Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,730 members, 7,802,209 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday (56459 Views)

Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos) / Pastor Curses Anybody Who Has Sex On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
:
Hello My name is Hephzibah from akwa ibom state. There is this girl i loved so much that we dated for almost a year. We loved each other quite well. Each time she pays me a visit at my home she said i should not make love with her, only kissing and romancing will do. But i really needed us to make love so as to prove that she really loves me but she didnt. Each time she visits my room she will wear a very tight jeans and even says i should not even think of it. I was so disappointed and finally i gave in to her decision.
Recently i attended church at a holiness pentecostal church and the Pastor preached about salvation and eternal damnation of sinners. He offered the opportunity for an altar call for those who wanted to give their lives to the Lord Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit touched my heart and i penitently went to the altar, confessed my sins, repented and surrendered my life to Jesus. I was now born again and joy filled my heart.
To my utmost surprise, after a week, on my birthday date, my girlfriend paid me a visit, while we talked, she now seduced me and engaged on romantic talks and she said she wants to give me a surprise gift on my birthday. She stripped herself naked and said she wants me to make love to her.
Chai i was so damned restless but i managed with all boldness to tell her " IT'S TOO LATE".
I am now a new creature in Christ. The old man was crucified with Christ henceforth our relationship is over. She bounced and walked out of me angrily and refused picking my call. If you were to be in my shoes what will you do?

232 Likes 24 Shares

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by ifex370(m): 3:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
You just passed a test many your age a failing everyday...

expect more...

439 Likes 27 Shares

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
Acts 21 vs 25 - as touching the Gentiles which are turn to God. We write to them to abstain from blood, from things strangled, from idols and from Fornication, Sexual Immorality
st paul in 1 corinthians chapter 5 says that if any believer who calls himself a brother in Christ but still engages in fornication. Avoid him and do not even eat with him
1 corinthians 6 vs18 - flee fornication.
Now that you have been washed sanctified and justified. Lest you fall into temptation just Delete the girl's number and break off from such evil relationship.

137 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Acts 21 vs 25 - as touching the Gentiles which are turn to God. We write to them to abstain from blood, from things strangled, from idols and from Fornication, Sexual Immorality
st paul in 1 corinthians chapter 5 says that if any believer who calls himself a brother in Christ but still engages in fornication. Avoid him and do not even eat with him
1 corinthians 6 vs18 - flee fornication.
Now that you have been washed sanctified and justified. Lest you fall into temptation just Delete the girl's number and break off from such evil relationship.

Hypocrite angry but you won't have problems twisting scriptures to extort money from your congregation.

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Merlissa(f): 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
Really

1 Like

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by tociano009(m): 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
Super
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
Banging of Life! Lol

5 Likes

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by 15thMonica: 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
Quit lying

Btw, see my signature

31 Likes

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
Na him luck
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Sveen: 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
Even God knows I shall forget my promise to him at the sight of an unclad body embarassed

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Leonidas1: 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
And so what? sad

Hello My name is Hephzibah from akwa ibom state. There is this girl i loved so much that we dated for almost a year. We loved each other quite well. Each time she pays me a visit at my home she said i should not make love with her, only kissing and romancing will do. But i really needed us to make love so as to prove that she really loves me but she didnt. Each time she visits my room she will wear a very tight jeans and even says i should not even think of it. I was so disappointed and finally i gave in to her decision.
Recently i attended church at a holiness pentecostal church and the Pastor preached about salvation and eternal damnation of sinners. He offered the opportunity for an altar call for those who wanted to give their lives to the Lord Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit touched my heart and i penitently went to the altar, confessed my sins, repented and surrendered my life to Jesus. I was now born again and joy filled my heart.
To my utmost surprise, after a week, on my birthday date, my girlfriend paid me a visit, while we talked, she now seduced me and engaged on romantic talks and she said she wants to give me a surprise gift on my birthday. She stripped herself Unclad and said she wants me to make love to her.
Chai i was so damned restless but i managed with all boldness to tell her " IT'S TOO LATE".
I am now a new creature in Christ. The old man was crucified with Christ henceforth our relationship is over. She bounced and walked out of me angrily and refused picking my call. If you were to be in my shoes what will you do?

Why do u sound like you're regretting? undecided

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by elohorayodele: 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
so dumb, nollywood script

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Kentrasso(f): 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
Do not take the name of the Lord in vain. Salvation is not a joke

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by sexymoma(f): 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hey young man... That your own temptation and im glad you've overcome it.
Even Jesus was tempted by the Devil... I'll advice you to pray for her nd preach the word of God to her also

33 Likes

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Samguine: 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
Mheeen, I salute the guy's courage and strength of will. With the billions of nerve endings and unlimited sexual urges a young man faces, it takes the grace of God to overcome sexual temptation in this present age.

As for those that have decided to maintain their purity, please it's very worth it. The devil will come with different lies through friends, media about sex your decision, don't let them get to you. God will see us through.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
hmm.......@OP, give her my number. She must be really depressed now and should need counselling after such a humiliating heartbreak.

Did I mention I am a psychologist? cheesy

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by khalebzy(m): 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
i usually dont comment on thread like this
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Chukwutobi: 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
:
To my utmost surprise, after a week, on my birthday date, my girlfriend paid me a visit, while we talked, she now seduced me and engaged on romantic talks and she said she wants to give me a surprise gift on my birthday. She stripped herself Unclad and said she wants me to make love to her.

God will keep you standing; you have taken the best decision any man can take and i tell you it is worth taking.

23 Likes

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by KAPOVee: 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
& this made fp

3 Likes

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Samguine: 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
Jagoon:

Hypocrite angry but you won't have problems twisting scriptures to extort money from your congregation.

Oga, calm down na. Your conscience dey judge you?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by adorablepepple(f): 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
If I were u undecidedWhich I can never be..... I will Thank God for sparing my life then delete that girl n block her from getting anywhere near me

1 Like

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by topicalmaster: 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

You are a good writer. Keep it up.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Kentrasso(f): 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
Jagoon:

Doesn't mean what he said is a lie.

1 Like

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by 360ng: 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
Speechless..
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by jamex93(m): 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
grin grin

funny sha

but u really try

most of the guys on NL no go do same

1 Like

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by folabayo1(f): 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
I can't be in ur shoe! But my advice is that u shouldn't let her go completely ppreach to her and try as much u can to win her heart for christ.

6 Likes

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ok.. But na LIE..

LIARS on the loose

4 Likes

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
hmmmm undecided

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by boynigeria(m): 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
so?
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by nacotic(m): 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
A slacker is always a loser...,
Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Uchwilliam(m): 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
put am 4 ur cv na

6 Likes

Re: She Finally Agreed To Give Him Sex On His Birthday by Jessewizy(m): 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
Double wahala

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breaking Every Connection With Your Sex Partners / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.