: Policemen Gun’s Down Tanker Driver For Giving Them N20 Instead Of N50 Bribe by ThisMeansWAR: 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
Thataattached picture is damn hilarious
Re: Policemen Gun’s Down Tanker Driver For Giving Them N20 Instead Of N50 Bribe by syphs(m): 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
mormoni:
It's a pity. My 5th FTC 2day
congrats! don't you have a job?
Re: Policemen Gun’s Down Tanker Driver For Giving Them N20 Instead Of N50 Bribe by tefund(m): 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
Abduletudaye:
The Bauchi State Police Command has apprehended three policemen over the death of a tanker driver in Ningi Local Government Area of the state.

According to Daily, the deceased was allegedly shot to death by one of the three policemen because he gave the cops N20, instead of the N50, they demanded for.

Two witnesses, Alhaji Sani Uba Ningi and MallamAminu, said when the driver refused to give the policemen the N50, they pursued him to Guduba village, four kilometers away from Ningi, where one of them shot him.

They said angry mob attempted to kill the accused policemen, but that they were saved by passersby, who later handed them over to the Area Commander.

Source:www..com/policemen-guns-down-tanker-driver-for-giving-them-n20-instead-of-n50-bribe/

Cc Lalasticlala

80 PERCENT OF NIGERIAN POLICE MEN ARE CRIMINALS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Gun’s Down Tanker Driver For Giving Them N20 Instead Of N50 Bribe by ybalogs(m): 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
airclipse:
And yet the IGP said the police are the least kwarrapt institution in nigeria...if dis isn't kwarraption @ its peak I wonder wat is.. cry
If Nigeria police is the least corrupt institution in Nigeria, it means we are finished as a nation. Pls who knows what IG is smoking?
Re: Policemen Gun’s Down Tanker Driver For Giving Them N20 Instead Of N50 Bribe by ollyruffy: 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
This is a reflection of the police and IGP. The worst outfit in Nigeria
Re: Policemen Gun’s Down Tanker Driver For Giving Them N20 Instead Of N50 Bribe by ollyruffy: 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
tefund:

80 PERCENT OF NIGERIAN POLICE MEN ARE CRIMINALS

99%.
Re: Policemen Gun’s Down Tanker Driver For Giving Them N20 Instead Of N50 Bribe by Beface(m): 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
Even the N50 is an insult but the N50 is more valuable than a life in Nigeria because alot of people kill for free,God have mercy. This act is just a reflection of the country itself.
Re: Policemen Gun’s Down Tanker Driver For Giving Them N20 Instead Of N50 Bribe by Paschal55(m): 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
I don't blame them instead i blamed it on the area commander, what do you expect as a return when you recruited men that understands only "SHOOT, KILL"in English language? #R. I. P to the dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office / SARS Operatives Gun Down Armed Robbers After Shootout In Imo. Graphic Photos / Suspects Arrested By Police In Connection With Killings In Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.