Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (46511 Views)

Defamation Of Character: Re-Soldier Beats Businessman In Aba / Drug: Indonesian Police Kill Nigerian For Resisting Arrest / Associate Kills Businessman In Warri, Buries Him In A Shallow Grave (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
And you're showing me this because?
That is because smelling a s s Zulus think the reasons Nigerians visit 'overrated' South Africa is for hunger, poverty and sadness. Nigerians represent well better than ugly Xhosas and dirty Zulus. angry lipsrsealed
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2015
vandalZA:
go and tell your brother that story and I know your dream is to be a south African.....keep on dreaming dreamer!
Everybody wants to become xenophobic South African citizen to you. It is no longer about stealing your jobs, fat and ugly women, etc. Bwahaha... You are talking about those big foreheaded zombies! angry lipsrsealed cry grin cheesy cool
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
The shameless South African minister of sports in his ignorance is denying the country 10-million-dollars scam to host the world cup 2010. Shame on you South Africa!!! No way I can respect dirty Zulus again, after this incidence of FIFA world cup hosting corruption(they often accused Nigerians of) and the hates for African immigrants. *ptui!*
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
vandalZA:
lol do you want me to post the likes ok Kenny Kunene the sushi king.....I'm not the small boy.....let's go me and showing of our good moments!
Ha! Eh! Please, post them here and let me analyse them for you. grin cheesy cool
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
vandalZA:
today I haven't left my home so I didn't get a chance to pass there, but you know I can do it any time as we know that those people won't finish asylum-seekers' permits in won't month or year south Africa is accommodating more than one million of Nigerians
Are you f**king serious? You would have to prove it for me to believe you. Liar! angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by 14(m): 8:13am On Jun 10, 2015
j1mmy:
Black South Africans are the laughing stock of other blacks and the world to be honest. Everyone I know (white, Asians, blacks) laughs at them.
They are the only ones I know to forgive genocide and holocaust and they are still doing it.

Mandela decided in abject stupidity to allow white people get away with not only genocide but 80% of South Africa’s wealth – for his trouble the white western world and its media decided to bestow upon him a “popular” status! His black people however got nothing, they claim to be physically free but mentally, psychologically, financially and socially they are slaves to the Whites there.

After Mandela’s death the blacks realised they can no longer touch or kill the whites who bastardised them and turned them into walking primates – they are left with anger that they must only use on other blacks!

What a sad and repugnant existence to be a black South African.

You can’t help but feel sorry when you encounter them, they are so confused that a Ugandan, Nigerian, Ghanaian, and Zimbabwean stands a better chance of success in South Africa than black South Africans. Most of them suffer from post-apartheid traumatic stress disorder and need counselling.

So what are those ugandans, nigerians, ghanaian and zimbabweans doing in ahopeless country called south africa. If it was too bad, would they have made it to that country, but we know they are there and not in nigeria for better future. you are trying to make sense but you are not.

The fact of the matter is, african immigrants, including nigerians, are in South Africa for better life. Ask yourself why they are not in your country or kenya or DRC.
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by 14(m): 8:31am On Jun 10, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRCPpcSFG7E
Nigerian Immigrants Seek Asylum Under Harsh Conditions In South Africa
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by LeSudAfricaine: 8:41am On Jun 10, 2015
all4naija:
That is because smelling a s s Zulus think the reasons Nigerians visit 'overrated' South Africa is for hunger, poverty and sadness. Nigerians represent well better than ugly Xhosas and dirty Zulus. angry lipsrsealed
Before you quote me, please go study the dictionary to improve you vocabulary of three words, you m0ron!
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by vandalZA(m): 10:12am On Jun 10, 2015
all4naija:
lolest only 5% of Nigerians enjoys to the fullest the rest (95%) poverty at its' best! DUMMY!
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by vandalZA(m): 10:15am On Jun 10, 2015
all4naija:
Everybody wants to become xenophobic South African citizen to you. It is no longer about stealing your jobs, fat and ugly women, etc. Bwahaha... You are talking about those big foreheaded zombies! angry lipsrsealed cry grin cheesy cool
you dream is to be a south African and you dream will take you a century!!! DUMMY!
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by vandalZA(m): 10:22am On Jun 10, 2015
all4naija:
The shameless South African minister of sports in his ignorance is denying the country 10-million-dollars scam to host the world cup 2010. Shame on you South Africa!!! No way I can respect dirty Zulus again, after this incidence of FIFA world cup hosting corruption(they often accused Nigerians of) and the hates for African immigrants. *ptui!*
we did it, SO WHAT.....you can talk all you want, the FACT is south Africa hosted the world cup and nothing can change that!....or can come and fetch all the developments of FIFA if you can! DUMMY!
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by vandalZA(m): 10:27am On Jun 10, 2015
all4naija:
Ha! Eh! Please, post them here and let me analyse them for you. grin cheesy cool
I'M NOT A SMALL! I don't celebrate other peoples success or good times, I rather celebrate my success! DUMMY!.....Dangote owns a private jets, how is that benefiting you!!! What can I say Nigerian mentality!
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by vandalZA(m): 10:30am On Jun 10, 2015
all4naija:

Are you f**king serious? You would have to prove it for me to believe you. Liar! angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry
lol I don't need to prove it to you that's a general knowledge in south Africa! DUMMY....!!!
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Before you quote me, please go [and] study the dictionary to improve you[sic] vocabulary of three words, you m0ron!
So much for your dictionary-study point. Bwahaha... cool grin
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2015
vandalZA:
lol I don't need to prove it to you that's a general knowledge in south Africa! DUMMY....!!!
You are just attention-seeking Zulu and a filthy South African!
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2015
vandalZA:
we did it, SO WHAT.....you can talk all you want, the FACT is south Africa hosted the world cup and nothing can change that!....or can come and fetch all the developments of FIFA if you can! DUMMY!
You are all A-holes! angry
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2015
vandalZA:
you dream is to be a south African and you dream will take you a century!!! DUMMY!
I strongly refuse that statement. No way I am going to ever dream of becoming a xenophobic citizen. angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2015
vandalZA:
I'M NOT A SMALL! I don't celebrate other peoples success or good times, I rather celebrate my success! DUMMY!.....Dangote owns a private jets, how is that benefiting you!!! What can I say Nigerian mentality!
What a primitive person excuse you gave there. I know you don't realize how you farted there. Hahaha...
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2015
vandalZA:
lolest only 5% of Nigerians enjoys to the fullest the rest (95%) poverty at its' best! DUMMY!
Provide your source, you pathetic liar!
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2015
That is what you get by living in a xenophobic society like South Africa! Either you are robbed by Xhosas or killed by Zulus. angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
14:

So what are those ugandans, nigerians, ghanaian and zimbabweans doing in ahopeless country called south africa. If it was too bad, would they have made it to that country, but we know they are there and not in nigeria for better future. you are trying to make sense but you are not.

The fact of the matter is, african immigrants, including nigerians, are in South Africa for better life. Ask yourself why they are not in your country or kenya or DRC.
There are more African immigrants in Nigeria than South Africa. It is not palpable because they are virtually blacks who look like Nigerians. The number of illegal immigrants is said to have dwarfed those accounted for by 1 to 5 ratio. Go and figure that out by yourself
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by MduZA: 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
all4naija:

There are more African immigrants in Nigeria than South Africa. It is not palpable because they are virtually blacks who look like Nigerians. The number of illegal immigrants is said to have dwarfed those accounted for by 1 to 5 ratio. Go and figure that out by yourself

you are dreaming
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2015
MduZA:

you are dreaming
lipsrsealed angry angry angry cry undecided
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by LeSudAfricaine: 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
all4naija:
So much for your dictionary-study point. Bwahaha... cool grin
I still insist mor0n
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by vandalZA(m): 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
all4naija:

You are just attention-seeking Zulu and a filthy South African!
lolest I'm a proudly south African....you can say whatever you like your brothers kill their family members to come to south Africa...over one million Nigerians are asylum-seekers in south Africa FACT!!! DUMMY!
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by vandalZA(m): 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
all4naija:

You are all A-holes! angry
did you buy petrol to fuel your generator
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by vandalZA(m): 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
all4naija:

I strongly refuse that statement. No way I am going to ever dream of becoming a xenophobic citizen. angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry
boko haram country will do! DUMMY!
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by vandalZA(m): 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
all4naija:

What a primitive person excuse you gave there. I know you don't realize how you farted there. Hahaha...
lolest that's not an excuse its a FACT! DUMMY!
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by vandalZA(m): 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
all4naija:

Provide your source, you pathetic liar!
THAT'S A GENERAL KNOWLEDGE ALL OVER THE WORLD!!! DUMMY!
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by vandalZA(m): 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
all4naija:

what can I say.....Nigerian mentality!
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by vandalZA(m): 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
all4naija:

your dream is to see Nigeria developed like south Africa.....that would take you 500years! DUMMY!
Re: Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa by j1mmy: 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
14:

South Africa's economy and infrastructural development has nothing to do with BLACK South Africans.
With some of the filth you have written so far I think it may take some time to explain this to your 4th world mindset but I will try.

The White south Africans built and developed south Africa into what is now a free market economy that anyone in the world can do business or work in, and that includes other African blacks.

The reason white south Africans wanted to exterminate all of you is simply because the black south africans are infact a cork in the wheel of progress, as we saw after the end of Apartheid.

If the rest of the world knew black south africans are incapable of commonsense, progress and development no one will stop apartheid.

I have had many jobs offered to me by white south africans because of affirmative action policy and the fact that they cannot get educated and intelligent black south africans to do them.

If black south africans were capable of the businesses, jobs and opportunities other african blacks are doing there will not be much left for foreigners. Your stupidity and backwardness created the vacuum.

I cannot remember the number of times white south african's continue to rate other african blacks as more intelligent than you primates.

Most white south africans will not rate a black south african as anything more than a monkey to be honest. That lack of respect is the reason many superior blacks are taking your opportunities from you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Most Women Prostituting In Germany Are Nigerians – Reports (Pix, Video) / Woman Rescued From Committing Suicide at Lagos Lagoon Over N150,000 debt (VIDEO) / How Cyber Criminals Clone ATM Cards, Fleece Bank Customers Of Savings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.