Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

I Need A Useful Solution To Stop My Pc's Stuttering - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need A Useful Solution To Stop My Pc's Stuttering (851 Views)

I Can't Watch Video In My PC / Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself / Pls What Can I Do To Stop My Bold 2 From Hanging? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Useful Solution To Stop My Pc's Stuttering by glowyous(f): 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
recently i have been experiencing some issues with my pc.it stutters while am watching movies with either the windows media player or the vlc player.it seems to get worse each day.i also noticed the stuttering while playing games.i need a useful information on the solutions from u guys.tanx in advance
Re: I Need A Useful Solution To Stop My Pc's Stuttering by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
U guys should help her.

cc
adetwin
deji2009
Re: I Need A Useful Solution To Stop My Pc's Stuttering by adetwin(m): 7:09am On Jun 09, 2015
Pls your location let's see if we can send an engineer to help fix it up,

If you can re-install the vlc player and did you just format your system??
Re: I Need A Useful Solution To Stop My Pc's Stuttering by justi4jesu(f): 7:10am On Jun 09, 2015
glowyous:
recently i have been experiencing some issues with my pc.it stutters while am watching movies with either the windows media player or the vlc player.it seems to get worse each day.i also noticed the stuttering while playing games.i need a useful information on the solutions from u guys.tanx in advance

Do you have updated Anti-virus?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Useful Solution To Stop My Pc's Stuttering by zizomaticz(m): 10:25am On Jun 10, 2015
The problem you have is called "flickering", it's a common problem with most laptops expecially HP computers. Well it's an easy fix if you do know how to dismantle a laptop. The plug that fits into the dashboard or even the cable is displaced or faulty.

I'm sure you have to hit the laptop sometimes to stop the flickering. I fixed mine several times myself by opening the laptop and doing the needful. But, in your case, you need a technician to that for you.

Hope that helps
Re: I Need A Useful Solution To Stop My Pc's Stuttering by glowyous(f): 11:39am On Jun 10, 2015
zizomaticz:
The problem you have is called "flickering", it's a common problem with most laptops expecially HP computers. Well it's an easy fix if you do know how to dismantle a laptop. The plug that fits into the dashboard or even the cable is displaced or faulty.

I'm sure you have to hit the laptop sometimes to stop the flickering. I fixed mine several times myself by opening the laptop and doing the needful. But, in your case, you need a technician to that for you.

Hope that helps

tanx
i'ld work on it
Re: I Need A Useful Solution To Stop My Pc's Stuttering by glowyous(f): 11:40am On Jun 10, 2015
justi4jesu:

Do you have updated Anti-virus?

yes i do
Re: I Need A Useful Solution To Stop My Pc's Stuttering by justi4jesu(f): 11:44am On Jun 10, 2015
glowyous:

yes i do

Then try reformatting your system.
Re: I Need A Useful Solution To Stop My Pc's Stuttering by dazekid(m): 5:46am On Jun 11, 2015
Your computer might generally be running slowly but you'd only notice it clearly doing such things as mentioned. You should check to see if your fan(s) runs properly and also try to get dust out and see what happens. I'd be willing to put money on it being the fans though.
Re: I Need A Useful Solution To Stop My Pc's Stuttering by koseepaaro(m): 6:55am On Jun 11, 2015
OP, if I may request, could you please give us the configuration of your system so that we can know exactly where the problem comes from. I've seen several lower configuration pentium 4 computer (both laptop and desktop) giving similar symptom when using it to watch movie using any media player.

(1) (Reply)

Help A Nairalander With His Laptop Problem / One Month Old Used Asus Notebook Laptop For Sale / Help!!! Seriously In Need Of A Working Links To Update My Hp Elitebook Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.