Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,848 members, 7,806,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS (9611 Views)

Guys, How Will Y'all Handle Such A Tempting Situation?(pics) / What Would You Do In This Situation?:(pics) / What Would You Do In This Situation?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by Creamish(f): 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
BJ4REEL:
hmm......
Over to you @mzz.tega

@creamish

wink

It all depends on the man I married...but for my conscience sake, I'l pick her up n drop her off at a boutique, buy her a pair of pants & give her N500 to find her way home.

.....no conversation necessary in the car.

..... we don't need her number to be sure she got home safe.. she'z old enuff to know her way home.

......I must be able to see her actions thru my rear-view mirror. grin
Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by BJ4REEL(m): 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
Creamish:

It all depends on the man I married...but for my conscience sake, I'l pick her up n drop her off at a boutique, buy her a pair of pants & give her N500 to find her way home.

.....no conversation necessary in the car.

..... we don't need her number to be sure she got home safe.. she'z old enuff to know her way home.

......I must be able to see her actions thru my rear-view mirror. grin

haha........grin
Not bad sha, but hope you wont be suprised when you get home and your caring hubby calls her to know if she is ok? grin

Dont ask me for expo of how he got her number oo grin

Magical something? wink
Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by BJ4REEL(m): 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2015
MzzTega:

Ohh. Sorry for the stress
smiley
Thanks dear, appreciate!
Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by chigoizie7(m): 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
Choi, dis kind situation don land me better slap once ooh.

Gozie:- choiii, nawa oooh, (mouth still open)

Gf :- babe, what's wrong? (Follows d direction of my eyes) mtcheeeew, (slaps me) asshole.

Gozie:- wetin dat one come mean nah? U no see as dat guy take snatch dat woman purse? (Lies).

Gf:- sori I tot u were looking @ dat biitch( kiss kiss)

Gozie:- no try dat nonsense again oooh,(holding my cheeks still looking @ d nyash)

Mehn, tufiakwa to guys,
Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by Creamish(f): 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2015
BJ4REEL:

haha........grin
Not bad sha, but hope you wont be suprised when you get home and your caring hubby calls her to know if she is ok? grin

Dont ask me for expo of how he got her number oo grin

Magical something? wink

naaaa.....not even remotely possible. Iv got the eye of a tiger! grin
Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by preetyb(f): 6:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
Sexxkillz:
What if the wife is more sexy and has a better yansh than the woman in the rain?

Just see it as helping someone in need. People should stop thinking negatively and perversely all the time.

Someone who needs help wouldn't dress like dat.
Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by BJ4REEL(m): 7:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
Creamish:

naaaa.....not even remotely possible. Iv got the eye of a tiger! grin
Hehe......
Tigress grin
How was your day?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by McWhillion(m): 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
wikaid grin
ladyteska:
she is pretending,even though she is crying,she likes her condition so i will do nothing
Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by Creamish(f): 7:34am On Jun 10, 2015
BJ4REEL:

Hehe......

Tigress grin

How was your day?

Was good. Morning. smiley
Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by BJ4REEL(m): 7:53am On Jun 10, 2015
Creamish:

Was good. Morning. smiley
smiley
Morning dear, how was your night?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by Guruscrew: 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Sup.. can we hook up..
Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by missKiffy(f): 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
I will keep driving cheesy
Re: Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS by dyabman(m): 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
For me, will stop and give her money to pick a taxi or just ignore her, the rain won't kill her..
I no fit take chances abeg
Men will always be Men smiley

Rain can't , won't kill her. You've said it all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Nigerians Always Marry Each Other? / Ladies , Pls Pls Beware / My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.