Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,434 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

They Require A Third Class Graduate. What Could Be The Reason? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / They Require A Third Class Graduate. What Could Be The Reason? (58857 Views)

9 Jobs In Nigeria That Dont Require A University Degree / Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. / YES! There Is Hope For 2.2 And Third Class Grads: Job Hunting Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Require A Third Class Graduate. What Could Be The Reason? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
haul:

You said "academically" the real world is not academic
Not solely academic you mean? Then you have a point.
Re: They Require A Third Class Graduate. What Could Be The Reason? by seangy4konji: 10:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
Yes you right...

Ambassadors are my Godfather...

Including Baba Adedibu...RIP baba and all the Are Kakanfo of Ibadan...

BLEESSS

mavany:

It is obvious ,your family is well connected,in nigeria, who yu know is a stronger factor than what you graduated with
Re: They Require A Third Class Graduate. What Could Be The Reason? by seangy4konji: 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
LOL...

YOU MADE ME LAUGH IN CHINESE.
mavany:

Can you share ur father with me
Re: They Require A Third Class Graduate. What Could Be The Reason? by Rexology: 2:24am On Jun 19, 2015
I think the management of the Bank want to carry out a research to ascertain the productivity level of the 3rd class graduates with that of first class and 2.1 graduates, or the Bank want to do SIMULATION with the 3rd class graduates.

Whatever is the reason(s) is best known to them and to them alone.

1 Like

Re: They Require A Third Class Graduate. What Could Be The Reason? by panton(m): 10:41am On Sep 18, 2015
Yes you are all making sense, 3rd class class can be the honest man for the job and i think they are looking for some one, they can afford to pay.
www.gapblog.com
Re: They Require A Third Class Graduate. What Could Be The Reason? by newspostng(m): 11:02am On Sep 18, 2015
Mbkite:
A friend that works with one of these new generation banks told me about a job that was advertized internally in the bank, with Third Class as the only requirement. I have been wondering why they should make the job opening for only Third class graduates. I decided to bring it to Nairaland for proper deliberation.
What do you think?

its because they now detect that most third class graduates are the best students and those so called first and 2 2 class are paid their way out of universities

1 Like

Re: They Require A Third Class Graduate. What Could Be The Reason? by Charlieubochi: 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
OPEN RECRUITMENT!!!
Staffs required at PMC LTD.
A graduate with a minimum of 2.2 in any of the following
* Software engr.
* Software developer
* Business analyst
* Mathematician
* Security analyst
* Sales executive
* Digital marketing
* Service desk analyst
* Customer service Rep.
* Accountants
* Economist
Experience level: 0-2 years
Send CV's to workforceng2016@gmail.com on or before 20th April 2017.
And non graduates with at least elementary knowledge
* Security personnel
* Cleaners
Salary range: btw #40000 - #60000
Location port Harcourt Rivers state.
send CV's to workforceng2016@gmail.com or call 07031513680 or before 20th April 2017.

Forward to all you know, you might be helping someone
Pls share and tag someone who might need this.

Forwarded as received.
Re: They Require A Third Class Graduate. What Could Be The Reason? by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 09, 2021
InspectorIawaI:
shut up illiterate. This one wey never see the four walls of a tetiary institution dey follow put voice.

Mynd44, Seun, Dominique, lalasticlala,OAM4J etc

I earlier reported this troll who has numerous banned accounts like TurnNewLeaf, (Unbanned- SegFault), GodOfAbroad, J0y0usever, 999monikers...the last two are female monikers he uses to lure men for gay meetings and deceive job seekers he wants to scam. He has broken rule 2,8 ,9 and 19 repeatedly.

He has impersonated me with the moniker 'k0yyes' to scam and deceive people which is a crime on nairaland.

Take note of this account too.
Re: They Require A Third Class Graduate. What Could Be The Reason? by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 09, 2021
biznus:
*snaps finger*
ohh, yeah I get it now, the oga boss should be a Third class graduate who probably was discriminated against.
And his genius plan is to also discriminate against others ABI.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2017 - Apply Now / Edo State Civil Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment (37 Positions) / If You Have These Skills Employers Would Beg You To Work For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.