Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS (9608 Views)

Guys, How Will Y'all Handle Such A Tempting Situation?(pics) / What Would You Do In This Situation?:(pics) / What Would You Do In This Situation?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
Say no to temptation
Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by Sexxkillz: 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
realdee44:
someone who just escaped from a rapist will not border to cover her hair with a cap & will not have such boldness as the lady on that pic.
What if her hair was covered before?
Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
D hot slap wey i go tear my guy if he stare at her talkess of stopping d car to help her will hot pass hell fire cheesy his ear go dey ring bell for months.
Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Say no to temptation
mchew
Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by czarr(m): 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
......I'll give her a lift.
den give her my number to call me whenever she's 'stranded'.
it's called lending a helping hand.
Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by sarmiie(m): 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
For me, will stop and give her money to pick a taxi or just ignore her, the rain won't kill her..
I no fit take chances abeg
Men will always be Men smiley

You value practicality over ideology.......
#smartgirl
Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by realdee44(f): 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sexxkillz:
What if her hair was covered before?
if her hair was covered b4, the cap will surely fall because like you said she may have fought with the rapist.
Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by cold(m): 11:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
realdee44:
a victim of rape will not walk on the street with such boldness with a cap on gosh!!!! Men!!!
But how would you know?
Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by realdee44(f): 11:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
cold:

But how would you know?
If you have a good sense of reasoning then you will know taking a proper look at that pic you will know its a delibrate act & not a rape victim or even attempted rape.
Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by cold(m): 11:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
realdee44:
If you have a good sense of reasoning then you will know taking a proper look at that pic you will know its a delibrate act & not a rape victim or even attempted rape.
That much is clear to everyone. My first comment was based on your conclusion that any lady walking around like that must be mad. You shouldn't be quick to judge or jump into conclusions about people until you have the full facts to make a sensible deduction.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by ronald4lif(m): 11:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
Do one go about giving a lift to just anyone crying on the streets or is it coz of her ukwu?. Na today we begin see ukwu ni
Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by Odunharry(m): 11:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
D hot slap wey i go tear my guy if he stare at her talkess of stopping d car to help her will hot pass hell fire cheesy his ear go dey ring bell for months.
damn.. you de vex o
Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by Olypeppy(f): 12:47am On Jun 09, 2015
I will find a taxi for her just to avoid stories that touches d heart
Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by Engrpj(m): 12:48am On Jun 09, 2015
Elephantiasis Filariasis...smh
Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by Sugahylz(f): 7:13am On Jun 09, 2015
Why is she walking in the streets half naked?
She should keep walking...let d rain beat her well well, she already looks like she wants to go swimming
Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by realdee44(f): 9:51am On Jun 09, 2015
cold:

That much is clear to everyone. My first comment was based on your conclusion that any lady walking around like that must be mad. You shouldn't be quick to judge or jump into conclusions about people until you have the full facts to make a sensible deduction.
looking at that pic you will no that it was not rape. Can't you see how bold she is walking.
Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by Rheetari(f): 10:15am On Jun 09, 2015
Midehi:
give her a lift ofcourse....but the man should promise to look one way.
lift na where? egbe! if I hear say you give her lift.
Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by Rheetari(f): 10:16am On Jun 09, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
we will walk on.
Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by uniqueren(f): 10:30am On Jun 09, 2015
shey na me see am? my husband no see anything so I go just leave am make he drive jejely dey go
pick who for wat nah??
Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by cold(m): 10:54am On Jun 09, 2015
realdee44:
looking at that pic you will no that it was not rape. Can't you see how bold she is walking.
Sigh..you'll never get it. It's a lost cause.
Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:40am On Jun 09, 2015
realdee44:
what are u saying? People should stop thinking nagatively? In the first place no one in her right sence should go out dressed like that. If you see. Someone dressed that way you, then the person must be mad.

C'mon ma'am. What if she was robbed, and her clothes stolen? grin
Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 09, 2015
If my wife like or not,i Must carry amu

1 Like

Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by capsule(m): 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
Olypeppy:
I will find a taxi for her just to avoid stories that touches d heart
... U dnt trust ur guy, I suppose...
Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by Olypeppy(f): 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
capsule:
... U dnt trust ur guy, I suppose...
Abeg free Trust...
Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by capsule(m): 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ladies, y una de hate fellow ladies nw...what's wrong in helping a lady in need...is it inferiority complex, insecurity or outright jealousy? Me I ko help d beb sha...I fit even drop frm d car, give her d car, make she go drop d gal, then come back and pick me up...then whn we get home...we part ways......if she cnt trust me...y r we dating/married...
Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by BJ4REEL(m): 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
hmm...... Over to you @mzztega
@creamish
wink
Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by MzzTega(f): 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2015
BJ4REEL:
hmm...... Over to you @mzztega
@creamish
wink
I will pass oo. All these people from another world.
Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by BJ4REEL(m): 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
MzzTega:

I will pass oo. All these people from another world.
Another world?....lol
How is ur day going?
Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by MzzTega(f): 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
BJ4REEL:
Another world?....lol
How is ur day going?
Smooth. Yours?
Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by BJ4REEL(m): 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2015
MzzTega:
Smooth. Yours?
Stressful, but not bad sha wink
Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by MzzTega(f): 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
BJ4REEL:
Stressful, but not bad sha wink
Ohh. Sorry for the stress

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding / Kenya Lady Shocks Her Followers As She Livestreamed Herself Having Sex With Man / Meet 29 Years Old 'Muscle Goddess' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.