Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Re: Saraki Insults VP Osinbajo For Convening APC Peace Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Saraki Insults VP Osinbajo For Convening APC Peace Meeting (989 Views)

Fani-kayode Mocks Osinbajo For Saying Buhari Treats Him Like His Son / I Regret Convening Meeting Same Day Saraki, Ekweremadu Were Elected - Oyegun / Saraki Insults VP Osinbajo For Convening APC Peace Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Insults VP Osinbajo For Convening APC Peace Meeting by Trut(m): 3:53am On Jun 09, 2015
SENATOR SARAKI HAS GREAT RESPECT FOR THE PERSON AND OFFICE OF HIS EXCELLENCY, PROF OSINBAJO VICE PRESIDENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

The attention of Senator Abubakar Bukola Saraki's media office has been drawn to a publication by an online tabloid (Sahara Reporters) which insinuated that "Senator Saraki Boycotts APC Leadership Meeting To be Chaired by VP Osinbajo" We wish to categorically state that up to this very point 10:50pm, 8th of June 2015, senator Abubakar Bukola Saraki is yet to receive any official invitation from His Excellency Professor Yemi Osinbajo, Vice President, Federal Republic of Nigeria or through any other source for any meeting; political, social or otherwise. Understanding the importance of last minute consultation required for the inauguration of the 8th Assembly, Senator Saraki has been attending to meetings with colleagues and friends on the program for the 8th assembly.

Senator Saraki having being in public service in different capacity knows the importance of respecting the office and person of the Vice President. And therefore advise those spreading false news to cease and desist.

Senator Saraki therefore, uses this opportunity to assure His Excellency, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, Vice President of Federal Republic of Nigeria of his highest regards.

Signed
Bamikole Omishore
Re: Re: Saraki Insults VP Osinbajo For Convening APC Peace Meeting by Trut(m): 4:06am On Jun 09, 2015
Saraki didn't insult the VP, it was a frame up by Sahara Reporters and its sponsors to tarnish Saraki image.

1 Like

Re: Re: Saraki Insults VP Osinbajo For Convening APC Peace Meeting by kayboy4y(m): 4:51am On Jun 09, 2015
Let's hope he never did either directly or indirectly. But, if truly u insult the VP, u have indirectly insulted TINUBU and dat man will make sure u never near the seat of the senate presidency. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Re: Saraki Insults VP Osinbajo For Convening APC Peace Meeting by dayo23(f): 4:59am On Jun 09, 2015
kayboy4y:
Let's hope he never did either directly or indirectly. But, if truly u insult the VP, u have indirectly insulted TINUBU and dat man will make sure u never near the seat of the senate presidency. God bless Nigeria.
na so
Re: Re: Saraki Insults VP Osinbajo For Convening APC Peace Meeting by efilefun(m): 5:08am On Jun 09, 2015
I doubt this story but no sweats he can peacefully port back to the sinking torn umbrella
Re: Re: Saraki Insults VP Osinbajo For Convening APC Peace Meeting by cerzo(m): 5:24am On Jun 09, 2015
APC is just a name..i know PMB nd i know TINUBU..two strong men wth different ideologies...

1 Like

Re: Re: Saraki Insults VP Osinbajo For Convening APC Peace Meeting by cyberdurable(m): 5:41am On Jun 09, 2015
No sauce abi How do I eat this story nau? grin

1 Like

Re: Re: Saraki Insults VP Osinbajo For Convening APC Peace Meeting by Trut(m): 8:07am On Jun 09, 2015
cyberdurable:
No sauce abi How do I eat this story nau? grin

You don't believe every news that comes from the media, I see this as propaganda to make Saraki look disrespectful.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Speaker Yakubu Dogara's First Day In Office / PMB Mobilises Africa Against Boko Haram / Nigerians Stop Complaining, Buhari Is Slow But Sure - Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.