Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,251 members, 7,807,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Finally!!! Google Adsense Congratulate Me With Smile - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Finally!!! Google Adsense Congratulate Me With Smile (1433 Views)

Nairalanders Using Using GOOGLE ADSENSE Should Come In Goohle Adsense TAX / Smile Communications - Unlimited Data Scam / Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally!!! Google Adsense Congratulate Me With Smile by smartdaniel100(m): 5:15am On Jun 09, 2015
Hello Guys, to be realistic with you, for google adsense to approve you as a publisher is not an easy stuff! You could buy account from someone, but there is much joy when they approve you themselves.... below picture is the google message! On our website: www.supremegist.com I WILL ADVICE ANY BLOGGER TO WORK IN A TEAM... Supreme Gist is an Entertainment/News/Lifestyle/Academics with many other topics covered on our site! The site was just launched of recent, but with the contribution of our team men! Today we are soaring high.... check it out www.supremegist.com

1 Like

Re: Finally!!! Google Adsense Congratulate Me With Smile by exellent91(m): 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
Congrats bro is ur site begginers site,am asking cos I just started a website And people are asking me not to go 4 adsense cos am a beginer

1 Like

Re: Finally!!! Google Adsense Congratulate Me With Smile by kingstylo01(m): 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
Congrats bro. If i may ask, how long did you stay before you were granted approval.
Re: Finally!!! Google Adsense Congratulate Me With Smile by Danyl(m): 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
smartdaniel100:
Hello Guys, to be realistic with you, for google adsense to approve you as a publisher is not an easy stuff! You could buy account from someone, but there is much joy when they approve you themselves.... below picture is the google message! On our website: www.supremegist.com I WILL ADVICE ANY BLOGGER TO WORK IN A TEAM... Supreme Gist is an Entertainment/News/Lifestyle/Academics with many other topics covered on our site! The site was just launched of recent, but with the contribution of our team men! Today we are soaring high.... check it out www.supremegist.com
1. please are you running your blog on blogger platform? or its custom built.
2. for how many times have you tried before this approval was given?
3. if you were ever disapproval what was their response then, and did you apply directly or you used a hosted goggle adsense account for a custom account?
please help us do justice to this questions. I have a hosted goggle adsense but getting approval for a custom domain has been tough. but with youtube videos iam holding off until the coast is clear..but some peeps prefer to have 2 adsense accounts.
Re: Finally!!! Google Adsense Congratulate Me With Smile by sleeknaija(m): 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
Congrats to u. Getting approval from google for adsense isn't easy at all, I've been trying for couple of months now, no success
Re: Finally!!! Google Adsense Congratulate Me With Smile by smartdaniel100(m): 2:28am On Jun 10, 2015
exellent91:
Congrats bro is ur site begginers site,am asking cos I just started a website And people are asking me not to go 4 adsense cos am a beginer
Thanks Bro. My site is just few months old. Man, you should apply when you have up to 40 post minimum, all other tutorials are somehow helpful! But none of them contributed anything positive, instead they were complicating things. I only read them to have a better idea on what adsense is all about.
Re: Finally!!! Google Adsense Congratulate Me With Smile by smartdaniel100(m): 2:30am On Jun 10, 2015
sleeknaija:
Congrats to u. Getting approval from google for adsense isn't easy at all, I've been trying for couple of months now, no success
Bro, just keep trying and keep amending your site, with the possible problems why you were disapproved!
Re: Finally!!! Google Adsense Congratulate Me With Smile by smartdaniel100(m): 2:33am On Jun 10, 2015
kingstylo01:
Congrats bro. If i may ask, how long did you stay before you were granted approval.
Not more than one week... Although my friend introduced me to better ways of getting approval from adsense, so i had to go all through the process within 1week. THANKS MAN.
Re: Finally!!! Google Adsense Congratulate Me With Smile by smartdaniel100(m): 2:38am On Jun 10, 2015
Danyl:

1. please are you running your blog on blogger platform? or its custom built.
2. for how many times have you tried before this approval was given?
3. if you were ever disapproval what was their response then, and did you apply directly or you used a hosted goggle adsense account for a custom account?
please help us do justice to this questions. I have a hosted goggle adsense but getting approval for a custom domain has been tough. but with youtube videos iam holding off until the coast is clear..but some peeps prefer to have 2 adsense accounts.
I'm running my blog on blogger platform, but with a different and self designed template!
I tried only once...
I was only disapproved with other accounts not this one.... Although, i had to follow some process that took me a week.. It wasn't easy anyway!!!
THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE BRO...
Re: Finally!!! Google Adsense Congratulate Me With Smile by kingstylo01(m): 6:33am On Jun 10, 2015
smartdaniel100:

Not more than one week... Although my friend introduced me to better ways of getting approval from adsense, so i had to go all through the process within 1week. THANKS MAN.
you're welcome bro. Please whats the process you went through within that one week? Kindly share it here

1 Like

Re: Finally!!! Google Adsense Congratulate Me With Smile by Danyl(m): 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2015
smartdaniel100:

I'm running my blog on blogger platform, but with a different and self designed template!
I tried only once...
I was only disapproved with other accounts not this one.... Although, i had to follow some process that took me a week.. It wasn't easy anyway!!!
THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE BRO...
please the 'other account' you refereed to is it also on blogger too? please no vex with my curiosity.
Re: Finally!!! Google Adsense Congratulate Me With Smile by trem321: 8:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
information marketing 2 affiliate marketing 3 advertising 4 sponsored posting 5 freelancing i understand only how the first one works. in fact I have also made money from that first one and can explain it very well to any person that wants it but those other four sound like mystery to me so I want the experts in the house to demystify it for me. thanks pls in well simplified details for a beginner like me thanks
Re: Finally!!! Google Adsense Congratulate Me With Smile by smartdaniel100(m): 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
kingstylo01:
you're welcome bro. Please whats the process you went through within that one week? Kindly share it here
To be sincere is not what we discuss in group, as i use it to earn now, just after my discovery
Re: Finally!!! Google Adsense Congratulate Me With Smile by smartdaniel100(m): 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
smartdaniel100:

To be sincere is not what we discuss in group, as i use it to earn now, just after my discovery
You could meet me on whatsapp let's talk business 08146267313 if intrested
Re: Finally!!! Google Adsense Congratulate Me With Smile by kingstylo01(m): 3:02am On Jul 04, 2015
smartdaniel100:

alright. whatsapp me the secret on 08138103071
Re: Finally!!! Google Adsense Congratulate Me With Smile by paulsir: 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
add me too on 08094718748

(1) (Reply)

Free Wordpress Website From Us.....at Totally 0 Naira With One Click / Free Match Tips 14 Dec 2017 / Uk Address Is Needed For Adsense Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.