Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

For The Heartbroken. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Heartbroken. (3637 Views)

Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Heartbroken. by Cutehector(m): 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
Rosemary216:
uhmmmmm... Wat are we even arguin
lmao.. U don chop afternoon food na, don forget discussion... Bye bye
Re: For The Heartbroken. by Rosemary216(f): 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao.. U don chop afternoon food na, don forget discussion... Bye bye
hahahahaha... Bye
Re: For The Heartbroken. by godoluwa(m): 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
Richiy:
Sometimes it's karma, like in my case. I used to go around breaking people's hearts until mine was broken. And one may be tempted to do what czarr suggested. Keep your heart to yourself.
wat?!
Re: For The Heartbroken. by Rosemary216(f): 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
Richiy:
Sometimes it's karma, like in my case. I used to go around breaking people's hearts until mine was broken. And one may be tempted to do what czarr suggested. Keep your heart to yourself.
are u kiddin me? lol... Goin around breakin ppl's heart U tink its a toy??
Re: For The Heartbroken. by czarr(m): 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
Richiy:
.....chai heartbreaker spotted!
God is watching oo.
Re: For The Heartbroken. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
Rosemary216:
LOL, the girl really does not look classy. Wonder the kind of guys that she had broken their hearts.

Maybe kindergarten, huh? Lol
Re: For The Heartbroken. by younghartz(m): 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
I hate writing but I cnt help it wen I see people heart broken.....

[b]This goes out to all of the people who have been broken but have been strong enough to let go. For the people who have hurt so badly that they felt they could never love again, but kept their head up. For those who feel like going back to their old lover to put all the pieces back where they belong in hopes everything would fit, but accept the cold hard truth instead. For the people that learn from their mistakes and never stop moving forward, even when they take two steps back. For the people that wish loneliness wasn’t a part of them, but put up with it anyhow. For the people who come home with no missed calls, but smile anyway. For the people that periodically miss the past, but are so much more excited for the future. For the people that have wounds still healing. For the people that have so much tied to their past relationship, but break those chains to start fresh. For the people that want to look back so badly, but focus on the road ahead. For the people that pick up the phone so tempted to call, but keep their dignity intact instead. For the people that never wanted to let go, but had to. For the people that still believe in love even after all of the hurt their heart has endured. For all the people that gave up not because they were weak, but because most times it’s better just to let go[/b]
Re: For The Heartbroken. by Richiy(f): 11:25am On Jun 10, 2015
Rosemary216:

Lol. Tell that to the carefree younger version of me. Am sure she wouldn't listen. I tried undecided undecided
Re: For The Heartbroken. by Richiy(f): 11:27am On Jun 10, 2015
czarr:
.....chai heartbreaker spotted! God is watching oo.
Taaarrrr. I sure say I better pass you tongue tongue
Re: For The Heartbroken. by Richiy(f): 11:27am On Jun 10, 2015
czarr:
.....chai heartbreaker spotted! God is watching oo.
Re: For The Heartbroken. by Rosemary216(f): 11:28am On Jun 10, 2015
DeeTus:
LOL, the girl really does not look classy. Wonder the kind of guys that she had broken their hearts.

Maybe kindergarten, huh? Lol
hahaha... i no follow u talk oooooo
Re: For The Heartbroken. by Rosemary216(f): 11:47am On Jun 10, 2015
Richiy:

Lol. Tell that to the carefree younger version of me. Am sure she wouldn't listen. I tried undecided undecided
hey 'carefree younger version of Richiy' listen up! u had better go mendin dose hearts u hv broken. cos nw dat u are older, some ppl wont stop until ur heart z beyond repair! i knw u wud listen to me cos i am doin more dan jst tryin
Re: For The Heartbroken. by Rosemary216(f): 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
younghartz:
I hate writing but I cnt help it wen I see people heart broken.....

[b]This goes out to all of the people who have been broken but have been strong enough to let go. For the people who have hurt so badly that they felt they could never love again, but kept their head up. For those who feel like going back to their old lover to put all the pieces back where they belong in hopes everything would fit, but accept the cold hard truth instead. For the people that learn from their mistakes and never stop moving forward, even when they take two steps back. For the people that wish loneliness wasn’t a part of them, but put up with it anyhow. For the people who come home with no missed calls, but smile anyway. For the people that periodically miss the past, but are so much more excited for the future. For the people that have wounds still healing. For the people that have so much tied to their past relationship, but break those chains to start fresh. For the people that want to look back so badly, but focus on the road ahead. For the people that pick up the phone so tempted to call, but keep their dignity intact instead. For the people that never wanted to let go, but had to. For the people that still believe in love even after all of the hurt their heart has endured. For all the people that gave up not because they were weak, but because most times it’s better just to let go[/b]

i like dat
Re: For The Heartbroken. by Kingsasian(m): 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
@OP, you think its easy to overcome the trauma abi? May be its because you haven't been in love before. Anyway I am ready to fall in love again but whoever is coming into my life again must work hard to earn my trust.
Re: For The Heartbroken. by czarr(m): 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
Richiy:

grin
Re: For The Heartbroken. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2015
Rosemary216:
hahaha... i no follow u talk oooooo
Hehehe, babe, so if she fights me here, won't you e-fight for me?
Re: For The Heartbroken. by Rosemary216(f): 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
DeeTus:
Hehehe, babe, so if she fights me here, won't you e-fight for me?
lol... na me nd u talk am abi u want mk i drink panadol 4 ur headache besides, i no dey lyk involve myself 4trouble or fight
Re: For The Heartbroken. by younghartz(m): 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
Rosemary216:

i like dat

Really? grin
Re: For The Heartbroken. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
Rosemary216:
I can't help it when i see people who look dejected and hopeless as a result of heartbreak from the people they claim to be in love with,

When my friends come to me to tell me about how they feel over a heartbreak, i just laugh and tell them- "Don't let one setback stop you from finding love and happiness in the rest of your life."

Some people after a heartbreak feel that their world have ended. a close friend once said she feels like a walking corpse since she broke up with her guy!
Most times I hear people talking about something that went wrong in their relationship. Something terribly wrong, and now they're never going to recover from it.

People open themselves emotionally and when something doesn't go the way they planned, suddenly they vow to remain closed and cold for the rest of their lives. They decide they're never going to allow themselves to be vulnerable again, all because of one event. It seems that one event or relationship experience has the power to change the way we live. One event can set you back for weeks or even months. But one event means nothing. Life is a series of events. Every day, dozens of events happen to us. Every day we move forward in different ways.
Do not allow yourself to become traumatized by one thing. Get over it. The strong persevere and the weak are consumed by one event. When you allow one event to define you, you're saying you'd rather stay in fear, you'd rather stay traumatized, and you'd rather stay alone.
You think staying closed off emotionally from the world so nobody hurts you is the best thing to do Well, if you stay closed off emotionally, nobody will love you either. It's time to lose the fear. It's time to forget that one event holding you back. It's time to embrace your vulnerability. Vulnerability makes you feel alive. Vulnerability will help you find new love.
No one says you may have a problem free relationship, but the earlier you realize that it is not a bed of rose the better for you. You alone can define your relationship, even if its not the best, you can make it worth your while.

I wish you a heartbreak free relationship.

Heartbreaks not for the heartless
Re: For The Heartbroken. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
Rosemary216:
lol... na me nd u talk am abi u want mk i drink panadol 4 ur headache besides, i no dey lyk involve myself 4trouble or fight
Ok no problem. I was kidding actually.

I don't like trouble either.
Re: For The Heartbroken. by Rosemary216(f): 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
DeeTus:
Ok no problem. I was kidding actually.

I don't like trouble either.
hehehehe... I hope so
Re: For The Heartbroken. by Rosemary216(f): 9:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
younghartz:

Really? grin
yup wink
Re: For The Heartbroken. by FhemmyKW(m): 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
Every person in a serious relationship has d tendency of been heartbroken. @Op, if uve never been hrtbroken, that means u are either single, breaking pplz hrt, still with ur first ever bf or in a no string attach relationship.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Universities Where Student Have Most Sex Revealed / Guys Only! Which Would You Add 4inches To? / About My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.