Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,177 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Some Reasons That A Lady May Not Be Having Suitors - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Reasons That A Lady May Not Be Having Suitors (2093 Views)

13 Hot Reasons Why A Lady May Say No To Your Proposal / Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors / Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Reasons That A Lady May Not Be Having Suitors by olate: 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
I have been thinking about why men are not attracted to some ladies and have come to gather these facts.

1. You are not neat: this is a great turn off for me and most men. We like ladies who are always neat, hair well combed even if there is no weave-on, use roll on even if u can't buy perfumes.

2. You are not respectful: most men like being treated with respect regardless of our status(president, MD, Prof, mr , guy) .And you disrespect our fellow man in front of us? That paints a real picture of who you will be if you are taken as a wife.

3. You dress too flashy: if a lady appears to flashy with expensive jewelrys and gadgets men will be like " a guy is pumping cash on her, no need to go there, or she is too expensive in looks, she could be demanding or expensive to maintain.

4. You don't fear God: you like to hang at places where immorality is carried out, night clubs, brothels, you flirt with different guys in public places? Yes that 'll fetch you temporary fame but no good name. Who want that kind girl as wife? No be me o.

these r just some of the things that keep men away from some ladies.
Guys u can add ur own o.
Re: Some Reasons That A Lady May Not Be Having Suitors by CountDracula(m): 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ure ugly
Re: Some Reasons That A Lady May Not Be Having Suitors by daimsy(f): 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Some Reasons That A Lady May Not Be Having Suitors by GeneralQuamdeen: 8:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
olate:
I have been thinking about why I am not attracted to some ladies and have come to gather these facts.

1. You don't take care of yourself: this is a great turn off for me and most men. We like ladies who take care of themselves well, always neat, hair well combed even if there is no weave-on, use roll on even if u can't buy perfumes.

2. You are not respectful: I and most men like being treated with respect regardless of our status(president, MD, Prof, mr , guy) .you greet me 'good morning' and then because I no ask you out you start to greet me 'how you dey' I tell you say I dey sick ?And you disrespect our fellow man in front of us? That paints a real picture of who you will be if I take you as a wife.

3. You dress too flashy: if a lady appears to flashy with too costly jewelry and gadjets men will be like " a guy is pumping cash on her, no need to go there, or she is too expensive in looks, she could be demanding or expensive to maintain.

4. You don't fear God: you like to hang at places where immorality is carried out, night clubs, brothels, you flirt with different guys in public places? Yes that 'll fetch you temporary fame but no good name. Who want that kind girl as wife? No be me o.

these r just some of the things that keep men away from some ladies.
Guys u can add ur own o.
the bolded conflicts with your facts
Re: Some Reasons That A Lady May Not Be Having Suitors by Sexxkillz: 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
Check yourself.

If you aren't attracted to ladies, why aren't ladies attracted to you, since you are the neatest, most respectful God fearing man on earth, who also isn't flashy?

Again, check yourself.
Re: Some Reasons That A Lady May Not Be Having Suitors by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sexxkillz:
Check yourself.

If you aren't attracted to ladies, why aren't ladies attracted to you, since you are the neatest, most respectful God fearing man on earth, who also isn't flashy?

Again, check yourself.
Almighty blackettgrin

He who is, who was and who is yet to come. . . I hail thee cool
Re: Some Reasons That A Lady May Not Be Having Suitors by IamLEGEND1: 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
so a girl says "HOW U DEY" and she is disrespectful?

u want her to always be "GOOD MORNIN" "GOOD AFTERNOON" "GOOD EVENIN".

Na business meeting una dey?
Re: Some Reasons That A Lady May Not Be Having Suitors by emperorchedda(m): 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
Lol

Watch how they disagree with OP
Re: Some Reasons That A Lady May Not Be Having Suitors by daimsy(f): 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sexxkillz:
Check yourself.

Again, check yourself.
erm...
Re: Some Reasons That A Lady May Not Be Having Suitors by Sexxkillz: 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
daimsy:
erm...
Erm?
Re: Some Reasons That A Lady May Not Be Having Suitors by daimsy(f): 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sexxkillz:
Erm?
Blackett is that you?
Re: Some Reasons That A Lady May Not Be Having Suitors by olate: 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
so a girl says "HOW U DEY" and she is disrespectful?

u want her to always be "GOOD MORNIN" "GOOD AFTERNOON" "GOOD EVENIN".

Na business meeting una dey?
na that kind ' how u dey' when show say the babe no dey concerned about your welfare @ all.. But just to belittle you.

(1) (Reply)

V / Ladies Only: A Polygamy Or A Cheating Husbands / Catholic Church Finally Endorse Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.