Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:16 PM

Who Else Got Dis Hot Deal Frm MTN? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Else Got Dis Hot Deal Frm MTN? (4850 Views)

Who else Got 40GB For Re-registration?? / Who Else Got This Surprise From MTN / Code To Stop A Number Frm Calling You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got Dis Hot Deal Frm MTN? by Queeee(m): 9:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
I got dis msg frm Mtn. 100mb for 100 naira. How true is dis. anybdy with an idea on how long d mb will last?

Re: Who Else Got Dis Hot Deal Frm MTN? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
Wat is d code...lemme given it a try undecided
Re: Who Else Got Dis Hot Deal Frm MTN? by franconian: 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
I got the message but I considered it too expensive.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Got Dis Hot Deal Frm MTN? by jimohibrahim(m): 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
Don't even think of it.... Cos that message isn't from mtn.
He stored that user with data deal tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Got Dis Hot Deal Frm MTN? by Lagusta(m): 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
jimohibrahim:

Its from mtn, I got the same message....

Its a pity I deleted it tho....
Re: Who Else Got Dis Hot Deal Frm MTN? by Queeee(m): 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2015
yusufogrin:
Wat is d code...lemme given it a try undecided
Jst text 100 to 131
Re: Who Else Got Dis Hot Deal Frm MTN? by Queeee(m): 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
jimohibrahim:
n
Nawa to yu o...who else gat d code 131, if not MTN
Re: Who Else Got Dis Hot Deal Frm MTN? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got Dis Hot Deal Frm MTN? by sugarvallly(f): 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
got it
Re: Who Else Got Dis Hot Deal Frm MTN? by undercurrent(m): 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
Got it too. Will last for 7 days. Cool deal.
Re: Who Else Got Dis Hot Deal Frm MTN? by mymissingrib(m): 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
dnt bother urself if u send anytin to 131 it wont deliver;
Re: Who Else Got Dis Hot Deal Frm MTN? by mrbillz(m): 11:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
Got it too
Re: Who Else Got Dis Hot Deal Frm MTN? by macdon4all(m): 5:54am On Jun 09, 2015
I did got it
Re: Who Else Got Dis Hot Deal Frm MTN? by lordraiden(m): 6:50am On Jun 09, 2015
I don't knw if Mtn machines are aving problems they av been sending rubbish of recent
Re: Who Else Got Dis Hot Deal Frm MTN? by churchkilo(m): 8:01am On Jun 09, 2015
got the msg too but don't know how long it'll last
Re: Who Else Got Dis Hot Deal Frm MTN? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 09, 2015
Just tried it dis morning. Its valid 4 seven days
Re: Who Else Got Dis Hot Deal Frm MTN? by franugo(m): 11:09am On Jun 09, 2015
kolaawole:
Just tried it dis morning. Its valid 4 seven days

wow thats a good deal actually...does it surf at the normal speed?
Re: Who Else Got Dis Hot Deal Frm MTN? by jimohibrahim(m): 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
Lagusta:

Ok boss
Re: Who Else Got Dis Hot Deal Frm MTN? by ritababe(f): 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
Lagusta:

i got mine 100mb am using it now, but its very slow
Re: Who Else Got Dis Hot Deal Frm MTN? by Lagusta(m): 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2015
ritababe:

i got mine 100mb am using it now, but its very slow

Don't mind them, the thing slow pass mtel....
Re: Who Else Got Dis Hot Deal Frm MTN? by ritababe(f): 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
Lagusta:

Don't mind them, the thing slow pass mtel....

lol, e no slow for browsing sha na for downloading e for dey slow
Dont forget to vote lekinz for mr nairaland 2015 tnx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Got Dis Hot Deal Frm MTN? by Lordabas: 11:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
Queeee:
Jst text 100 to 131
what mtn plan are u on?
Re: Who Else Got Dis Hot Deal Frm MTN? by ROYALTIPPERS: 10:17am On Jun 10, 2015
NAIRALANDERS PLEASE BEWARE OF EILENTRUST (A DATA SELLER), HIS NOW SHOWING HIS TRUE COLOR; A FRAUD. TRANSFERRED MONEY TO HIS ZENITH BANK ACCOUNT FOR MORE THAN 3 DAYS NOW.
HE HAS REFUSED TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE TRANSFER, AND NO LONGER PICKING HIS CALLS.

BEWARE OF THIS FRAUD. THEY DECEIVE PEOPLE BY INITIALLY WINNING THEIR TRUST, THEN START DEFRAUDING NAIRALANDERS.

BEWARE.
Re: Who Else Got Dis Hot Deal Frm MTN? by ewosk: 9:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
MTN NEED SERIOUS SANCTIONS.......
Activated this offer...got a text of showing 100mb which will last for a week...went ahead to browse...n wallop my account went down to 0.0
Called call centre n was told dey av issues with the plan. n. ar working on.it....bt my credit na gone too soon
Re: Who Else Got Dis Hot Deal Frm MTN? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
Traffic has always been a problem for us blog/website owners but no more expensive adverts rates you pay to people to put up adverts you can now advertise on snowmoney and drive thousands of visitors to your blog/site in a matter of days
I started snowmoney blog on December 2014 8th my birthday now i rank 1million and climbing day by day on alexa out of over 100million website worldwide,Don't believe me just check me up on alexa.com check for www.blog.snowmoney.com.ng or www.snowmoney.com.ng
You too can be like me just advertise on snowmoney special traffic diver and you will not regret it and know this im not a guy of many words im just 23 and i set out in nigeria to beat best bloggers in just 2years so whats your target.
Look at me in just 3months i have over 30000users and daily traffic of 700to800 new unique visitors if dont believe me just check my rank on alexa and see how its jumping top sites you too can be like me and who im i my names are IMMACULATE SNOW MBAEZUE i hail from anambra in nigeria i started blogging to make entertainment seekers to get the best download of there favorite tv series/movies/music album/video games and now i can did it a short while and trust me it was not easy so you to can get my kind of campaign adverts that puts your blog on top in a short time so what are my plan rate
40dollors=2500visitors for a month
60dollors=5000visitors for a month
100dollors=10000visitors for a month
200dollors=25000visitors for a month
400dollors=50000visitors for a month
750dollors=100000visitors for a month
You see how you can trend just like me so for my payment details for people using paypal you can pay to my paypal account @ SNOWKING.SNOWKING@YAHOO.COM
Then for people in nigeria you can pay to my nigerian bank account @ access bank account name:IMMACULATE MBAEZUE ACCOUNT NUMBER:0048326016
After payment is made you can email me your details like name/teller number and your number and my contacts are snowking.snowking@yahoo.com bbm 2a27dc16 my facebook immaculate mbaezue my linkedin immaculate snow twitter snowmoneys
Then for my number to be giving to you you have to contact me ist with these i gave you up there for adverts and payments made before i can issue my number why because i hate prank calls and im too busy for that and for people who want to make money on www.snowmoney.com.ng here are the step by step to do it
Snowmoney.com.ng is an easy money making system specially made for Nigerians who seek to make money from the internet without stressing there selfs by having there own websites or jobs,what am i saying why don’t you try it for your self just go over to snowmoney.com.ng put in your email in the link giving to you there just look at the picture below then when you are done a code is automatically sent to your email then use it to come create an account on the site then when you are done registering and remember to fully state your details both your bank details that’s where money will always be paid into for you then when you are done registering, login to your account then a fee of 1000naira will be needed to activate your account and you will see the bank you will be needed to pay in your money well shown when you are logged in so when done just share your code that was sent to your email to all your friends to come register with it instead of them requesting for a new code from the site and when there register with your code and activate there accounts you will be making 500naria per person electronically wired to your account every time someone refers to your code,so what are you waiting for fly over there and cash in big time
Then if you want the latest movie/tv series/gAMES/music visit http://blog.snowmoney.com.ng/ or http://www.snowfilms.co/
Re: Who Else Got Dis Hot Deal Frm MTN? by Youngpo413: 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
Nice one
Re: Who Else Got Dis Hot Deal Frm MTN? by brize(m): 11:16am On Jun 29, 2015
ewosk:
MTN NEED SERIOUS SANCTIONS.......
Activated this offer...got a text of showing 100mb which will last for a week...went ahead to browse...n wallop my account went down to 0.0
Called call centre n was told dey av issues with the plan. n. ar working on.it....bt my credit na gone too soon
have they done anything about that?? Cos i am having the same issue here for over 2weeks now
Re: Who Else Got Dis Hot Deal Frm MTN? by meekmanners: 11:46am On Jun 29, 2015
forget all dis probabilities. browse free for certain. contact me on whatsapp-07037447428

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xiaomi's Flagship For 2021, The MI 11 Is Out. (specs And Price) / Missed Calls / Tecno Driod Pad 8, Poo Or Am Just Unlucky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.