Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State (53819 Views)

First Aid Group Members Die In Accident On Their Way To Kaduna From Kano (Pics / 8 People On A Motorcycle On Highway In Kano State. Photos / Single Women Are Not Allowed To Lodge In Most Hotels In Kano State- BBC Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State by Benzora(m): 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
It's starting to look to me like Kwankwaso's publicist are doing everything for him to get the fct ministerial slot. These pictures of this less than 1km bridge have been on our face more than 20 times already.Can you show us something else, please
Re: Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State by Ahmed4002(m): 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
fpeter:
beautiful

you can say that again. I was with a lagos guy and nairlander cc sirRiddy in kano last week. The was his first trip to kano. He was shocked and surprise. to the extent of asking they even painted bridge's. look at under bridges are clear and no any marketer's or hawkers.
Re: Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State by Ahmed4002(m): 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
Benzora:
It's starting to look to me like Kwankwaso's publicist are doing everything for him to get the fct ministerial slot. These pictures of this less than 1km bridge have been on our face more than 20 times already.Can you show us something else, please

Please come to kano. I promise to accommodate you, feed you and take you around kano on tour visit.

then you can testify your self here and it's gonna make front page.

waiting for your reply or you just keep quite
Re: Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State by Masculity(m): 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

The person that made that statement is a Yoruba man...* ignore him*
ok tanx
Re: Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State by erico2k2(m): 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
watts75:
You won't believe kwakwanso converted this abandoned luxury hotel to a girls college
so was the Hotel state owned?
Re: Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
WIZGUY69:

and now that the north is something and even. better than those who are feeding them nko??
definitely something is wrong somewhere.
my people should wake up, kano is two times developed than our power house (anambra).

we are not just getting it right here in Biafra.

Kano is the main part of the north that is developed....

The North remains the permanent backward region of Nigeria
Re: Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
Just imagine oh! And amaechi is enslaved to them... See how far ... In fact I'm relocating to Kano by foot. Hope I will be welcome.

Re: Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State by asumo12: 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
wetin dey strong there nah?

undecided undecided undecided

Omotayor123:
joor oooo..

This one is strong.....
So kano get beautiful structures like this Good.
Re: Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
WIZGUY69:

South east is the least developed region in southern part of Nigeria.

they always boost of what they don't have.

imagine your flat head brother telling us that s/e have the best neighbourhood in the whole world.

onye nzuzu.

quote me again and be ready for my venom.

Travel and see, I know poverty is your biggest enemy and you are jealous like your illiterate leaders.
Re: Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State by Adaahjacob(m): 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
I went to all dox locations apart from d mosque section. Guess u knw y, abj is vry far behind kano.... sai kwankwasiya.......
Re: Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State by NaLaugh: 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
watts75:
You won't believe kwakwanso converted this abandoned luxury hotel to a girls college

Is that the hotel that was called "Magwan"? If yes, I went to high school very close to it, back in the day.

We used to go on "adventures" into it, when it was abandoned. It was a spooky building with bats and all flying inside. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
beautiful strictures
Re: Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
eduj:
beautiful structures
Re: Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
amadice:
they have nothing yet dey enjoy d wealth of other state...one Nigeria my foot...

secondly I don't blame them I blame the south south useless past and present leader with DAT of d south east

my dear, your governor was also given the same allocation. maybe even higher.
Re: Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State by Macelliot(m): 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
WIZGUY69:
kano is developed than all the states in the S/East.
Travel out for once in Your Entire life...
Re: Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
Elmuaz:
My friend keep quet, kano is not Lagos that u will and start saying trash. Even though there is no Lagoon in Kano, we have Tiga Dam that we will throw you people in
mumu dat guy is a Yoruba guy who wants to use u ppl's head... nd u ppl re falling for his trick.
Re: Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
Kudos to kwankwaso
Re: Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State by abimbawealth(f): 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
Kwankwasiyya City...Kano is simply beautiful

@op, add pix of Ado Bayero Mall too
Re: Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State by secretaryabdul(m): 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
jeron1:
so where has boko haram been bombing with what im seein now? im expectin to see bombed houses and littered streets
God pass ur papa. Shege. despite boko haram kano is still economically viable. Ur hatred 4 d north will surely landed u in Hell.
Re: Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State by WIZGUY69(m): 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
Macelliot:

lolz Ethnic bigot, Kano can't compete with Anambra in all ramifications...

You should be comparing Kano with Brown roof Ibadan, mud houses of Osogbo and brownish region of Osun...

Bless ur heart!

Amen

BTW.

why are you bringing up states in the s/west??.

if they start insulting you now you will be "forming victim".

let's face the topic and learn new things.

and I still say : Kano is more developed than a the states in S/East!.

deal with that. grin

onye nzuzu

1 Like

Re: Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State by CSTR2: 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
The pictures looks the same as they are probably from the same location.
There is no creativity with the architecture.
Given the enormous hype kwankwaso has enjoyed, i expected much better.
I am not impressed, sorry.
Re: Breath Taking Pixs From Kano State by CSTR2: 6:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
secretaryabdul:

Kano was on the world map at the time when ur entire race were dancing with their fellow animal beings in the jungle. Ur evil will never allaw u people to think beyound ur skull. & for ur information, d new governor will construct a man made lagoon, so that u people can end ur miserable life there
You would be best advised to pressure your next governor to spend more money on educating your largely illiterate population instead of building a lagoon that BH may use in carrying out massacres on the indigenous population.
You want to drown a people with the highest literacy rate in your zoo country.
I laugh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane / Yoruba Man Recounts His Visit To Igboland / Military Aircraft, King Air 350 Crashes In Abuja, 6 Passengers Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.