Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Redeployment From Kogi State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Redeployment From Kogi State (1247 Views)

2 Major Ways To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment / Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment / NYSC Batch B Redeployment From Camp!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redeployment From Kogi State by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
please i will need to hear from corpers in the house...

my dearest freind was redeployed from kogi state after camp to benin and was told by nysc that they would receive their redeployment letters via the nysc website so that they continue with redeployment procedures in the various states they were redeployed to...As at this moment they have not heard a thing from nysc,no information to keep them abreast of their redeployment..

i will like to know if this problem is peculiar just to corp members who camped in kogi state or it affects all redeployed corp members round the country..And what presently is the solution to this frustrating process...

thank you...
Re: Redeployment From Kogi State by dejt4u(m): 6:18am On Jun 09, 2015
IzonOwei:
please i will need to hear from corpers in the house...

my dearest freind was redeployed from kogi state after camp to benin and was told by nysc that they would receive their redeployment letters via the nysc website so that they continue with redeployment procedures in the various states they were redeployed to...As at this moment they have not heard a thing from nysc,no information to keep them abreast of their redeployment..

i will like to know if this problem is peculiar just to corp members who camped in kogi state or it affects all redeployed corp members round the country..And what presently is the solution to this frustrating process...

thank you...
enter here and tag sadiqyinka
https://www.nairaland.com/2189462/nysc-mobilization-general-complaints-enquiries/110#34573133
Re: Redeployment From Kogi State by suyamasta(m): 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2015
@IzonOwei the information will be only accessed on the Nysc website, after login in u will see if you have been mobilized or not
Re: Redeployment From Kogi State by tunde4top(m): 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2015
@IzonOwei. I am a batch a 2015 corp member. I also relocated from cross-river to ogun, and my relocation letter has been on my nysc account dashboard since the last day in camp. I was sent a congrat message on the success of my relocation attempt. After cross-river relocation team pasted the details of the people they relocate, the state co-ordinator said that the list is still not authentic, because after there conviction that they should be relocated, they will still forward the details to abuja relocation team with evidences, then the abuja relocation team will now give the final say. If they agree on the state relocation team, you will be sent a congratulation message from abuja on your last day in camp (and you will be told to proceed to your dashboard for printing of your relocation letter), if they disagree, then no message will be sent to you, and your relocation status on the relocation list pasted in your camp has been reversed by higher authority.
Re: Redeployment From Kogi State by fynex(m): 11:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
People have started getting approval, a friend of mine just told me this evening,so I think your friend should check back!

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Camp Requirements : Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Orientation Camp / Will A Relocated Stream 1 Corp Member Be In Stream 1 Or Stream 2 / Thus, Its The Clarion Call: A Poem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.