Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year (43222 Views)

Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures / FG Reduces Oil Imports As Production Begins In Warri, Kaduna Refineries / Lagos To Join Oil Producing States In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by 7lives: 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2015
Rose2014:
Hopefully this will make my ewedu brothers to stop peeing in their pants when they hear 'secession'
Ewedu consumers depending on oil for their daily bread since 1914. With this type of news, I expect them to feel safe enough to support Biafra or at the very least 'resource control'

Either way #Godwin#

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
dayo23:
Ondo state and now Lagos....I luv my tribe, beside this will further boast the Economy of the south west.
Bro how old are you sef? You love your tribe because of oil?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by DAPMAN601: 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2015
Rose2014:
Hopefully this will make my ewedu brothers to stop peeing in their pants when they hear 'secession'
Ewedu consumers depending on oil for their daily bread since 1914. With this type of news, I expect them to feel safe enough to support Biafra or at the very least 'resource control'

Either way #Godwin#

have u no got no education? Did Nigeria start drilling oil in 1914? Do u not know that this same ewedu u jeer about, was used to feed ur fore fathers before discovery of oil, which has led us to shambles

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by DAPMAN601: 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
Rose2014:

Either way #Godwin#

have u got no education? Did Nigeria start drilling oil in 1914? Do u not know that this same ewedu u jeer about, was used to feed ur fore fathers before discovery of oil, which has led us to shambles

1 Like

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2015
Can the niger delta be allowed to breath now?...can we be free from all blood suckers...?..can the lagos elites who are neck deep into oil in the niger delta now leave us in peace and manage the 3700 per barrel production from the new found field in lagos...leave our angbami, ehras,the bonga,the akpo,the eginas the gbarans, the focadoz, the obobs for us..?.. angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2015
Of what use? Which country go buyam??
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by erisegun: 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
muzzafar:
Yes let youroba enjoy their oil wells let Biafra be now why are they trying to stop Biafra? Cant youruba leave Biafra and enjoy their oil alone? Why do they always want to fight us?
woz dis1 sayin? Was it nt d igbos dat started d 1967 (1st)civil war. Mtchewwww
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by themodernman: 10:05pm On Jun 10, 2015
4stylz:

I am happy so you can leave Niger delta oil alone; fool, you think it's just about the oil? It's because of foolish people like you they want out. Na by force? Take oil away, they still want out, you think oil started this tribal problem? ask historians they will tell you it started before Nigerians even knew what oil could do.

Good Nigerians are trying to make Nigeria a better place for everyone, you are talking trash on a good news

Sharrap joor na because of "our Oyel" jarey grin
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by justhelp(m): 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2015
Rose2014:

That one is A million dollar question grin
who is this new prostitute from landlocked region ?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by olusipimp(m): 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
after1:

Yiboo troll. Ahahahahaha. Oloshi
Why arguing with all those flat headed tribe,they're pained cos anytym they want to form their useless biafra,state,we're ready for them......we generate and now producing oil,we don't even need their oil cos china who are τ̲̣̣̥hε̲̣̣̣̥ highest bidders has rejected their oil........they're cursed but ojuku of cursed memory

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by M4gunners: 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2015
StOla:
"Our oyel" people would let us hear word now.
No today? Let them start it first before you start shouting.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by Mistermamus(m): 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2015
more wealth for dere greedy jagaban or whatever they call him

1 Like

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by mickyarams: 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
Rose2014:

Either way #Godwin#

I hope you know that this forum you are typing your bile on was created by the so called ewedu consumers you're talking about.
Ashiere, olori buruku, omo ibo jatijati.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by 7lives: 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2015
Rose2014:

Either way #Godwin#

Na by force?, amala people will not fight or support your Biafra quest, every tribe for themselves God for all of us.
Name just one war you biafrans have fought in support of amala people? we have nothing in common don't you just get it?.
Take your Biafra and go as long as you don't take what does not belong to you on your way out, vaya cum dios.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 10, 2015
Mistermamus:
more wealth for dere greedy jagaban or whatever they call him
they dont even knw that it is more wealth for there master tinubu.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by lastpage: 10:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
dayo23:
Ondo state and now Lagos....I luv my tribe, beside this will further boast the Economy of the south west.

Sebi dem talk say if we no drink the "Oiyel in S/S", we go die of hunger?

Really, Nigerians, especially the "Biafra-mongering" Ibos need to chill-out.
What everyone should be clamouring for is GOOD GOVERNANCE & ZERO TOLERANCE FOR CORRUPTION.

There is enough resources in ALL parts of Nigeria to make every Nigerian live comfortably, with hardwork and foresight.

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by olusipimp(m): 10:14pm On Jun 10, 2015
zendy:

Who told you this? Take away Lagos and tell me what is left in the SW? The same Lagos collectively built by everyone? It is a good thing that Oil might soon be pumping out of the South-west. Hopefully, this will finally help the Yorubas leave Biafran agitators alone. Who knows? It might even help the Yoruba man get back a sense of self determination and sovereignty. Two vital human traits that the Yoruba man has long thrown away in the name of 'one Nigeria'.
Will ♈όϋ shut that ur useless mouth and think right with that ur flat head,where were ur tribes when da obas of lagos fought,where were ur flat head tribes when lagos war was fought and now γ̲̣̣̥ou̶̲̥̅̊ have da guts to say lagos was collectively developed,its ur tribe that's perpetrating evils in dis same sw....for all crimes in sw,flat head ppl caused 89% of it.......think bfor spill out trash.fht
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by sharpchap: 10:16pm On Jun 10, 2015
na lie. no oil in Lagos state. dem no go see any tin. if to say oil dey there why dem con dey target oil block for south-south? no let anybody deceive una ooo! which oil? mchew! na palm oil??

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by hansad: 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
May God let Lagos and SW Oil Output be bigger than from SS and SE very soon.

This way, people of SW shall discontinue with their discouraging blackmail of people of SE and SS who would want their different countries from Nigeria.

Once oil is found in greater quantities in the SW, the bondage people of former southeast region are kept in Nigeria shall be broken once the SW declares independence from Nigeria.
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by Youngsmith1414: 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
we are looking for a better Nigeria with this our discrimination of people by tribe, we are going no were.
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by Mistermamus(m): 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2015
IzonOwei:
they dont even knw that it is more wealth for there master tinubu.. grin
lol dey mind dem mumu na mumu smh
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by erico2k2(m): 10:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
Rose2014:

Either way #Godwin#

get a bit Educated, howmany Biafran state are there i n the Niger Delta??

1 Like

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by justhelp(m): 10:20pm On Jun 10, 2015
nasty45:
Scam.... I don't believe it
yes you can not believe something like this especially when the good news is for yorubas, and you are to receive good news in your family since you were born,pls get a life.
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by Demmzy15(m): 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
dayo23:
PROUDLY yoruba! grin
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by yomanovic: 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
Rose2014:

It seems you're having comprehension problem and I urge to go back to bed ASAP

Oya read my lips: Igbos have never depended on Nigeria oil since 1914
Most SE states have oil too but we don't depend on it.

Depending only on oil for daily bread is a characteristic of Yor.bas hence I rejoice with them at this news cheesy

Most South East states have oil?
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by yomanovic: 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
Rose2014:

It seems you're having comprehension problem and I urge to go back to bed ASAP

Oya read my lips: Igbos have never depended on Nigeria oil since 1914
Most SE states have oil too but we don't depend on it.

Depending only on oil for daily bread is a characteristic of Yor.bas hence I rejoice with them at this news cheesy

Most South East have oil?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by erico2k2(m): 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
hansad:
May God let Lagos and SW Oil Output be bigger than from SS and SE very soon.

This way, people of SW shall discontinue with their discouraging blackmail of people of SE and SS who would want their different countries from Nigeria.

Once oil is found in greater quantities in the SW, the bondage people of former southeast region are kept in Nigeria shall be broken once the SW declares independence from Nigeria.
look the o nly value of lagos to the SS and SE is the Sea Port,once PH , warri and sapele Ports become oporational, who will near lagos and for what, since flight began to land PH direct from Europe I cant remember the last time me and any of my friends branch lagos grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by ALISMILE(m): 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
Rose2014:

Either way #Godwin#

U thing evry tribe is as self centred as u biafra cockroaches? D day u guys brake away dis country will be beta 4 gud! At least there ll b lots of vacancies in my state and also in Lag! Selfish Iddiots!
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by olusipimp(m): 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
sharpchap:
na lie. no oil in Lagos state. dem no go see any tin. if to say oil dey there why dem con dey target oil block for south-south? no let anybody deceive una ooo! which oil? mchew! na palm oil??
Bad belle.......e pain am gidigan....lolxxx,stay there with ur flat head de say na lie....lolxxx

1 Like

Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by hansad: 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
lastpage:

Sebi dem talk say if we no drink the "Oiyel in S/S", we go die of hunger?

Really, Nigerians, especially the "Biafra-mongering" Ibos need to chill-out.
What everyone should be clamouring for is GOOD GOVERNANCE & ZERO TOLERANCE FOR CORRUPTION.

There is enough resources in ALL parts of Nigeria to make every Nigerian live comfortably, with hardwork and foresight.

Lastpage!
Bet my last bill: Once large quantities of crude oil are found in the SW region, Oduduwa Republic shall be born.
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by erico2k2(m): 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
yomanovic:

Most South East have oil?
SE have little or No Oil, the Oil is mainly in Delta,Bayelsa and Rivers state Mainly,Edo and Cross Rivers state are trailing behind.
Re: Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 10, 2015
Wow congrats to Lagos, at least we know dat some people's plans dat they had against others is turning against them, when others agitated for a confederation and true federalism they insulted, castigated and said all manner of things abt them...
LoL... even if d SW likes let them discover Kryptonite der and let the extraction of UT be harmful to the people around its still our money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Heavy Explosions, Gunshots Rock Maiduguri, Scores Feared Dead / Olumide Raheem Is Governor Ambode’s ADC / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.