Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,367 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:15 PM

Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List (40662 Views)

He Was Expecting A Range Rover From His Rich In-law (Photos) / I Just Had A New Baby. / PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List by jobseekershelp: 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
we are expecting our first child , I need shopping list for a baby boy . Thank you in advance !

1 Like

Re: Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List by yatch360: 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hmmmm. Nothing wen we no go c on Nairaland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List by ecoheight: 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
All the information about shopping list for newbron is here in this post. http://infoguidenigeria.com/shopping-list-for-your-new-born-baby-and-their-prices-in-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List by Ewuro4: 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
Madam Greatgod2012 & Taryour , pls help.

1 Like

Re: Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List by Onegai(f): 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2015

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List by Hotstepper(f): 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
Congratulations ! Wishing your wife a safe delivery.

For baby's clothes etc, you can shop via our Facebook page. We live abroad and buys there and sell in Nigeria.
Re: Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List by jobseekershelp: 1:34am On Jun 09, 2015
Onegai:
awwww congratulations!
Don't overdo it o grin

Diapers (buy one pack newborn, 2 packs size 1 and one pack size 2, to get you through that first few weeks. Then buy according to size after). newborns can go through 8 diaper changes daily (!!!! ) and boys pee more, but don't buy too many because you can't predict size of your baby and you don't know quickly they will grow (I've seen a baby go from newborn to size 2 in 3 weeks). so at least 1 or 2 pack of newborn diapers will hopefully last you for a week and if your baby still needs newborn, buy weekly. If after it finishes your baby needs size 1, at least you have 2 packs at home to give you time before having to run to the supermarket or market to buy more.

Baby wipes: look for the unscented ones, less likely to irritate skin.

Diaper rash cream: Sudafed is what all my sisters used (especially the one who is a pharmacist). But try and change your baby once it gets wet so it's not sitting in a wet diaper that ends up causing diaper rash.

onesies (if you're in Nigeria, get the sleeveless or short sleeved version. Do the same, one pack of 5 newborn, a one pack size 0-3).

try not to buy too many newborn sizes as babies grow like beans (very quickly). Even better, inherit some from others (I just got a lot of onesies and newborn clothing from someone whose baby has outgrown hers, so I didn't bother buying clothes).

Same with clothes and shoes, try not to buy too many until 3-6 months (God knows how many times I have been driven insane looking for one leg of baby shoe or sock that fell somewhere. And it wasn't even my own pikin sef grin ) get a few mittens until your liver is strong enough to file or cut those really sharp baby nails (because they will scratch their faces).

Receiving blanket, a few caps and some wrappers for swaddling. Ejoor look for really thin wrapper (the old type they sold was better and cotton, a breathable fabric which means less heat. So raid a parent's cupboard for their old wrapper). Or buy muslin swaddle blanket (size 44"x44" minimum).

Burp cloths: I don't like the terrycloth ones (those ones that look like towels) because they don't absorb well. Instead get the cotton clothe diaper (that rectangular fabric that's thick). Works like a charm and sometimes cheaper.

Do you have a car? If yes, get a car seat (convertible preferred over infant but you will most likely find infant more in Nigeria). Chicco and Graco make good brands.

It's upto you to decide if you want to buy pacifiers. One pack should be fine.

Bassinet and cot: if you can also inherit this from someone, do (they tend to be pricey). If not, just buy a travel bassinet and remember some babies hate cots (though eventually you will want your bed back and kick the baby out to their cot).

Towels: don't buy baby towels, they are usually very thin and stay damp longer and breakdown faster (mine was from Mothecare). Preferably buy regular very soft towel (100% cotton) which will last longer. Same with washcloth.

lots of small nylon bags and big trashbags for diaper disposal and a pack of Baking soda and a good dustbin with a lid. When you dispose of dirty diapers, use a good bin with a tight cover and sprinkle some baking soda at the bottom of the dustbin (this helps to trap odours). At the end of the day, you tie up trashbag and take it outside (instead of constantly running after every diaper change to fling it).

Baby set: please look for one that has nail cutter, thermometer, comb, nasal pump, baby medicine spoon, nail file. Avent sells one like that.

No need for stroller, especially if in Nigeria. Which road is not dusty and uneven unless you're in the mall. Get a baby carrier (Bjorn makes good ones, they're expensive but I inherited my sisters own 10 years later. Quality is cheaper in the long run).

Diaper bag: lots of decent ones out there (I got a messenger bag type so my hubby could carry it, my sister used a strong backpack). Look for one that has changing pad inside it.

Olive oil and Shea butter for body cream rather than baby body creams. I hear most of the Johnson's on the market is fake and at least Shea butter is cheap, natural and does a beautiful job, same with olive oil.

Baby wash

Bibs (look for one size fits all).

Treated mosquito net

Bouncy chair and activity gym (so you can keep your baby somewhere if you need to have your hands free, like when bathing or cooking or just watching tv or answering the phone. Activity gym is for when baby starts rolling, put it on the floor (because I'm tired of hearing stories like "my baby rolled off the chair and fell on the floor, should I go to the hospital?? ".

an electronic sterilizer set (microwave) because all the doctors in my house dislike sterilizing tablets. But it is your choice sha. Avent makes one sterilizer set that comes with feeding bottles so no need to buy any more.

Plastic spoon and plate (but you won't need this for a while).

Are you breastfeeding, pumping or doing formula?

Please don't dress your baby up more than you. If you feel hot, your baby feels hot (even faster). If you feel cold, your baby feels cold (even faster). So unless you're constantly in an a.c. on blast, ejoor let your baby relax and use less clothing. Yes, Mama Nkechi or Mama Teni will have all sorts of unnecessary and unwanted advise to give you, but please listen to your common sense. Please listen to your common sense more.

Please don't give your child baby paracetamol or agbo to drink. The only person giving you medical advise should be a pediatrician (who will also tell you what to do and how to treat circumcision and umblical cord.

That's the basics. As time goes, you will need more and realise some stuff you don't need. HTH
Wow , thanks a lot for this . We'll use this list as a guide .

7 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List by jobseekershelp: 1:36am On Jun 09, 2015
Hotstepper:
Congratulations ! Wishing your wife a safe delivery.

For baby's clothes etc, you can shop via our Facebook page. We live abroad and buys there and sell in Nigeria.
Thanks , we live abroad too.
Re: Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List by mondaynelson20: 10:55am On Nov 04, 2015
My Name is Moral,i live in California,i have a big testimony to say to the people who have Womb problem, I have been married for four years without any child, nor pregnancy and so i became very sad and lost hope in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant and this really make life so hard for me and this made my husband to turn away from me.My sister in-law told me about DR EZIKE from the Internet,how he has helped people with this similar problem that i am going through so i contacted him and explained to him. He told me not to worry and that everything we soon be okay.He cast a spell and it was a miracle to my greatest surprise three days later my husband came back to apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,and Dr.EZIKE he gave me just water from his temple to drink and he also gave my husband some thing to rub before we made love.just few months later i got pregnant and gave birth to twins (boy and girl) we are now a happy family.i will advice you to email him now,ID:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life.his mobile number on what/apps:+2348167554235.....
Re: Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List by kem82: 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
shop for your baby at http://www.cradletoteen.com
Re: Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List by meetmal03(f): 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
There is this amazing online store for baby/kids items includding mummy items.
It is amazing and they sell quality items with pay on delivery in Lagos, abuja, PHC, Ibadan and Abeokuta.

Very reliable and UK/USA stock and even anyone can get at wholesale price at a good price.
website is www.mifant.com
Their contact is 08104323941

PS: eg of a cutie I got there

Re: Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List by tpiar: 11:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
Re: Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List by funnyme(f): 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
mondaynelson20:
My Name is Moral,i live in California,i have a big testimony to say to the people who have Womb problem, I have been married for four years without any child, nor pregnancy and so i became very sad and lost hope in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant and this really make life so hard for me and this made my husband to turn away from me.My sister in-law told me about DR EZIKE from the Internet,how he has helped people with this similar problem that i am going through so i contacted him and explained to him. He told me not to worry and that everything we soon be okay.He cast a spell and it was a miracle to my greatest surprise three days later my husband came back to apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,and Dr.EZIKE he gave me just water from his temple to drink and he also gave my husband some thing to rub before we made love.just few months later i got pregnant and gave birth to twins (boy and girl) we are now a happy family.i will advice you to email him now,ID:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life.his mobile number on what/apps:+2348167554235.....
You and your husband needs deliverance. May God help yu both. Amen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List by Hpystmum: 10:37am On Apr 15, 2016
jobseekershelp:

jobseekershelp:

please dear, where can I buy the rectangular cotton cloth diaper in Nigeria.
Re: Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List by Hpystmum: 10:43am On Apr 15, 2016
Onegai:
awwww congratulations!
Don't overdo it o grin
Diapers (buy one pack newborn, 2 packs size 1 and one pack size 2, to get you through that first few weeks. Then buy according to size after). newborns can go through 8 diaper changes daily (!!!! ) and boys pee more, but don't buy too many because you can't predict size of your baby and you don't know quickly they will grow (I've seen a baby go from newborn to size 2 in 3 weeks). so at least 1 or 2 pack of newborn diapers will hopefully last you for a week and if your baby still needs newborn, buy weekly. If after it finishes your baby needs size 1, at least you have 2 packs at home to give you time before having to run to the supermarket or market to buy more.
Baby wipes: look for the unscented ones, less likely to irritate skin.
Diaper rash cream: Sudafed is what all my sisters used (especially the one who is a pharmacist). But try and change your baby once it gets wet so it's not sitting in a wet diaper that ends up causing diaper rash.
onesies (if you're in Nigeria, get the sleeveless or short sleeved version. Do the same, one pack of 5 newborn, a one pack size 0-3).
try not to buy too many newborn sizes as babies grow like beans (very quickly). Even better, inherit some from others (I just got a lot of onesies and newborn clothing from someone whose baby has outgrown hers, so I didn't bother buying clothes).
Same with clothes and shoes, try not to buy too many until 3-6 months (God knows how many times I have been driven insane looking for one leg of baby shoe or sock that fell somewhere. And it wasn't even my own pikin sef grin ) get a few mittens until your liver is strong enough to file or cut those really sharp baby nails (because they will scratch their faces).
Receiving blanket, a few caps and some wrappers for swaddling. Ejoor look for really thin wrapper (the old type they sold was better and cotton, a breathable fabric which means less heat. So raid a parent's cupboard for their old wrapper). Or buy muslin swaddle blanket (size 44"x44" minimum).
Burp cloths: I don't like the terrycloth ones (those ones that look like towels) because they don't absorb well. Instead get the cotton clothe diaper (that rectangular fabric that's thick). Works like a charm and sometimes cheaper.
Do you have a car? If yes, get a car seat (convertible preferred over infant but you will most likely find infant more in Nigeria). Chicco and Graco make good brands.
It's upto you to decide if you want to buy pacifiers. One pack should be fine.
Bassinet and cot: if you can also inherit this from someone, do (they tend to be pricey). If not, just buy a travel bassinet and remember some babies hate cots (though eventually you will want your bed back and kick the baby out to their cot).
Towels: don't buy baby towels, they are usually very thin and stay damp longer and breakdown faster (mine was from Mothecare). Preferably buy regular very soft towel (100% cotton) which will last longer. Same with washcloth.
lots of small nylon bags and big trashbags for diaper disposal and a pack of Baking soda and a good dustbin with a lid. When you dispose of dirty diapers, use a good bin with a tight cover and sprinkle some baking soda at the bottom of the dustbin (this helps to trap odours). At the end of the day, you tie up trashbag and take it outside (instead of constantly running after every diaper change to fling it).
Baby set: please look for one that has nail cutter, thermometer, comb, nasal pump, baby medicine spoon, nail file. Avent sells one like that.
No need for stroller, especially if in Nigeria. Which road is not dusty and uneven unless you're in the mall. Get a baby carrier (Bjorn makes good ones, they're expensive but I inherited my sisters own 10 years later. Quality is cheaper in the long run).
Diaper bag: lots of decent ones out there (I got a messenger bag type so my hubby could carry it, my sister used a strong backpack). Look for one that has changing pad inside it.
Olive oil and Shea butter for body cream rather than baby body creams. I hear most of the Johnson's on the market is fake and at least Shea butter is cheap, natural and does a beautiful job, same with olive oil.
Baby wash
Bibs (look for one size fits all).
Treated mosquito net
Bouncy chair and activity gym (so you can keep your baby somewhere if you need to have your hands free, like when bathing or cooking or just watching tv or answering the phone. Activity gym is for when baby starts rolling, put it on the floor (because I'm tired of hearing stories like "my baby rolled off the chair and fell on the floor, should I go to the hospital?? ".
an electronic sterilizer set (microwave) because all the doctors in my house dislike sterilizing tablets. But it is your choice sha. Avent makes one sterilizer set that comes with feeding bottles so no need to buy any more.
Plastic spoon and plate (but you won't need this for a while).
Are you breastfeeding, pumping or doing formula?
Please don't dress your baby up more than you. If you feel hot, your baby feels hot (even faster). If you feel cold, your baby feels cold (even faster). So unless you're constantly in an a.c. on blast, ejoor let your baby relax and use less clothing. Yes, Mama Nkechi or Mama Teni will have all sorts of unnecessary and unwanted advise to give you, but please listen to your common sense. Please listen to your common sense more.
Please don't give your child baby paracetamol or agbo to drink. The only person giving you medical advise should be a pediatrician (who will also tell you what to do and how to treat circumcision and umblical cord.
That's the basics. As time goes, you will need more and realise some stuff you don't need. HTH
Please dear, where can I buy the rectangular cotton cloth diaper in Nigeria
Re: Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List by Onegai(f): 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
Hpystmum:

Please dear, where can I buy the rectangular cotton cloth diaper in Nigeria

It is Gerber brand and I don't have an exact supplier's contact so I cannot say where to get it precisely in Nigeria. But I know you can buy off Amazon or get something similar off Aliexpress.
Re: Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List by Onegai(f): 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2016
So an update:

Buy a seasponge for your baby. It's soft and will last a year or more (compared to those Gerber washcloths). Ours is still going strong. Expect to pay N750 for one big one. But do NOT buy it from the baby store or baby section of a place like Game. Theirs is N2300 and a regular type is N750. The difference is the word "baby" on the packet.

Sudocrem is an all-round good Zinc oxide cream (15%). Desitin as well (max strength is 40%). Zinc oxide creams are good for when baby has any type of rash. So rather than use it daily (they are not cheap), use either Vaseline or mix coconut oil and shea butter
as a cream and use that as a diaper cream. Then all you need is a small cup of Sudocrem that will last and only be used when rashes occur.

Aveeno, Sebamed Baby, Boots and co can be pricey for baby washed and shampoos. Johnson's is having quite some issues due to it being very harsh. May I recommend Dove Pure and Sensitive bar soap? It comes dermatologist and paeditrician-recommended and is paraben-free and fragrance-free. It is also cheap (2 bars go for less than N500 and will last). Compare that to Aveeno at N2500 per bottle.

Attend Children's birthday parties. This is a great way to stock up on stuff like plastic plates and spoons, stationaries and nice toys. I know someone who hasn't bought a pencil in 5 years for her kids grin and some party packs I've seen are ahmazingggg for great toys (computer games and art stuff and books). However, you also have to reciprocate and give nice party packs (no chinkele piece of N10 fried meat with one N5 pencil now grin)

The only medicine you should have is Infant Acetamophin (Tylenol) or Infant Aspirin (Calpol). Ask out doctor for the appropriate ages for either (one is better for newborns and the other works for babies above 3 months). Luckily, Emzor has started making Strawberry-flavoured Paracetamol, because Calpol's price is not for the faint-hearted

There is a company now making padded baby changing mats and it retails for N1000 at Game. So in case you have lost your baby changing mat or are using another bag as a bag, you can get one.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List by Onegai(f): 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
So many are still using this list, I should get paid grin

I should do a 2017 update on this list. Got a bit more info... But I'm not in the mood to type...

8 Likes

Re: Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List by Lumpyy(f): 7:10am On Apr 04, 2017
Please shop for your baby things directly from the Lagos market to you anywhere in naija,call the LAGOS SHOPPER on 07030493148!!
Re: Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List by MicroBox: 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
following....
Re: Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List by shenkron: 4:29pm On May 08, 2017
Onegai:
So many are still using this list, I should get paid grin

I should do a 2017 update on this list. Got a bit more info... But I'm not in the mood to type...

hi dear, i just stumbled on this post and i must say it was an interesting read and really insightful.. i am an expectant mother in my last trimester, i would be grateful if you can do an update on the list... pweety pleeeeaaasssseeeee embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List by Onegai(f): 11:52pm On May 10, 2017
So, this is 2017....and a lot has changed!

Dollar went from N184 to N520 to N390. Very important.

Remember how you couldn't wait to buy baby stuff, especially those super cute gender clothes (pink and blue)? Sooo adorable...and so expensive, especially if it's your first baby.
Buy precisely 5 gendered outfits for your newborn, 0-3 months. That's all you need. Seriously, how many times do you think you will go out in the first month after birth (you will be shattered emotionally and so much is overwhelming, take that time to get used to being a mum/dad). Every other outfit should be white, Grey, orange and yellow. I did that and Baby no 2 has enough clothes at home without having to shop. Which I am grateful for, because prices are not what they used to be and money is tight.
Same with older clothes: stay-at-home should be mostly white onesies and pajamas, keep those cute patterned or graphic gender onesies for later. It may be hard emotionally, but your future finances will thank you.

Same with towels, baby blanket, cup, spoon, combs, pajamas, carseat, anything that comes on options Pink, Blue or White, your choice should be White.

Remember, school (clap) fees (clap) isn't (clap) cheap.

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List by fannybaby(f): 4:54am On May 11, 2017
Great. Let me save this page kiss
Re: Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List by robotix: 5:31am On May 11, 2017
Onegai:
So an update:

Buy a seasponge for your baby. It's soft and will last a year or more (compared to those Gerber washcloths). Ours is still going strong. Expect to pay N750 for one big one. But do NOT buy it from the baby store or baby section of a place like Game. Theirs is N2300 and a regular type is N750. The difference is the word "baby" on the packet.

Sudocrem is an all-round good Zinc oxide cream (15%). Desitin as well (max strength is 40%). Zinc oxide creams are good for when baby has any type of rash. So rather than use it daily (they are not cheap), use either Vaseline or mix coconut oil and shea butter
as a cream and use that as a diaper cream. Then all you need is a small cup of Sudocrem that will last and only be used when rashes occur.

Aveeno, Sebamed Baby, Boots and co can be pricey for baby washed and shampoos. Johnson's is having quite some issues due to it being very harsh. May I recommend Dove Pure and Sensitive bar soap? It comes dermatologist and paeditrician-recommended and is paraben-free and fragrance-free. It is also cheap (2 bars go for less than N500 and will last). Compare that to Aveeno at N2500 per bottle.

Attend Children's birthday parties. This is a great way to stock up on stuff like plastic plates and spoons, stationaries and nice toys. I know someone who hasn't bought a pencil in 5 years for her kids grin and some party packs I've seen are ahmazingggg for great toys (computer games and art stuff and books). However, you also have to reciprocate and give nice party packs (no chinkele piece of N10 fried meat with one N5 pencil now grin)

The only medicine you should have is Infant Acetamophin (Tylenol) or Infant Aspirin (Calpol). Ask out doctor for the appropriate ages for either (one is better for newborns and the other works for babies above 3 months). Luckily, Emzor has started making Strawberry-flavoured Paracetamol, because Calpol's price is not for the faint-hearted

There is a company now making padded baby changing mats and it retails for N1000 at Game. So in case you have lost your baby changing mat or are using another bag as a bag, you can get one.
start a blog on this. Hian, you can write for Africa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List by bodnel: 1:29pm On May 15, 2017
mondaynelson20:

Big lie from the kingdom of darkness , and who told you any one ere needs there ex back ? They aren't lost or spiritual problem ? Because they gat none why not come straight that you are an herbalist, instead of lying that you were barren , only God gives lasting babies , devil gat nothin to offer What so ever he gives is a multiply sorrow and congrats on you juju twins
Re: Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List by erne: 6:54pm On May 24, 2017
GHANA SHEA-BUTTER FOR SALE

- It is RAW;
- It is UNREFINED;
- It is GRADE A 100% Shea-Butter;
- It is made from the finest Shea seeds from Ghana.

IT TREATS THE FOLLOWING:

- Treats Dry skin, eczema, infant eczema, Rashes

- Treats dark spots, stretch mark , burns, lessens the irritation in psoriasis,

- Removes wrinkles, blemishes, Diaper rash, scars & skin discolorations;

- Moisturizes and Heals Skin - relieves symptoms of extreme dryness, eczema, dermatitis, athletic foot and skin allergies

- Anti-inflammatory Properties .Provides Pain relief from swelling and arthritis.

- It reliefs from cold and catarrh

- It is anti-aging; it slows down the aging process.

PRICE: #1,000. PER PACK.
TO PLACE YOUR ORDER(S), Call / WhatsApp: 08139458588.

Re: Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List by lululuv(f): 10:53am On Jun 02, 2017
Onegai:
So an update:

Aveeno, Sebamed Baby, Boots and co can be pricey for baby washed and shampoos. Johnson's is having quite some issues due to it being very harsh. May I recommend Dove Pure and Sensitive bar soap? It comes dermatologist and paeditrician-recommended and is paraben-free and fragrance-free. It is also cheap (2 bars go for less than N500 and will last). Compare that to Aveeno at N2500 per bo.

This dove pure nd sensitive bar soap, is it mainly for babies or the normal Dove soap (white nd blue pack) nd can it be used for a newborn.
Re: Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List by kinah(f): 10:28am On Aug 11, 2018
meetmal03:
There is this amazing online store for baby/kids items includding mummy items.
It is amazing and they sell quality items with pay on delivery in Lagos, abuja, PHC, Ibadan and Abeokuta.

Very reliable and UK/USA stock and even anyone can get at wholesale price at a good price.
website is www.mifant.com
Their contact is 08104323941

PS: eg of a cutie I got there

Pls where in Abeokuta?

(1) (Reply)

Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) / Things Responsible Men Do When Their Partner Is Pregnant -bamisepeters' Blog / Woman Exposes Friend Who Sent Nude Photos To Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.