Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,274 members, 7,780,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:40 PM

Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! (4786 Views)

Can A Guy Like Me Still Find Love? / Would You Break Up Relationship With Someone You Love Because Of Their Genotype? / Tallest Man In India Says He’s Looking For Wife, But Can’t Find. Women See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! by mazeech: 7:56am On Jun 09, 2015
When it comes to love, the 32-year-old Dharmendra Singh from India believes he's getting the short end of the stick. Dharmendra has good looks, a college degree and loving family and friends. He stands out in other ways, too. The 8-foot-1 Singh is India's tallest man. In a recent interview, he revealed everything about his love life to media. Follow link to read details...

Women trouble aside, Dharmendra's height has also made it hard for him to find paying job.
He said: "Whenever I…..

Follow link to read full details, see more photos, see his bed, and watch video!
https://www.mazech.com/tallest_man_in_india

1 Share

Re: Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! by rottennaija(m): 7:58am On Jun 09, 2015
Make I rush buy this plot of land

1 Like

Re: Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! by mazeech: 7:59am On Jun 09, 2015
Says it's tough to get a girlfriend!
Re: Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! by SuperSuave(m): 8:00am On Jun 09, 2015
this guy should be playing basketball but then its not common in India

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! by mazeech: 8:06am On Jun 09, 2015
He said he needs a woman first, bro! You dey talk about basket ball smiley

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! by MEGGATRON(m): 8:07am On Jun 09, 2015
its because he isn't rich

1 Like

Re: Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! by Cutehector(m): 8:08am On Jun 09, 2015
Eya...
Re: Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! by godofwar666(m): 8:09am On Jun 09, 2015
Aaaaaaah!! FAINTS! Wakes up faint again!
Re: Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! by mazeech: 8:10am On Jun 09, 2015
lol... cheesy
Re: Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! by Brugo(m): 8:24am On Jun 09, 2015
SuperSuave:
this guy should be playing basketball but then its not common in India

No basket ball league will accept him. Na cheat mode. He would just stroll to the basket and ask them to pass to him then he would simply deposit the ball. grin

That's cheating.

Where are the nairaland babes who want tall guys?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! by SuperSuave(m): 8:30am On Jun 09, 2015
Brugo:

No basket ball league will accept him. Na cheat mode. He would just stroll to the basket and ask them to pass to him then he would simply deposit the ball. grin

That's cheating.

its true o! this guy should explore Hus god given gift. no player can interfere passes meant for him. grin
Re: Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! by LEvuls(m): 8:31am On Jun 09, 2015
This man no need to climb trees for fruits grin

Wondering how he manages to enter his car

If he was a Nigerian trust me if paw-paw can marry who says he can't find a wife here grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! by MissSlimbody(f): 8:33am On Jun 09, 2015
shockedshockedshocked
Tallesty1shocked
Re: Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! by Utchgirl(f): 8:34am On Jun 09, 2015
I think dis guy is suffering 4rm gigantism
Re: Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! by IamLEGEND1: 8:36am On Jun 09, 2015
and all dem hos gon' be like..
#WeCantDateShortNìggaz
Re: Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! by Tallesty1(m): 8:41am On Jun 09, 2015
MissSlimbody:
shockedshockedshocked
Tallesty1shocked
Trouble maker.
Re: Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! by Tallesty1(m): 8:45am On Jun 09, 2015
His problem is poverty and ugliness not height. He looks so poor and unkempt.
Re: Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! by MissSlimbody(f): 8:48am On Jun 09, 2015
Tallesty1:
Trouble maker.
What I do
Re: Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! by Tallesty1(m): 8:50am On Jun 09, 2015
MissSlimbody:
What I do
Why you dey call my name??
Re: Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! by MissSlimbody(f): 8:52am On Jun 09, 2015
Tallesty1:
Why you dey call my name??

I think say na you nah.
Re: Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 09, 2015
mazeech:

He said he needs a woman first, bro! You dey talk about basket ball smiley

Let him play the basketball 1st then woman go follow grin
Re: Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 09, 2015
Brugo:

That's cheating.

Na wetin many teams dey find be that sef. A player that will simply stroll to the basket grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! by ZedX6: 9:12am On Jun 09, 2015
Money answereth all things. He should shut up and quit complaining and go and hustle.

No be tall man be this?

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! by Tallesty1(m): 9:44am On Jun 09, 2015
I be Indian?
MissSlimbody:

I think say na you nah.
Re: Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! by daikale: 9:49am On Jun 09, 2015
I thought ladies like tall men
Re: Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! by MissSlimbody(f): 10:22am On Jun 09, 2015
Tallesty1:
I be Indian?
Sorry, I don forget say you be omo ibogrin
Re: Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 09, 2015
I feel so sorry for him just looking at these pictures, especially because he has to bend to do a lot of things.
Re: Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! by roob: 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
my Guy, COME TO NIGERIA OUR WOMEN LIKE TALL MEN....I PROMISE YOU!
Re: Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! by mazeech: 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
What do you guys say about the man below - the world's tallest man - Sultan Kösen from Turkey! He's 2.51 m (8 ft 3 in), This Indian guy is 2 inches shorter than him (8 ft 1 in). Coincidentally, they're both 32 years!!!

cool
https://www.mazech.com/tallest_man_in_india

Re: Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2015
Maybe women are scared of his d/ck size.

Dude most likely pack a REAL-LIFE anaconda.
Re: Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
Tallesty1:
His problem is poverty and ugliness not height. He looks so poor and unkempt.

correct
Re: Meet The Tallest Man In India. Says He Can’t Find Love Because Of Height! by CherishedIma(f): 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2015
Awww, don't worry you will find a woman who who will love you for who you are including ur height

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man And His Woman Strips Unclad For A Maternity Shoot, Nigerians React / Experiences / Watch Moment Two Slay Queens Fight Dirty In Ibadan Over A Guy, Tore Each Other's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.