Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,990 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

The Situation Of Light In Your Area - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Situation Of Light In Your Area (576 Views)

Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? / What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? / Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Situation Of Light In Your Area by gdamola(m): 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
Since the inaugration of President Buhari,the situation of light has seriously impove in my area..I will say from 20-80..I stay around Shomolu..Wat is the situation in ur area?
Re: The Situation Of Light In Your Area by bewla(m): 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
same thing as before ask ike power. am sure u must have hear one of there jingle on radio, no gas or what there excuse
Re: The Situation Of Light In Your Area by alawi5k: 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
The change is here. 23hrs 40 mins per day. May be the EEDC staff are barca fans.
Re: The Situation Of Light In Your Area by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
After the inauguration; three days of near constant electricity but since some days before the president traveled for the G7 meeting nepa hasn't blinked light once.

Its the third day now without any hope for electricity and our generator's breaking down from the stress.

(1) (Reply)

We Owe It To Abiola To Make Sure This Government Succeeds - Tinubu / Bank Ceos Call For Further Naira Devaluation / Mixed Reactions Trail Saraki’s Claim On Principal Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.